Notices

How to Lose Belly fat?

Old 06-30-2014, 12:44 AM
FitDay Member

Default Exercise to lose belly fat

Originally Posted by davidnick
Here are the following types of workouts and exercises which will help you to lose belly fat:

1) Drink plenty of water
2) Switch out refined grains for whole grains.
3) Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and eggs etc.
4) Exercise in small bursts, Ramp up the cardio and You can do resistance training with free weights, exercise machines or resistance bands.
5) Eat low calories and healthy fats such as nuts, seeds, soybeans, and chocolate.
6) Keep measuring so you can see your progress.
Yes, I totally agree that drink plenty of water, switched out refined whole grains and many more exercise are helpful to lose belly fat but some individual try this types of exercise in couple of days and they leave it. Important things are to maintain the tempo that you are doing and lots of patience also required to get desire outcome.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:44 PM
FitDay Member

Hi. Can you please tell me something more about those patches? I heard about them before but I never tried. And none of my friends did so I don't have first hand information. Much appreciated