Notices

New mom wants to loss weight

Old 05-29-2013, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default New mom wants to loss weight

Hi my name is Mindy and I just had a 7 lbs baby on April 25th. I tried breastfeeding but my son couldn't latch right and ended being very frustrating for both of us and very painful for me. I'm trying to lose 41 lbs by July 1, 2013. I have 3 other children and a 35 yr old 2 yr old husband. I have epilepsy and diabetes and also smoke occasionally. I feel like my husband sees me the same way I see myself, DISGUSTING. I weighed 330 lbs in Jan 2011 and I worked really hard to get that weight off. (Funny how much you can miss a candy bar, lol) My goal is to be 155 lbs and I don't have support from my husband and no family. I feel really alone. Can anyone relate?
Old 06-07-2013, 01:39 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Jimmy's wifey if you are really interested in losing weight and willing to work hard to do it then I can definitely help you. I am a team Beachbody coach whose goal it is to motivate and encourage those trying to lose weight. As well as finding a diet and exercise program that will work for you. If you are interested message me on my facebook Facebook.com/janellebuihealthfitness
Old 09-17-2013, 02:00 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hi Mindy

Hi Mindy I'm Meghan I just had my second baby August 19th. I know it is hard to look at your body the same way after a baby but your body is wonderful and produced 3 great children. What a gift that is. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling unsupported. I hope that you can find some support from other women here.

I lost 12 pant sizes using Fitday after my first pregnancy in 2004. It took me a long time. There is no quick fix to losing baby weight. We have to be patient with ourselves and our bodies. Don't feel bad about not the breastfeeding, I was only able to BF my children for four weeks. I formula feed now.

Be patient and kind to your body. You are not disgusting. You are a carrier of life

This time around I am going to aim for 1600-1800 calories a day plus walking 45 minutes a day. I have around 15 lbs to lose, maybe more, what are your goals?