Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Motivational for 12/24/12-12/30/12: Anybody? >

Motivational for 12/24/12-12/30/12: Anybody?

Community
Notices

Motivational for 12/24/12-12/30/12: Anybody?

Old 12-25-2012, 07:24 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
Ooh, I hope Mike doesn't have my whip or else he'll use it on ME!

Back on the wagon tomorrow, logging, and reporting--and that's a promise.
I am holding you to it. I have the whip now. (heh heh.)
Old 12-25-2012, 07:25 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
right back atcha
Old 12-25-2012, 08:11 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Hope how are you making out with those cupcakes? I managed to give the cookies away, so they are gone now. Two pies in the fridge right now, made them for husband and kids. They aren't calling me so far but I don't know how that will go this evening.

Robin
Old 12-25-2012, 02:02 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone. Didn't think I did that badly today on food (we are having big turkey dinner tomorrow) but checked glucose reading and it was high! Tomorrow I will be good and not have squares for dessert. It's hard to stay on plan with different eating schedule and goodies lying around.

Hope everyone had a good day today! I will try to read everyone's posts tomorrow.

Jenn
Old 12-26-2012, 12:52 AM
FitDay Member

Ack! I may have broken an all time record yesterday. Well, at least for the year.
Cals: 3433, Chol: 671 gs.

Back to the grind stone -- until next week!

- Donna

(Ate cake for breakfast this am and noted the 'units' on cake included above were for a one layer cake, not a two layer cake. So had to amend the numbers above.)

Last edited by dmartz; 12-26-2012 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Add 55 minute workout to today's cake!
Old 12-26-2012, 01:35 AM
FitDay Member

Okay, I'm in too! Was with family Monday and Tuesday - but I hope everyone had a great Christmas or a wonderful holiday, depending on what you celebrate!!

Didn't count Monday or Tuesday... (for shame!!) Gained back a few pounds, but I'm not going to let it get me down! My biggest goal? Don't go all out for New Years! I'll be in Boston, so dancing will be cardio for me! Keeping it cut down on the drinks too - yikes to excess calories!

Otherwise, work out and cook food is my goals this week. I need to get back into the swing of things. Good thing that isn't TOO much leftover cookies and homemade chocolate! (My older bro is a baking guru! It's always sooo good!)

Good to see everyone this week
Old 12-26-2012, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

Wow, you all are INSPIRATIONAL posting here this week! My whip is also "inspirational" since it's now in Mike's hands!

Thanks to all for the Christmas wishes.

I've eaten horribly this whole month, but amazingly weigh the same I did on December 3rd--which wasn't good, but at least I was lucky enough to have not gained. Maintaining was just pure luck because I haven't been exercising.

Goals today through Sunday:
Calorie limit 1600
Cholesterol limit 250mg
Net carbs (after deducting fiber) average 25g or less
Sat fat limit average 10% of total calories
Protein average at least 120g
Fiber average at least 25g
Exercise 3 days
Water 64 oz.

Today's menu:

Breakfast: spinach egg substitute omelet with roasted red pepper sauce
Lunch: ham or tuna salad on low carb tortilla
Dinner: fish, low carb coleslaw, broccoli

Snacks: protein shakes, almonds, cantaloupe and strawberries, string cheese

Last edited by Mern; 12-26-2012 at 02:55 AM.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

Walking the dog again today, a balmy -8 and sunny. Feels good to start the day out in the sun.

Made some turkey soup last night. Makes a good lunch.

Hope thanks for starting this motivating thread for the holidays.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:03 AM
FitDay Member

Robin hi! I've been with this group a couple years but had fallen off the wagon. So glad to be back with all you motivators! We're having a snowstorm in Ohio, USA right now. Soup sounds great. I made low carb chili today with black soybeans, so I may change up either my lunch or dinner as long as I stay in my food goals.

My 8 and 11 year old grandkids exercised with me today. 11 year old did one mile of my aerobic walking DVD but bailed on the second mile (which I completed) to play on the computer. 8 year old grandson ran about a mile through the house--exception for today only to our no running in the house rule.

Hope, yes, thanks for starting a thread for us this week.

Last edited by Mern; 12-26-2012 at 05:08 AM.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:47 AM
FitDay Member

Mern- do you have snowstorms there often? I heard that there was news on about storms across the U.S. We have not had any storms this holiday season although one is expected tomorrow.

I had a long walk with the dog this am- followed the snowmobile trail. It was crispy . Glad you are back on the wagon and I am so happy to have found this support group.

I am pretty active it is the food that does me in. This logging is working really great so far.

Got my husband an actifry for Xmas, he wanted a deep fryer and I said no way. He is going to make fries in it tonight.

Enjoy the grand kids, lucky you!

Robin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.