FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   7-Day Motivational Thread 10/1/12: Happy October! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/8331-7-day-motivational-thread-10-1-12-happy-october.html)

nadinchen 09-30-2012 05:49 PM

7-Day Motivational Thread 10/1/12: Happy October!

Hi everyone!

I'd love to join you, so here's my goals:

exercise:
do the 30-day shred at least 4 days this week
Zumba course on monday
go swimming once this week
start running: run at least on one day this week

eating:
make a meal plan for every weekday and log it (and stick to it)
more protein than carbs on at least 5 days (wednesday is a holiday so that's definitely excluded)
eat at least 22gr of fiber
drink at least 1l every day, 1.5l if vigorous exercise done (would that be enough?)

anything else:
keep kitchen tidy :rolleyes:

wow! that's a lot of things! :D

mrsrainh2o 09-30-2012 10:05 PM

10/1-7/12

No starches: M-no/sweet potato; T-no/sweet potato; W-no/croutons; Th-no/cornbread; F-no/biscuits; Sno/refried beans, rice, tortillas-; S-no-cornbread

Short Walk: M-yes; T-yes; W-yes; Th-yes-; F-yes; S-yes; S-yes

Gym: 3X-no, no, and no

Weekly Weight Loss: 244, 241, 239

cjohnson728 10-01-2012 12:53 AM

7-Day Motivational Thread 10/1/12: Happy October!

These lovely ladies had gotten a jump start on the new week in the previous thread, so I guess it's time to get this week going :). Who's in?

jjrudd 10-01-2012 02:02 AM

GOALS
1. carb, protein 140/60
2. drink the water!--at least 6 cups
3. exercise 5x for at least 30 min
4. cut back lawn

Personal goals
1. keep kitchen tiday
2. organize writing
3. Don't beat myself up if I'm not as good as I should be on eating habits 7 days a week

Jenn

quinnesec 10-01-2012 02:22 AM

I'm in. My 5 Outta 7 Plan is working really well for me and, more importantly, is something that I can maintain for a long period of time. So I'm going to leave well enough alone. My weight is going in the right direction after 7 days so that's the most important part. :) It will be 70* for the next 2 days followed by a high of 40* by the end of the week so I also want to get in a couple of hikes since our fall colors are at their peak.

1. LOG EVERYTHING, no matter how small, M-F.
2. Calories under 1100 M-F.
3. Strictly limit breads and cheese; no deep-fried ANYTHING!!!
4. Remember calcium and multi-vitamin.
5. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day.
6. List something that I accomplished each day.

01gt4.6 10-01-2012 02:48 AM

Weight recap for last week. I lost 2.4 (1.2% of my body weight) and Tori lost an amazing 3 pounds (1.66% of her body weight)!:D

We (Tori and I) are in. My goals will be very lax. I'll be leaving to go to Va. Beach for a little mini vacation with my daughter. I'll have to think of my goals and post back later with my goals.

As for Tori
Health & Fitness
1) Lose 1% (1.77#)
2) 84.5oz of water/day (she'll have to put on her WT panties for this, but I have faith)
3) Walk 4 miles (she should have nice weather)

Other
4) Buy that 1 item she needs before her man gets home
5) Post something she is grateful for, daily
6) Be prepared for all hell to break lose, from me and her man this week

01gt4.6 10-01-2012 03:24 AM

Warning

This will be a rough week for me. I may not be around much and when I am, I may be a grumpy old bastard.

My daughter and I will be flying out to Va. Beach Wednesday morning and returning back Saturday evening. We have a surprise going away party planned for when we return.

A week from today I will be moving my daughter to Arkansas.

Health and Fitness Monday & Tuesday
1) Gallon of water
2) Eat Clean

Other
3) Document (video and pics) what could be our last father/daughter trip :(
4) Have as much fun as possible
5) Make sure my daughter knows that she's my #1 and always will be my #1 priority and she can turn to me for anything

cjohnson728 10-01-2012 04:43 AM

Time to get back on the horse...last week totally fell apart on Thursday, when I not only had an abuse case, a toilet-trained 4-year-old that peed right on the floor during an evaluation (not just a little bit, either!), and a suicidal patient. Consequently, I didn't eat for 7 hours, got home ravenous, and that was the end of that. I pulled it back together over the weekend but had a very sick boy here so didn't post or keep track. I did, however, do a lot of research on what "eating clean" really means and got into the whole GMO literature, so I'm newly bent on trying to clean up my diet as a whole, not just the calories and macros. I think I do pretty well with eating real food instead of frankenfood, but paying more attention to it can only help, right? In that vein:

1. Eat "cleaner."
2. 1200 calories max.
3. Exercise 6 hours total for the week.
4. Sleep 7 hours per night.
5. Log it all, and don't disappear no matter how busy!
6. Focus on the positive :).

Hubby and I were supposed to go hiking in the north Ga. mountains today, then hit the orchard, but it's pouring, so we have to reschedule :(.

Hmm, I guess that wasn't focusing on the positive :o. Okay...I don't have to fight off the temptation of fried pies at the orchard today, and by the time we go, the leaves will be even brighter and more colorful.

Have a great week, everybody!

rpmcduff 10-01-2012 04:46 AM

This will be a lot like last week. Adding a Protein goal.

GOALS:
Calories < 1700:
Workout 3 Times:
Protein 30% of calories:

cjohnson728 10-01-2012 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 89924)
A week from today I will be moving my daughter to Arkansas.

5) Make sure my daughter knows that she's my #1 and always will be my #1 priority and she can turn to me for anything

:(

Speaking as the daughter of a wonderful dad, who lived 600+ miles away for most of my adult life, you will always be in her heart.

Tough times; sorry, dude. Do it up big this week and have a great time!

jjrudd 10-01-2012 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 89924)
Other
3) Document (video and pics) what could be our last father/daughter trip :(
4) Have as much fun as possible

Aww I love the last line. Sounds like you are a good Dad!
Watching my brother with his little girl (3mo old) that bond is pretty special.

Everyone's goals look good.

Jenn

01gt4.6 10-01-2012 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by cjohnson728 (Post 89936)
:(

Speaking as the daughter of a wonderful dad, who lived 600+ miles away for most of my adult life, you will always be in her heart.

Tough times; sorry, dude. Do it up big this week and have a great time!

Yeah I plan on doing some fun stuff. I've already challenged her to a go cart race at the indoor race track out there. She's accepted the challenge. :D We may do Howl O'Scream at Busch Gardens, maybe do a little shopping and hang out at the boardwalk. We won't have a lot of time there so we'll have to make the most of it.

Originally Posted by jjrudd (Post 89937)
Aww I love the last line. Sounds like you are a good Dad!
Watching my brother with his little girl (3mo old) that bond is pretty special.

Everyone's goals look good.

Jenn

Thanks! I wish her mom made her a priority as well, but I won't get started on that one. :rolleyes:

amalthea1892 10-01-2012 06:56 AM

Goals week of October1st

1 – Lots of H2O.
2 – Lots of Veggies.
3 – Limit meat.
4 – Limit processed foods.
5 – No food after 7pm.
6 – Work lots of hours!
7 – In order to tackle my ongoing battle with procrastination, embrace the motto “just do it and don’t worry if it’s not perfect.” Tackle one thing each day. M – Ordered drapery rods and rings (only took a year to do this…:confused:).

Happy Monday ya’ll! Ama
5’6” 40yo
Maintaining with a Vengeance!

cjohnson728 10-01-2012 03:52 PM

Check in

1. Eat "cleaner." - step it up a notch. Yes
2. 1200 calories max. 1182
3. Exercise 6 hours total for the week.
4. Sleep 7 hours per night. Yes
5. Log it all, and don't disappear no matter how busy! Yes
6. Focus on the positive. One of the cats threw up twice, but it was the same color as my new carpet...that's positive, right? :D

I'm bumming about my exercise goal, but I'm in vertigo mode today and it's been decidedly unpleasant. Of course, looking at the positive, it was a work-at-home day so I could basically take it easy. Hoping for a better tomorrow.

rpmcduff 10-01-2012 04:21 PM

Monday checkin

GOALS:
Calories < 1700:1606
Workout 3 Times:YES
Protein 30% of calories:37%

Had enough calories left to add a Protein shake after my workout. I usually prefer to make them with milk but that would have put me over my calorie goal so I made it with water and some crushed ice and it wasn't bad. I will do it again to keep my Protein percentage up. My macro nutrients today were:
Protein 37%
Fat 39%
Carbs 24%

nadinchen 10-01-2012 05:32 PM

aw, father-daughter-weekend sounds great!
I was never close to my father unfortunately. :(

exercise:
do the 30-day shred at least 4 days this week
Zumba course on monday yes
go swimming once this week
start running: run at least on one day this week

eating:
make a meal plan for every weekday and log it (and stick to it) Mon: yes
more protein than carbs on at least 5 days (wednesday is a holiday so that's definitely excluded) Mon: yes
eat at least 22gr of fiber Mon: yes
drink at least 1l every day, 1.5l if vigorous exercise done (would that be enough?) Mon: at least 2l

anything else:
keep kitchen tidy. Mon: uh, well, I did not make much of a mess because I had mostly prepared lunch for today already since I knew I would be home late.

amalthea1892 10-01-2012 07:58 PM

Goals week of October1st

1 – Lots of H2O. Y
2 – Lots of Veggies. Y
3 – Limit meat. Y (just a little fish was all)
4 – Limit processed foods. Y (pasta was all)
5 – No food after 7pm. Y
6 – Work lots of hours! Mostly Y
7 – In order to tackle my ongoing battle with procrastination, embrace the motto “just do it and don’t worry if it’s not perfect.” Tackle one thing each day. M – Ordered drapery rods and rings (only took a year to do this…:confused:).

Mike - Have a great time with your daughter this week! You are an awesome Dad, just know that you can look forward to lots of good times, just maybe a little different than the ones you are used to. I still vacation with my folks. DH and I take big family trips at least once a year with them, my siblings, our spouses, kids, dogs, we all vacation together! Change comes with alot of opportunities. I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Cassie - Bless you for taking on the tough stuff with your work... sorry to hear it was such a tough week. It's only Tuesday, I am sure you can make up the exercise goal in plenty of time! I hope the vertigo clears up soon.

:D Ama
5’6” 40yo
Maintaining with a Vengeance!

jjrudd 10-01-2012 11:54 PM

I would have to put a No beside my goals for yesterday :( Carbs weren't too bad but they were over. I did get all the dishes done--including crockpot and extras. Still need to wipe off counters but it's definetely a good start.

Cassie I hope you feel better soon. I know vertigo isn't fun. Good job meeting your goals amalthea and nadinchen.

ToriD1012 10-02-2012 12:53 AM

Health & Fitness
1) Lose 1% (1.77#)
2) 84.5oz of water/day (she'll have to put on her WT panties for this, but I have faith)--84.5
3) Walk 4 miles (she should have nice weather)--0

Other
4) Buy that 1 item she needs before her man gets home--planned for Wednesday
5) Post something she is grateful for, daily--Monday: for my family, all of them. Whether by birth or by choosing, they're pretty much amazing.
6) Be prepared for all hell to break loose, from me and her man this week **a disclaimer** hell isn't going to break loose between Bubba and my man, but separately--Monday: no hell yet

cjohnson728 10-02-2012 01:12 AM

...and how many days left? 14??

Thanks for the support, Jenn and Ama. Headed out now for a half day; we'll see how it goes.

Congrats to all those hitting goals! Hugs if you aren't; you'll get there!

ToriD1012 10-02-2012 01:43 AM

Lucky #13 :)

01gt4.6 10-02-2012 01:45 AM

Ladies, I can't believe that I've had so much going on that I forgot about your "girls" yesterday! So... who's next? I'm counting on one of y'all this week to either do, or schedule your ma'am oh! ;)

This year I won't be doing the walk for the cure, so I won't be hounding y'all for money. Last year, with y'all's help, we raised over $1000!!! Next year will be the year that we raise over $3k, I shave my legs and wear a pink tennis skirt, on YouTube for the whole world to see. Feel free to donate to someone else this year but be prepared to save up some of those greenbacks for me next year!

Everyone of you that read this need to do a self breast exam today. If you aren't sure how to do it, google it! Get it done. Early detection is key! Breast cancer may not only take away your girl(s), but it may take your life!

rpmcduff 10-02-2012 03:55 AM

Mike,
Not sure I want to see either your shaved legs or you in pink skirt :eek:

That was just a nightmare mental image!!

But it is a great cause and take care of those 'Girls' for all us shallow members of the opposite sex and yourselves!!!

01gt4.6 10-02-2012 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by rpmcduff (Post 89994)
Mike,
Not sure I want to see either your shaved legs or you in pink skirt :eek:

That was just a nightmare mental image!!

But it is a great cause and take care of those 'Girls' for all us shallow members of the opposite sex and yourselves!!!

haha, well I guess I should explain the story for those that weren't here last year. Last year a friend of mine asked if I wanted to do the Susan G Komen 5k. He didn't figure I would since I've never had any family members affected by breast cancer... but I figured what that hell, might as well. I did it just to try to raise some money. I think we had 10 people on our team and the team goal was $1000. We were all supposed to try to raise $100 each. As soon as I signed up, I made a donation, then I got my company to match it. So then I had this bright idea of trying to raise $1k myself. That's when I turned to the ladies here. I told them that if I reached $1k, I'd wear a pink shirt and make a YT video thanking them. It's amazing how many of them wanted to see me humiliate myself on YT! I decided to kick it up a notch and said that if I hit $3k I would shave my legs and wear a tennis skirt on YT. Towards the end I was getting close to the $1k mark so I offered to match pledges. I was taken up on that as well.:D I never got close enough to hitting my $3k (secondary) goal but there is always next year.

It was funny when we met up for the day of the race because I didn't know hardly anyone on the team. When I introduced myself, all the girls were like "So you're the guy on our team that was raiding all that money!". They asked how I did it and I told them that I had a really great group of friends that wanted to back me.:D

I will say that I don't wear pink. I'm not one of those guys that says "I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to wear pink.", I'm one of those guys that says "I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality so that I don't have to wear pink in order to convince others!"

In all fairness, I did make the video as I said I would. I thanked my pledges, wearing pink. I missed Terri so I went back made a follow up video. I did not know that Cassie made a donation (because it could routed to another account) so I missed her.

I hounded the ladies relentlessly, not only to donate but to do self exams. It was during that time that one of our members discovered she had a lump, I don't remember it being anything major, but she thanked me for the wake up call, and that made it all worth it to me!

01gt4.6 10-02-2012 06:06 AM

Baltimore, Md

Anyone in Baltimore, Md? We have a 4 hour layover tomorrow and I'll have some time to kill. Let me know if you want to meet up for lunch.

01gt4.6 10-02-2012 08:33 AM

Helloooooooo

rpmcduff 10-02-2012 08:50 AM

I'd meet you for lunch but I don't think I have enough time to get from Denver to Baltimore on my lunch hour. LOL

Kind of a morgue around here today. Did everyone fall off the wagon???

cjohnson728 10-02-2012 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 89999)
Anyone in Baltimore, Md? We have a 4 hour layover tomorrow and I'll have some time to kill. Let me know if you want to meet up for lunch.

No, but I did my Orioles pedicure on Sunday night :D

Originally Posted by rpmcduff (Post 90007)
I'd meet you for lunch but I don't think I have enough time to get from Denver to Baltimore on my lunch hour. LOL

My brother's in Westcliffe...go have lunch with him instead :)

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 90005)

Just got in...was a jail day. Looks like I didn't miss much! How's everybody doing?

ToriD1012 10-02-2012 10:24 AM

HELLO!! I haven't fallen off the wagon....yet :) NAH, no plans on falling off this week. Or next week. I would have loved to check in earlier, but I had my normal "Hell Day" of a Tuesday at work. Busy busy busy!!

Got supper almost done. Veggie soup **THANKS FOR THE RECIPE, BUBBA!!** has been in the crock pot all day and just about ready to pull the corn bread out of the oven.

Catch up with everyone a little later on

jjrudd 10-02-2012 10:42 AM

GOALS
1. carb, protein 140/60 almost 138/65
2. drink the water!--at least 6 cupsNO
3. exercise 5x for at least 30 min YES
4. cut back lawn cut half--need to pick up sticks and walnuts before cutting the rest

Personal goals
1. keep kitchen tidy UGH-don't ask!!
2. organize writing
3. Don't beat myself up if I'm not as good as I should be on eating habits 7 days a week

Like Tori I'm going to try not to fall off the wagon. I would love to lose weight before going to Dr in a few weeks. Need to make sure I eat properly so glucose numbers are the same if not lower.

Jenn

cjohnson728 10-02-2012 03:39 PM

You can do it, Jenn. Eyes on the prize, girl!

Tori, hope you get some down time :).

1. Eat "cleaner." - step it up a notch. Yes, About the same as I usually do
2. 1200 calories max. 1182, 1192
3. Exercise 6 hours total for the week. 30 min.
4. Sleep 7 hours per night. Yes, No-6
5. Log it all, and don't disappear no matter how busy! Yes, Yes
6. Focus on the positive. One of the cats threw up twice, but it was the same color as my new carpet...that's positive, right? :D Pretty good today

rpmcduff 10-02-2012 04:01 PM

GOALS:
Calories < 1700:1606, 1655
Workout 3 Times:YES, NOProtein 30% of calories:37%, 26%
Too many French Fries (homemade) and salty snakes. Kept calories in line but missed my Protein goal.
My macro nutrients today were:
Protein 26%
Fat 44%
Carbs 30%

cjohnson728 10-02-2012 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by rpmcduff (Post 90021)
salty snakes.

:eek::eek::eek:

nadinchen 10-02-2012 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by ToriD1012 (Post 90012)
HELLO!! I haven't fallen off the wagon....yet
NAH, no plans on falling off this week. Or next week. I would have loved to check in earlier, but I had my normal "Hell Day" of a Tuesday at work. Busy busy busy!!

same here!
long long day yesterday and overhours because I needed to get something done because today is a holiday.

but now I am here and I have to tell you: IT is 8:46 am here and I am having my morning coffee... and I have already been out for half an hour, 20min of which I have been running. for the first time in 8 years or so. :cool: (I had planned to run for 30min but whatever. I did it.)

exercise:
  • do the 30-day shred at least 4 days this week Tue
  • Zumba course on Mon yes
  • go swimming once this week -> no swimming anytime soon :( my tankini arrived yesterday and the top fits nicely and has a wonderful turquoise color. but the panties.... I need to lose another 6 pounds to show them in public (Or actually not that much but now I have a new colleage, an intern, and he goes swimming and I am too embarrassed that I might meet him :rolleyes: Only if he starts this German classes we talked about I can go because I know when they are, so I have a window)
  • start running: run at least on one day this week Tue

eating:
make a meal plan for every weekday and log it (and stick to it) Mon: yes, Tue yes
more protein than carbs on at least 5 days (wednesday is a holiday so that's definitely excluded) Mon: yes, Tue yes
eat at least 22gr of fiber Mon: yes Tue: yes
drink at least 1l every day, 1.5l if vigorous exercise done (would that be enough?) Mon: at least 2l, Tue: probably not

anything else:
keep kitchen tidy. Mon: yes, Tue yes (did the dishes and cleaned the counter)

I ate too little yesterday, though. basically I had only kohlrabi in the evening and that was almost before bed. I came home late and wasn't hungry of feeling like eating because I was tired in a very low mood.
I thought I'll try out a Denise Austin workout but was frustrated with it because I she alternates movements so quickly and I am always behind since she rarely announces that. So I returned to the Shred and decided yesterday to be the last day for level 1 and to start with level 2 today. :) and I felt better after that and even prepared the dough for the cake I am baking this morning.

nadinchen 10-02-2012 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by jjrudd (Post 89977)
I would have to put a No beside my goals for yesterday :( Carbs weren't too bad but they were over. I did get all the dishes done--including crockpot and extras. Still need to wipe off counters but it's definetely a good start.

Cassie I hope you feel better soon. I know vertigo isn't fun. Good job meeting your goals amalthea and nadinchen.

thank you! :)

I hope you wiped the counters off, still?

I find it surpring that many others have this issue with the kitchen.

nadinchen 10-02-2012 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 89997)
haha, well I guess I should explain the story for those that weren't here last year. Last year a friend of mine asked if I wanted to do the Susan G Komen 5k. He didn't figure I would since I've never had any family members affected by breast cancer... but I figured what that hell, might as well. I did it just to try to raise some money. I think we had 10 people on our team and the team goal was $1000. We were all supposed to try to raise $100 each. As soon as I signed up, I made a donation, then I got my company to match it. So then I had this bright idea of trying to raise $1k myself. That's when I turned to the ladies here. I told them that if I reached $1k, I'd wear a pink shirt and make a YT video thanking them. It's amazing how many of them wanted to see me humiliate myself on YT! I decided to kick it up a notch and said that if I hit $3k I would shave my legs and wear a tennis skirt on YT. Towards the end I was getting close to the $1k mark so I offered to match pledges. I was taken up on that as well.:D I never got close enough to hitting my $3k (secondary) goal but there is always next year.

It was funny when we met up for the day of the race because I didn't know hardly anyone on the team. When I introduced myself, all the girls were like "So you're the guy on our team that was raiding all that money!". They asked how I did it and I told them that I had a really great group of friends that wanted to back me.:D

I will say that I don't wear pink. I'm not one of those guys that says "I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to wear pink.", I'm one of those guys that says "I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality so that I don't have to wear pink in order to convince others!"

In all fairness, I did make the video as I said I would. I thanked my pledges, wearing pink. I missed Terri so I went back made a follow up video. I did not know that Cassie made a donation (because it could routed to another account) so I missed her.

I hounded the ladies relentlessly, not only to donate but to do self exams. It was during that time that one of our members discovered she had a lump, I don't remember it being anything major, but she thanked me for the wake up call, and that made it all worth it to me!

wow! that's a cool thing to do!

and I need to google how to do a self exam.

rpmcduff 10-03-2012 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by mrsrainh2o (Post 90049)
Since the first lesson it's been part of my day for over a year now and I still lerve it.

Cassie saw my post with "salty snakes". LOL, was of course meant to be snacks.

So thought I would call you on the "lerve" :p (Assuming you meant "love".)

jjrudd 10-03-2012 09:55 AM

GOALS
1. carb, protein 140/60 Mon-NO, Tues-almost 138/65, Wed-145/65
2. drink the water!--at least 6 cups Mon and Tues NO, Wed-yes
3. exercise 5x for at least 30 min Mon-No, Tues and Wed--YES
4. cut back lawn cut half--need to pick up sticks and walnuts before cutting the rest

Personal goals
1. keep kitchen tidy BIG YES!!
2. organize writing

Got 83% on Wii Sports Active 2 for my workout. I was sweating when I was done. A full body workout with boxing, resistance bands, running and lunges. I can use free weights with it too I just haven't figured how to set that up yet (just started using it).

Jenn

amalthea1892 10-03-2012 01:44 PM

Goals week of October1st

1 – Lots of H2O. Y, Y, Y, Y
2 – Lots of Veggies. Y, Y, Y, Y
3 – Limit meat. Y (just a little fish was all), Y, Y, Y
4 – Limit processed foods. Y (pasta was all), Sort of, Y, Y
5 – No food after 7pm. Y, No (DH cooked and did not serve din din until 7:30), Y
6 – Work lots of hours! Mostly Y, Y, Y, Y
7 – In order to tackle my ongoing battle with procrastination, embrace the motto “just do it and don’t worry if it’s not perfect.” Tackle one thing each day. M – Ordered drapery rods and rings (only took a year to do this…:confused:). T - Finished a memo I had been struggling with for weeks. W - Nothin', Th - Nothin' (so far...)...

Ron - You'd be proud of me - I increased my free weights by 5 lbs! Did less reps for sure, but it felt good. I'll try it for a few weeks and if all goes well I can try to up it more.

No time to read all posts tonight, but tomorrow I am off work so can hopefully catch-up. Can't believe there are only 4 pgs of posts so far this week...?

Ama :D

ToriD1012 10-03-2012 02:27 PM

Health & Fitness
1) Lose 1% (1.77#)
2) 84.5oz of water/day (she'll have to put on her WT panties for this, but I have faith)--84.5, 84.5, ?
3) Walk 4 miles (she should have nice weather)--0, 0, 0

Other
DONE!!!4) Buy that 1 item she needs before her man gets home--it's done. I've been putting it off, but it's finally done
5) Post something she is grateful for, daily--Monday: for my family, all of them. Whether by birth or by choosing, they're pretty much amazing. Tuesday: for the Jassi Cat, she never ceases to make me smile. Wednesday: for finding that 1 special item that I needed before my man comes home (IN 11 DAYS!!! close enough to 11)....also, for listening to reason, pulling up my WT panties and GETTING IT DONE!
6) Be prepared for all hell to break loose, from me and her man this week **a disclaimer** hell isn't going to break loose between Bubba and my man, but separately--Monday: no hell yet Tuesday: so far so good Wednesday: still good

Sorry I've been MIA again today. It was Shop-a-palooza 2012. I spent a grand total of $227, not including gas money or food. But it's $227 well spent. I got a lot of stuff today, not just that 1 item I needed. I'm riding the wave of euphoria that is known as Retail Therapy. Just can't wait to see WHN's face when he sees that 1 item :D

Night Y'all!!