-->

7 Day Motivational 11/19-11/25: Thanksgiving Week; Gratitude, Not Just Food

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • Goals:
    1) Except for Thursday, try going easier on the carbs -yes, yes, yes EXCEPT FOR THURSDAY; it was in my "contract"
    2) exercise in any form 2x -yes took a class but suffered for it in a terrible flare last night; had to take more meds at home mellow, no WENT TO THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!!
    3) water, 6 glasses min- 5 (I kept knocking over water; I spilled more than I drank) 6 at least, 6, 6 at least I think
    4) cals, 1600 max (except Thursday)-1265, 1504, DK but under 1600 Who knows? Who cares?
    5) Plan meals -yup, yup, yup, yup
    6) Stick to plan- yup traded out an an orange for an apple and ate a few tiny cheese samples but if I don't go totally offtrack I'm calling it a win, yup good until I started cooking and "tasting"
    7) Meditation - yes no yes, yes
    8) remember to be grateful every day - grateful for gym and DD coming home!!!!! MY GIRL IS HERE!!!! no; NO
    9) stretch -yes, yes, yes, yes
  • Plan:
    Breakfast
    Ezkiel English muffin with lowfat cheese and organic ham
    Lunch
    tuna and salad
    Dinner
    turkey
    string beans
    sweet potato (baked maybe?)
    Snacks:
    fruit- apple, orange
    nuts
    sugar free cookie
  • Quote: Mern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's something we can all be grateful for.

I missed you. Dont' stay away so long. It's definitely not the same without you.
    Yep, what she said!

Jenn
  • OK so Jenn and I are members of the Mern FD Fan Club.

Hi Jenn, what's up?
  • I sure hope everyone will be ready for Monday!
  • I'm ready for Monday... well, tomorrow I will be!
    • Exercise: Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y
    • Calories: 1652, 1773, 2341, 2574, 1697, ...
    • grams Protein: 59, 57, 95, 160, 84,
    • Giving Thanks: Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y ...
    • Long Term Goals: (still in progress)
  • Quote: I sure hope everyone will be ready for Monday!
    By Monday, I'm gonna need that hammer. I have been taken down by leftovers. On the other hand, I have been going to the gym.
  • Goals:
    1) Except for Thursday, try going easier on the carbs -yes, yes, yes EXCEPT FOR THURSDAY; it was in my "contract"; leftovers (and the stress of an argument with DD) got to me not gonna lie
    2) exercise in any form 2x -yes took a class but suffered for it in a terrible flare last night; had to take more meds at home mellow, no WENT TO THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!! yoga at the gym
    3) water, 6 glasses min- 5 (I kept knocking over water; I spilled more than I drank) 6 at least, 6, 6 at least I think, haven't been counting but I have been drinking water
    4) cals, 1600 max (except Thursday)-1265, 1504, DK but under 1600 Who knows? Who cares? see excuse for #1 goal
    5) Plan meals -yup, yup, yup, yup, yeah but stickignto it is the thing
    6) Stick to plan- yup traded out an an orange for an apple and ate a few tiny cheese samples but if I don't go totally offtrack I'm calling it a win, yup good until I started cooking and "tasting" fine until dinner; can we say potatoes and gravy?
    7) Meditation - yes no yes, yes no and I could use it
    8) remember to be grateful every day - grateful for gym and DD coming home!!!!! MY GIRL IS HERE!!!! no; NO, NO
    9) stretch -yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
  • Plan:
    Breakfast:
    egg whites, no nitrite ham and mushrooms
    Lunch:
    tuna
    salad
    Dinner:
    fish
    veg
    Snacks:
    fruit
    sugar free cookies or chocolate
    Popcorn
  • Where did everyone go? Are they with Cassie in the Land of The Schizophrenic Food? (I've expanded it from house of S.F. to entire land.)