Notices

I am looking for a chubby buddy

Old 04-13-2010, 01:12 AM
FitDay Member

Smile I am looking for a chubby buddy

Hi there I am a 36 year old mom of 4 boys and I have to lose 60 lbs, my first goal is 40 by Sept 1. I would like to have a buddy that I can talk to daily that is outside of my circle of everyday buddies. I am at the highest that I have ever been and am just tired of it...if anyone would like to talk more let me know...it would be nice to email each other at our private emails and to become supports for each other. I live in Ontario, canada and am bound and determined to do this...I feel like I am 6o years old. Can't wait to find the perfect buddy...Bye for now.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:59 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jessjoshjamjac
Hi there I am a 36 year old mom of 4 boys and I have to lose 60 lbs, my first goal is 40 by Sept 1. I would like to have a buddy that I can talk to daily that is outside of my circle of everyday buddies. I am at the highest that I have ever been and am just tired of it...if anyone would like to talk more let me know...it would be nice to email each other at our private emails and to become supports for each other. I live in Ontario, canada and am bound and determined to do this...I feel like I am 6o years old. Can't wait to find the perfect buddy...Bye for now.
Hello, Im 25, I'm single and i need to lose about 50lbs, this is the heaviest I have ever been in my life and its affecting me in different areas, not only healthwise but in my self esteem. I feel like its about time to take care of myself, I want to be able to one day get married and wear a beautiful dress and feel beautiful inside and out, and have kids and be able to be a healthy mom and set an example for them. I believe I have to start now, let me know if you wanna start being each other's support and encourage one another...hope to talk to you soon...
Old 04-13-2010, 06:04 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jessjoshjamjac
Hi, I'll be happy to be a buddy. I am 41, mother of 2 wonderful girls, have to lose 120 lbs, and want to lose 20 by July 7th. Like you, I am at the highest that I have ever been and don't like it. I gained most of my weight since my move 4 to Bloomington,Indiana 4 years ago. As health issues run in my family, I would really like to nip all potential problems in the bud. I really want to become healthy and gain a friend or 2 in the process. Weight loss/control is best done with someone.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:15 AM
FitDay Member

If anyone is still looking for a buddy, I could sure use one! I am 26 and newly married. I had lost a decent amount of weight for my wedding and have since gained every ounce of it back. It has done a number on my self esteem and I could just use some to keep me going. I'm working hard, but some days it sure is easy to just give in and give up. If anyone is still looking, let me know!
Old 04-14-2010, 02:57 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by alfonsingm
If anyone is still looking for a buddy, I could sure use one! I am 26 and newly married. I had lost a decent amount of weight for my wedding and have since gained every ounce of it back. It has done a number on my self esteem and I could just use some to keep me going. I'm working hard, but some days it sure is easy to just give in and give up. If anyone is still looking, let me know!
email me if you need a buddy [email protected], i wrote a little bit about myself above...