1. Eat "cleaner." - step it up a notch. Yes, About the same as I usually do, Same
2. 1200 calories max. 1182, 1192, 1197
3. Exercise 6 hours total for the week. 30 min.
4. Sleep 7 hours per night. Yes, No-6, No-6.5
5. Log it all, and don't disappear no matter how busy! Yes, Ye, Yess
6. Focus on the positive. One of the cats threw up twice, but it was the same color as my new carpet...that's positive, right? Pretty good today, Same-pretty good
"If you drop an egg, you don't say, 'Oh, shoot' and drop the other 11, do you?"
-Source unknown, but obviously brilliant
Reached goal 4/16/2010...but kind of afraid to look these days
Current Weight-201.0~~as of 04.14.13
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.
exercise: do the 30-day shred at least 4 days this week Tue Wed Thur (I'll go to the "night shopping" event instead )
Zumba course on Mon yes
go swimming once this week -> no swimming anytime soon
start running: run at least on one day this week Wed
eating: make a meal plan for every weekday and log it (and stick to it) Mon: yes, Tue yes, Wed: holiday, Thur yes
more protein than carbs on at least 5 days (wednesday is a holiday so that's definitely excluded) Mon: yes, Tue yes, Thur yes
eat at least 22gr of fiber Mon: yes Tue: yes, Wed no, Thur yes (34gr!)
drink at least 1l every day, 1.5l if vigorous exercise done (would that be enough?) Mon: at least 2l, Tue & Wed: probably not, Thur yes
anything else: keep kitchen tidy. Mon: yes, Tue yes, Wed no, Thur yes (I'll do the dishes right after dinner, I promise!)
So yesterday I had lots of "evil" food (first sushi for lunch and then homemade apple pie, bread, sparkling wine, regular beer, homemade cherry liquor) but: fitday tells me it was about what the same amount of calories that I burnt. And I did not gain weight (so far).
1. carb, protein 140/60 Mon-NO, Tues-almost 138/65, Wed-145/65 Thurs-NO
2. drink the water!--at least 6 cups Mon and Tues NO, Wed-yes, Thurs-yes
3. exercise 5x for at least 30 min Mon-No, Tues and Wed--YES, Thurs-40
4. cut back lawn cut half--need to pick up sticks and walnuts before cutting the rest
picked up 4 bags of black walnuts so can cut grass tomorrow (if it doesn't rain)
1. keep kitchen tidy BIG YES!!--still clean
2. organize writing
3. Don't beat myself up if I'm not as good as I should be on eating habits 7 days a week