Notices

Best way to workout!

Old 08-04-2013, 11:14 PM
FitDay Member

Default Best way to workout!

I found an article that suggested splitting workouts for maximum weight loss. Their explanation actually made a lot of sense. Have you tried it? Do you think it's necessary to split workouts?
Old 08-07-2013, 11:57 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by famoux
I found an article that suggested splitting workouts for maximum weight loss. Their explanation actually made a lot of sense. Have you tried it? Do you think it's necessary to split workouts?
Not sure about this one. Let's wait for what the others have to say.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:26 AM
FitDay Member

Do you mean splitting your cardio from your weight bearing? If that is what you mean, yes, there is a lot of science that says it works for some people who are healthy enough for it. i have tried it in the past and I liked it. It breaks up the boredom which my help folks stick with it. Doctor's advice is the best thing before starting something new. At my gym most people split cardio from weight bearing on alternate days, not sure why unless it is beneficial for them. This is probably for people who work out every day, I am thinking.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:07 AM
FitDay Member

I've been splitting my workout between floor cardio (20-30mins) and HIIT on stationary bike (1hr).
Although I just began the intense level I am working at, I feel good.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:02 PM
FitDay Member

One thing that I find to be effective is doing very brief intervals of intense cardio or training, and then "cooling down" with crunches or weights and then repeating it with another interval of intense movement (ie. burpees or jumps). I am not a fitness expert, but I have seen results on this. However, it's important to pace yourself.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:47 PM
Banned

I think running is the best way to lose weight but you should also maintain your healthy diet with work out.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:47 PM
FitDay Member

Workout is the best way to lose our excess weight. If you want to lose your excess weight then you need to first prepare your daily diet as well as your workout routine. According to the experts your daily diet should include fresh fruits and vegetables because these are the natural way to get essential vitamins and minerals for our body. Apart from this we should also concentrate on our daily calories consumption. If our daily calories consumption is about 2200 calories then we should reduce it or burn more calories i.e. at least 2500 per day. With the combination of proper diet and calories consumption we should also concentrate on our daily exercise, the best thing is that we should join any gym or fitness center for the purpose of exercise. At the time of your exercise sometimes you may feel weakness or uneasiness then you can use supplements like link removed.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 11-27-2013 at 04:47 AM. Reason: link
Old 12-18-2013, 10:29 PM
FitDay Member

I know very well that different people like the different workouts for keep of the body because workouts are the best source for keep maintain of the body fitness.Workouts are so good for build the body muscles and body shaping so mostly i like these workouts,swimming,cycling,jumping,push ups and pull ups.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-22-2022 at 05:02 AM. Reason: link
Old 01-06-2014, 11:01 PM
FitDay Member

The best thanks to simply get weight off is cardio. Treadmill, Stairmaster, Oliptical, etc.
If you wish to urge the pounds off and tone then you must do a combination of cardio and weight coaching...

----------------

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-07-2014 at 03:12 AM. Reason: links to website selling workout
Old 01-15-2014, 10:07 AM
FitDay Member

The best way to lose weight is to control what you eat. Work out your daily calorie needs then eat less calories. Simple.
The hard part is staying motivated and sticking to your diet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.