1. water- 64oz a day.
2. weigh and measure my food and log it!
3. Order pig meat for the winter.
4. vacuum the carpet 5 times this week.
5. complete the mountain of ironing.
6. sew my darling's waders.
This cooler weather is bad on my water intake. It is easy to drink water when it is 100 degrees or so, but cooler days I must be mindful...
Jenn--way to start it off! I LOVE the "my best feature" challenge. I think a lot of us need that boost as of late. I know that I do. So....My best feature is (are) my boobs. I <3 them and when I'm dressing for anywhere other than work or working out, its usually what I try to play up the most. I always say, if you've got 'em, flaunt 'em
I probably won't be around much this week. Getting ready to go get WHN now!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!! I think Bubba may be making me some BS goals for the week.
Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.
I guess I should get around to making some goals for me and my lil sis!
Heath & Fitness
1. Lose 1 pound (starting at 185.4)
2. Log everything (except for 1 cheat day)
3. -3000 calories (not including my cheat day)
4. 4 serving of fruits and veggies
5. Clean my car
6. Write 2 policies
7. Build doors for shed
1. Get some good brown chicken, brown cow (no limit on this)
2. Laugh until you cry (2 times)
3. Sleep in late (at least twice)
4. Don't forget about JC
5. Don't forget about Bubba
Tori, enjoy this day you've waited for for so long! Happy for you .
Well, it wasn't the greatest weekend for me food and exercise-wise, but I sure did have fun. Now the celebrations and chaos are over and it's time to get down to business. And there certainly are not 40 buttercream candies still left in the fridge in the basement, no there are not.
1. Calories fewer than 1200.
2. Exercise 7 hours, at least.
3. Log everything; post daily.
4. Sleep 7 hours.
5. Drink water.
6. Take vitamins and supplements.
7. Eat clean.
8. Just do it (this weekend).
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.