Notices

weight loss in month

Old 03-19-2014, 11:45 PM
FitDay Member

Default weight loss in month

Hey..
I just want to ask a question from all of you what do you think how much weight is enough to loss in a month..??
share your opinion with us
Befittacoma boot camp

Last edited by kashra; 03-21-2014 at 11:53 PM.
Old 03-20-2014, 02:32 AM
Super Moderator

Two pounds a week would be ideal - a pound a week is OK. So, that's 4-8 pounds in a month.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:34 PM
FitDay Member

Default weight loss

Everyone knows quality works always takes time,So have patience !!
Use only natural supplements for losing your weight like Raspberry,Green Tea,African Mango etc.

thanks
Old 06-13-2014, 12:43 AM
FitDay Member

I think it depends on how you work for it. For example, my husband and I has a daily workout everyday which help us loss weight and get fit. When I want to loss weight I really workout an hour to 2 and have my low fat diet. But when I'm just maintaining my current weight I just workout 30min a day.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:49 PM
FitDay Member

Hi,
I can share my experience, not opinion.
It's about 3 months ago when I's keenly hunting for the effective procedure to lose weight as much as possible but in positive way, I got a lots of different products to lose weight, So many of these products were contains side effects and some of these were along their complications that I don't want.
Finally I got some reviews of Roca Labs, It seems effective without any side effect, and there were no complications. When I come to know that is perfect one for me, I placed an order. I got the formula and start using it. In a while I start getting results. It work like gastric bypass surgery I mean without surgery I lose 94 unwanted lbs just in three months. I'm so happy with it. Roca Labs changed my life.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:37 PM
FitDay Member

very useful
Old 06-27-2014, 01:32 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I would look at it the other way around. What lifestyle habits can you and do you want to change in order to be healthier. Once you make those the weight will come off on its own. If you start from the other direction then you will probably get in the same trap we all have been in where you hit your objective and then the old habits cause the old weight to pile back on, and then some.