Notices

Need to lose 45 pounds

Old 05-17-2013, 02:35 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Post Need to lose 45 pounds

I am trying to lose weight because I want to get pregnant again. I had just lost 50 pounds the first time I got pregnant and then gained most of back after I had him. Now my husband and I are trying for our second and I need to lose weight. I did it before and I can do it again!
Old 08-05-2013, 10:58 AM
FitDay Member

Good for you for using FitDay to help you on your weight loss journey. 28 days is said to make a habit. If you can force yourself to exactly meeting your calorie and exercise goals each day for 28 days, they say you will crave healthy eating and exercise. Your babies deserve a fit mother and you deserve to be fit to make caring for your family a happy healthy thing. You will be fit to show your babies how to be fit. Your doctor can recommend how to eat and exercise and FitDay can help you track your goals. I know you can do it. You and your husband deserve to have as many babies as you want for your family. Healthy happy parents make healthy happy babies. I love the articles. Even if I get one little tip from them, the fit day articles really help me. Look all over the website there are lots of things to help you. Good Luck. I believe in you.
Old 08-07-2013, 05:22 AM
FitDay Member

I am trying to lose another 60 lbs before having a second hernia repair (first repair last August). I started my weight loss journey over again 3.5 weeks ago and have lost 9.5 lbs. I take it day by day and have determined that my family has now made a lifestyle change including healthy foods, increased activity and no more sodas (only water - flavors allowed) which I hope will continue into my children's lives as they become adults. Good luck and stay strong - remember what a joy those babies are!!!