--They're a set, just like those who listed their eyes as their best feature. It's considered one
And I'm glad I could give y'all something to talk about
--you KNOW you're not as southern as me. I got this southern thing in the bag.
As for everyone else
--if you haven't had a chance to check the Brown Chicken Brown Cow video, give yourself a few minutes to check it out. It's worth the time, for the laugh you'll get.
As far as my goals.....
1. Get some good brown chicken, brown cow (no limit on this)
--it's a good thing there's not a limit
2. Laugh until you cry (2 times)
--1 down, 1 to go
3. Sleep in late (at least twice)--not so much yesterday because of the 3:30 breakfast, YES finally...took melatonin to accomplish it, but I got some really good sleep last night
4. Don't forget about JC--gonna go see her today
5. Don't forget about Bubba--is there any way TO forget about Bubba?
FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Mini Goal Weight-190
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD
Current Weight-201.0~~as of 04.14.13
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.
"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"