Notices

Who's Got 10-15 lbs to lose- New Post April 2013

Old 04-23-2013, 01:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by rancherwife
I am in! I lost 30 lbs in 3 months using fitday back in the fall of '09. I got to my goal weight of 170lbs and maintained that for about 18 months. Since then it has slowly crept back, and I am today at 182.5lbs. I want badly to get back to my 170lbs, however, we are trying to conceive baby #2, so the amount of time I have to loose weight really depends on that happening sooner or later! So my major goal is to get back to eating healthy portions of healthy foods and avoiding high calorie desserts, which is my downfall. I looooovvvveeee dessert! So if anyone has some great low calorie dessert ideas to satisfy my sweet tooth I would love to hear them!

Good luck to everyone!
I like the Skinny cow products!
Old 04-23-2013, 01:37 AM
Banned

Hey Hope! glad to see you on board again
Old 04-23-2013, 02:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by losetenmore
Thanks carolynnq for the encouragement. We have all had frustrating plateaus! This weekend I am traveling for three days, and my big goal is to do right all 3 days even while I am out of my routine and celebrating with friends. I want to stay at 1100 calories, and my goal is to weigh the same or less (146.8) than I did this morning! Here we go.....let's see! I am going to have to be really good as saying "no thanks".
So I wrote this message above last Friday before leaving for a long weekend of celebrations with friends, and I am glad to say that I had a lot of self-control this weekend! I ran every morning, drank 5 water bottles each day, and stayed in my 1100 calorie limit! I did allow myself to taste one bite of each bridal shower food, but I stopped after one bite of all the unhealthy food!
The hard work paid off, I actually went down 2 pounds and now am 144.6!
Old 04-23-2013, 04:01 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by rancherwife
So if anyone has some great low calorie dessert ideas to satisfy my sweet tooth I would love to hear them!
What I do at home when I'm craving something sweet is make a cup of licorice bark tea. Not exactly as good as chewing something sweet, but it usually does the trick -- I LOVE licorice and this tea is really sweet tasting to me...
Old 05-03-2013, 06:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by losetenmore
So I wrote this message above last Friday before leaving for a long weekend of celebrations with friends, and I am glad to say that I had a lot of self-control this weekend! I ran every morning, drank 5 water bottles each day, and stayed in my 1100 calorie limit! I did allow myself to taste one bite of each bridal shower food, but I stopped after one bite of all the unhealthy food!
The hard work paid off, I actually went down 2 pounds and now am 144.6!
Great Job!!

144.0 today
Old 05-04-2013, 02:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default Restarted at 187# now down to 179

My name is Karmon. Goal is 167/167. I lost 84lbs in 2009 w an Atkins type diet. Then life stress and no time for exercise caused me to go up 20lbs. Now I excercise 5X/wk and am back to clean rating. Feeling so much better!
I'm not perfect but I'm getting better everyday.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 05-04-2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: link removed
Old 05-12-2013, 02:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default newbie

Hi all, I am new to this and don't know how these forums really work! I am looking to lose about 20 pounds ....hoping this is what will do it for me this time! Feeling hopeful
Old 05-13-2013, 11:44 AM
Banned

Hi Angel n Kelly...welcome...just post ur weekly updates on whatever day
you weigh in...I usually weigh on Fridays.

We try and motivate each other..sometimes we slack a week here n there..but we tend to jump back on tho

143.2 for me
Old 05-18-2013, 02:28 AM
Banned

Hi Ladies,
I see some of us have been MIA.... lets get back on IT

I will be MIA for the next few weeks got vacations planned and biz
trips... VEGAS is one of them

143.2 for me ...hanging steady
Old 05-22-2013, 02:37 AM
FitDay Member

Hello,
I'm new to Fitday and to this board. I am trying to lose 20 lbs by September. I just got married, I now have two step children and a dog as well as a husband I also changed careers in the past year. During all this upheaval my weight has been creeping up, and I was never really slim. I'm noticing it, it's bothering me and so now I'm doing something about it!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.