Notices

Need more weight loss advice

Old 01-06-2014, 10:57 PM
FitDay Member

if u cut carbs- you must consider cutting things that have wheat , like bread , pasta. things that have starch, potatoes and such, things that have unhealthy sugar, like cookies, cake , candy bars. u ought to eat inexperienced vegetables. spinach, kale, celery, cucumbers.... 2-3 servings of fruit- they need sugar therefore u wish to limit these....
it is all concerning balance... there's no have to be compelled to take everything out of your diet, as long as u keep a pleasant balance- u will have a cookie if u actually need one, even as long as u dont have a full box of them on behalf of me Carbs create around 50-55% of my total daily intake and fat around thirty p.c and macromolecule around V-day - these area unit the values i'm suggested to eat- it all relies on the person-i eat a lot of macromolecule then that usually- since i work out- that is okay- however it's not suggested i'm going over on carbs.
just think about feeding Associate in Nursing overall healthy diet...
remember it all matters what reasonably carbs u r fitting urban center body.

------------------

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-07-2014 at 03:05 AM. Reason: removed link to website
Old 01-23-2014, 10:15 PM
FitDay Member

@spaul8809
Yeah i like this actually you shared nice information i was in searching for this and thinking to make a thread for this but i have no need to make any thread after read out this information.
Anyways thanks for this and have a nice day.

Last edited by vocabulos; 01-24-2014 at 09:45 PM.