Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread 10/15/12

Old 10-19-2012, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

Ron, true dat!

Hey everyone, I haven't been MIA because I was off the wagon, I've been working on my shed ALL day. I didn't even go to work today. I am just know finishing up with the doors. Tomorrow I have to put on the hinges and latch and hang them. My ADD kicked in and I even started painting the shed. I went through a gallon and went back to Home Depot for more goodies. That was my second trip today.

My back is killing me but I will get it done!
Old 10-20-2012, 05:26 AM
FitDay Member

Nice to see this thread is still active. I'll be here monday begging for motivation. I'm back with more of me to appreciate. Mary
Old 10-20-2012, 05:55 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Kumochi
Nice to see this thread is still active. I'll be here monday begging for motivation. I'm back with more of me to appreciate. Mary
So good to see you, Mary. A lot of us are just doing our best to muddle through these days; I feel you! Looking forward to seeing you!

Work and getting sick bumped me right off the wagon a couple days this week, but neither is an excuse. The days I was good, I was excellent...ate extremely clean and nothing I ate had more than two ingredients, unless it was homemade from things that were only one ingredient. But the days I didn't care were not good. Today has been good so far. I'm alternating my time between baking bread and working on reports today; errands are done and hopefully the weekend will be low key.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:37 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, y'all. I'll be back Monday. Wishing everyone a great weekend.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:43 AM
FitDay Member

Mike - I have never had a "Blast." Sounds deliciously addictive - I better keep a safe distance from DQ! It must be "shed" season... DH and I have spent the last 3 weekends power-wahing old paint off of ours, nailing it back together, covering it in primer, then paint, and trim. Just finished the d%*@ thing this morning. No longer an eyesore which is great! Funny how maintaining such a little building drains so much cash out of the wallet at the Home Depot! I feel your pain! Good luck!

Ama
Old 10-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Ama, yeah the shed was more work than I expected. I not only built/paint the doors, I replaced the hinges, replaced the trim on the shed (around and above the doors). I painted most o the shed while I was at it. I have some rotten wood on the side. I'm gonna lay down some fresh wood tomorrow and do more painting.

I still have to clean my car to get that goal done too. I hope I have enough hours in the day.

Here are some of the before and after pics.

Old 10-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator

Mike...you done good!

Could you come live with me for a week? I have a list...
Old 10-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Mike...you done good!

Could you come live with me for a week? I have a list...
Sure, I'll bring my list with me... my grocery list. Thanks!
Old 10-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Remember a while back I had a goal to clean out the shed and not get attacked by the rats? As you can see it's still clean.

My GF tells me that we need to start doing some more projects around the house. I was quietly thinking "'we' ?" Haha. I told her not to put tile on the list for a while. I'm tiled out for now. Out of all my recent projects, none were as fun as putting the bike back together.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:47 AM
FitDay Member

6 days late or 1 day early? I say one day early!!! It's me: I'm back. Back at 140 lbs and until Friday almost total slughood. That is, being a slug. Friday I took gentle yoga and said hmmmm this is something I think I can do, better than nothin'!!! While I have been a slug, Mike has been doing fabulous work on that barn. Hi Mike. Hi Mern. Hi Mary. Hi Cassie. Hi Almathea. Hi Tori. HI Ron (you don't know me but that's OK.) Sorry for not mentioning everyone, didn't get a chance to read the posts. Helloooooooo everyone!!!

Goals:
1) plan meals
2) 1600 cals max
3) stretch
4) yoga, walk, something, 2 x this week (starting slow)
5) write (I am now on a deadline)
6) drink more water
7) send out positive vibrations yeah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.