Notices

lemon juice

Old 03-10-2014, 09:49 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by marcos8
Especially if you add it with some cold water and some sugar-free sweetener, lemon really adds a bit of zest to your morning and it certainly tastes better than any multivitamin. I am a big believer of starting my day with a bit of lemon juice.

It has not only helped me lose weight, but I also believe that it is causing my skin to break out less.
I daily take this because it is not only me requirement also it I love to drink this. The lemon juice is very helpful to reduce weight and it has a unique flavor.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:07 PM
FitDay Member

lemon juice is very good for our health
Old 03-11-2014, 09:26 PM
FitDay Member

Lemon, the word seems tantalized. I always prefer to drink lemon juice with 1 spoon of honey at every morning.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:11 AM
FitDay Member

Here's my recipe for my lemonade I drink almost all day everyday...First I take a stainless steel travel mug, put in three ice cubes, two packs of Sweet and Low, 1-2 half slices of lemon squeeze it then I throw in the lemon slice, fill with water and shake it till it's all mixed...

Tastes great and is cheap. I get lemons for $.50 cents a piece, slice two lemons up into 6-8 slices then cut them in half, and store them in my frig in a tupperware container. Doing this once in awhile gives me plenty of slices to last a few days. I also keep a plastic container in my freezer which holds about 12-15 ice cubes so I can access them very easily. It just takes a minute to make up a mug full and it tastes wonderful. Ice cold is the way to go....so refreshing !!
Old 11-13-2014, 01:10 PM
FitDay Member

Lemon have many benefits, The two biggest are lemons’ strong antibacterial, antiviral, and immune-boosting powers and their use as a weight loss aid because lemon juice is a digestive aid and liver cleanser.

10 Benefits to Drinking Warm Lemon Water Every Morning
1) Aids Digestion
2) Cleanses Your System / is a Diuretic.
3) Boosts Your Immune System.
4) Balances pH Levels.
5) Clears Skin.
6) Energizes You and Enhances Your Mood.
7) Promotes Healing.
8) Freshens Breath.
9) Hydrates Your Lymph System.
10) Aids in Weight Loss
Old 11-13-2014, 04:27 PM
Banned

I take it every morning. A lemon water every morning is good way to start a day. It is packed with antioxidants and other health benefit. It also revitalises the body and mind.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:22 AM
Super Moderator

Almost every juice is bad for teeth! Juices (and coffee, and tea) stain teeth. Undiluted lemon juice would be bad but who drinks undiluted lemon juice?

You can drink undiluted lemon juice with a straw, I guess - and minimize the damage.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:05 PM
FitDay Member

your teeth may suffer