Ohhhh, the Germany time is gonna be the death of me this week. Hopefully he won't take too long to get readjusted. It's currently 3:43 am and he's cooking bacon, eggs and grits. There'll probably be toast too. I am gonna gain SO much weight this week if he keeps this up .
Jajajajajaja, I guess me and Bubba are the only ones with dirty minds, who didn't have to look up Brown Chicken Brown Cow to actually know what it means
Gonna go eat breakfast and then pass back out for a few more hours
1. water- 64oz a day.M
2. weigh and measure my food and log it!M
3. Order pig meat for the winter.
4. vacuum the carpet 5 times this week. M
5. complete the mountain of ironing.
6. sew my darling's waders.
Glad to see everyone happy and feeling good! I am really going to attack my list today. I've got to get those waders done!!!
1 pound to goal...
Don't worry I am setting new goal once I get this little pound off!
I will only be here until Fri so my goals for 5 days will be
1. Keep carbs and protein in check 140/60 Mon-yes
2. Eat 4 servings of fruits and veggies NO
3. Drink 6 glasses of water!! yes--had to because I had bloodwork this morning
4. Exercise for 30 min 5x Mon-20 min on Step Aerobics burned 200 calories (or so it said) and I was sweating. It's a pretty fast routine
Had to go for fasting bloodwork so had big breakfast.
Heath & Fitness
1. Lose 1 pound (starting at 185.4)
2. Log everything (except for 1 cheat day) yes (but it looked like a cheat day)
3. -3000 calories (not including my cheat day) -1
4. 4 serving of fruits and veggies no
5. Clean my car no
6. Write 2 policies 0
7. Build doors for shed no