Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Who's Got 10-15 lbs to lose- New Post April 2013 >

Who's Got 10-15 lbs to lose- New Post April 2013

Community
Notices

Who's Got 10-15 lbs to lose- New Post April 2013

Old 05-22-2013, 02:52 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome, hjewson. One's weight can creep up - it certainly did on me. Anyway, good for you for deciding to do something about it. You can do it!
Old 05-25-2013, 09:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default Was here before, and now I am back

15 pounds to go. Try for 6 weeks already, the scale doesn't move. Still trying.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:38 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Wanting to lose 10 lbs.

I know I'm a healthy weight, but I like the way my clothes feel when im about 8-10 lbs lighter. I started measuring portions a couple of weeks ago, and then keeping track of calories 3 days ago. I made sure to get a lot of fiber from Julian Bakery coconut paleo bread and Eden Organic Pinto and/or Black Beans. Also organic eggs w/ or w/o one yolk, organic quinoa, weight watchers grilled chicken (pre-measured 5 oz portion), organic blueberries and strawberries, organic leafy greens, organic broccoli, zucchini, and asparagus. I also throw in the occasional square of organic dark chocolate, 70% or higher (has less sugar and more fiber).
Yesterday I started making myself drink more water, drank 8 cups yesterday, and 4 cups already today.

I havent weighed myself yet, probably by friday though. Dont want to get discouraged if I dont see any movement yet.
Any questions or advice, either way are welcome.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:50 AM
Banned

Welcome

I've been on vacation/trips....will be back this w/end ...wont weigh til next
Friday weigh in day....
Old 06-07-2013, 01:32 PM
FitDay Member

Default At home workouts

Hi guys I am a Beachbody coach who provides motivation, encouragement, and advice on diet and exercise through my facebook page. Anybody who is interested in starting up an at home workout routine and nutrition plan please feel free to like my page and ask me as many questions as you want. Facebook.com/janellebuihealthfitness. I hope that everyone has a very successful journey to weight loss.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:16 PM
FitDay Member

meee!
Old 06-14-2013, 03:14 AM
Banned

I have truly enjoyed myself this last month on my trips/vacations
Old 06-19-2013, 11:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default Finally moving...

May 14th - 138
June 14th - 133
Goal: 128

Will be weighing myself again in a week or so. Would love to see number sooner, but am out of town, and like to be consistent with the scale I use. 5 lbs/month isn't too bad. For the first week or so scale absolutely would not budge. Did start adding in water (if things don't move along, wont see a change in number) but clothes felt different. Would like to lose about 5 more before my birthday (July 25th), I want to order a pina colada and coconut shrimp without weighing, measuring, or feeling any guilt.

My biggest challenge is making sure to incorporate exercise everyday. Would be easier if I had someone here every day that wanted to walk with me. My sister was here for a couple of days and went with me.
I walk anywhere from 35 min- 2 hrs. I also do dance dance revolution (good music to dance to) :P and also hip hop abs with Sean T lol.... should I be adding in weight lifting? I wish I had a gym membership, so I could really work legs(leg extensions and leg press) because I hate doing lunges and squats .
Old 06-21-2013, 08:22 AM
Banned

Kwest85blue, u def can lose those 5lbs before u bday ...keep up the good work.

Im holding steady 148.8
Old 06-21-2013, 12:40 PM
FitDay Member

Default 5-6 pounds to go

Thanks Beccafries... I've been averaging 1 lb/week, so I'll be cutting it pretty close. I'm actually more concerned about getting down 6 lbs by August 20th (my next dr. appt) thats where I was when I weighed in at 138 back in May... I know that scales are a little different, so I'll really know how much I've lost when I go back there. Good job on maintaining... that in itself can be a big task!! Luckily we arent going on vacation until September this year, so I wont have to worry about gaining some back before my doctors visit :P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.