Community
Notices

Workin Off The Baby Weight

Old 05-13-2010, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

I am going to try that today. DB woke up at 3, which threw me off. I live close to work, so I am going to come home for lunch and do my Shred. The trick with exercising in the middle of the day for me is that I HAVE to shower after. I sweat like a trucker. We'll see how that goes.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:19 AM
FitDay Member

replying to myself. I did go home and work out. yay. But I was NOT ready for Level three of the 30 day Shred.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:40 AM
FitDay Member

I understand what you might be feeling as I have a 14 month old baby and I have been trying to get the weight off but it just wouldn't.. I am going to try to eat healthy and fit as much exercise as I can in my busy lifestyle because I definately need to lose atleast 10 pounds.. hopefully we can take that baby weight off .. Good Luck and welcome!
Old 05-13-2010, 11:38 AM
FitDay Member

My youngest will be 2 on June 4th, and I am just now able to lose the baby weight. Still not done though. Don't lose faith girls!
Old 10-10-2011, 02:21 AM
FitDay Member

I understand completely. I have a 3 month old. I started at 105 & got up to 115 when we had a second tri loss. Got pregnant right away & then put on another 40 lbs. I am down to 143 right now & it sucks. I've always been tiny & feel horrible. I hired a trainer & worked out for 6 wks while only loosing TWO pounds!!! I fired the trainer & am now doing it on my own--just trying to squeeze in squats, lunges, crunches, ect during DB's naptime. Also ordered a home stair climber to use during naptime as well. Started Lean Cuisine's for lunch also since I rarely have time to fix myself something healthy for lunch while taking care of the baby. Maybe you could try sometime like this as well? I'm learning that convenience trumps most things when it comes to taking care of the baby, so pre-made meals & equipment I can use at home seems to be easiest for me right now.

Good luck!! Hang in there!
Old 10-20-2011, 01:20 PM
FitDay Member

Congrats on your 3 mo old although I'm sorry about the loss you first experienced. I'm now 22 weeks w my second. Good job squeezing in exercises here and there and having healthy quick foods in your busy time! I'm trying to exercise to not lose too much muscle tone and I need to eat healthier (not so much empty carbs and snacks) for me and baby. Keep it up and enjoy your baby!