Community
Notices

Week 4 Weigh In

Old 05-03-2010, 01:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default Week 4 Weigh In

Hey all, I'm guessing Deanna is megga busy again, so I'll stand in and start this/last weeks thread off. I had a much better week and have lost 2 of the pounds I gained on holiday. So down to 155lbs, am going to bust a gut this week to get down into the "10 stone somethings" this week! Hope everyone is happy with how they have done
Old 05-03-2010, 01:25 AM
FitDay Member

I did strangely well last week, down 4.2 pounds, weighed in this morning at 174.4 pounds, which makes a total of 70 pounds. Whoo hooo hooo!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 09:09 PM
FitDay Member

I'm was down to 213 around the week end mark. I hope I'm down to 212 today! So 213 makes only 1.6lbs lost. Better off than on, but with the amount I'm exercising and how well I'm eating, I feel like I should be losing a whole lot more! Whatever, it won't matter how slow it comes off when I finally reach my goal...
Old 05-03-2010, 09:12 PM
FitDay Member

Well done both of you...like you say, it's better off than on. I have learned that any loss is a good thing..it's surprising how quickly the 1 or 2lbs add up to stones! Keep going guys, summer is coming, and just imagine how much better we'll all feel in the heat not carrying as much weight as we did last year.....
Old 05-03-2010, 11:11 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Excellent! You are doing great -- hope I can emulate you!

Originally Posted by almeeker
I did strangely well last week, down 4.2 pounds, weighed in this morning at 174.4 pounds, which makes a total of 70 pounds. Whoo hooo hooo!!!