Notices

The ABS Diet

Old 04-20-2010, 03:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default The ABS Diet

The ABS Diet

Has anyone ever tried the ABS diet?

I recently bought the book and have started to follow the regimen, the author insists on not calling it a "diet" because is not a plan that you're supposed to go on and off of, its supposed to be a way to learn how to balance your meals and how to incorporate exercise in order to get a lifestyle change, which fits perfectly with my new attitude.

I started about a week and a half ago, following their menus (which btw are really satisfying I don't find myself craving snacks that often, and I feel full longer), and incorporating exercise 4 times a week.

So far its working, I'm so excited I lost 2.5 lbs and its been amazing because I don't feel hungry or irritated (the way i usually feel when im on a diet)

Trust me I've tried them all! all kinds of trendy diets, fast plans, etc, i feel really good right now, hopefully I will come back next week to give you guys more good news!

But if you have tried it please let me know of your results...