Notices

Who's Got 10-15 lbs to lose- New Post April 2013

Old 09-30-2013, 03:55 AM
FitDay Member

I'm back I'm back I'm back

life has gotten in my way, but I am here again, Becca haven't forgotten about all of you! I guess I am new to many of you, but I've been here on and off for a long time. Jumped off the diet for about 6 months, have enjoyed myself but have really tried not to abandon all that ive learned these last 2 years. So I've put a couple pounds on but ONLY A COUPLE. Maintenance is hard but fun! So I decided to go back at it after a great run. Not discouraged because I know how this can be done, just need to walk that walk, I certainly know how to talk the talk! LOL Anyway, welcome to all you guys just starting the journey, I'll be in and out around here. I'm going back to counting my calories, keeping to 1400 a day with workouts 3x a week. My weight loss will be slow but Im not in a race im on a journey!!!
Old 10-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Banned

Megan, I sure did enjoy myself........but I'm back on it!!

Debbie, welcome..you sure can join us.... I love my Friday weigh in's

Chris, glad to see you pop up again...gained just a few lbs..you're doing awesome girly...
Old 10-03-2013, 12:41 AM
FitDay Member

So tomorrow is my weigh day and I'm nervous that this will be the one where I lose nothing or even gain a little. When I get back to counting calories and get the scale moving in the right direction, I always see a lose for the first several weeks and then the dreaded week where I lose nothing or even gain a little. This is what usually derails me! I figure, I'm putting in all this work, blood, sweat and tears for what...I do all that and lose nothing! I'm trying desperately to change the way I think and moved past these frustrating weeks and hope there are 'losing' weeks ahead of me if I stay the course. I'm sure I can't be the only person who does this....right?
Old 10-04-2013, 12:02 AM
FitDay Member

Well as I predicted, I didn't lose anything this week....BUT I DIDN'T GAIN!!! I'll take it! I would have loved to see a loss, but I'm relieved I didn't gain. My hormones affect my weight for sure...not just at TOM but also midway during OV. Oh what fun!
Old 10-04-2013, 10:31 AM
Banned

Im with you LilDebbieG.....I'm hanging steady too...same weight 148.4
Old 10-11-2013, 12:58 AM
FitDay Member

Still slow going...darn TOM!!! I'm down .4 lbs...not much but I'm seriously glad it didn't go up. Maybe I'll see a bigger loss next week since that's two weeks now that I've only lost a grand total of .4 lbs!
Old 10-14-2013, 07:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lildebbieg
Still slow going...darn TOM!!! I'm down .4 lbs...not much but I'm seriously glad it didn't go up. Maybe I'll see a bigger loss next week since that's two weeks now that I've only lost a grand total of .4 lbs!
Still awesome..any loss is...

150.8 lil gain for me...
Old 10-15-2013, 10:28 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by beccafries
Still awesome..any loss is...

150.8 lil gain for me...
Thanks for the encouragement Becca. Sorry to hear you had a slight gain. I hope we both see a loss....even small...this Friday!
Old 10-16-2013, 04:23 AM
FitDay Member

Staying accountable... 145. whoops! OK though... Ive eaten well 2 days in a row now! just don't want these extra 4 pounds to turn into 10-15-20!

Have a great day everyone and keep up the good work!
Old 10-18-2013, 10:55 AM
Banned

Happy Weekend!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.