Notices

New 30 day challenge from october 1st

Old 09-28-2012, 04:51 PM
FitDay Member

Default New 30 day challenge from october 1st

Hello, am new to this forum. I had a baby 18 months ago and am trying to get back into shape. I started out great but I hit a plateau a few months ago and lost my motivation.
Having persons join this challenge and share their experiences will be really helpful and much appreciated.
The challenge will begin on October 1st with body measurements.
Please join in!
Old 09-29-2012, 01:07 AM
FitDay Member

Hey-try the weekly motivational group at the top of the 'women only' site. It is good. Congratulations on your child!
Old 09-30-2012, 03:53 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there i think it would be a great idea to start up a 30 day challenge. I really hope i can see it through.
I was doing really well and now ive slipped back to my old ways but really need to get a grip. Just this week ive gone off track and lost ALL control.
Im training in a new job and its 9-5. I thought being at work id find it easier but its been the absolute opposite. Ive been in so many meetings and the lunch they have put on without charge is just too tempting. Well it was last week. Im just eating too much and not feeling satisfied so eating more. DANGER!
Its not just savoury but the sweet trays too- the vanilla slices were the size of doorsteps!!!

I dont feel ready but want to be to fix this mess im in. Time for me to grab hold of the reins.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:24 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, I also need to lose some of that baby fat! My Daughter is almost 4 months old and now that summer is over it's time to get off those last few pounds. I started using Fitday again on 10/1 so this thread is perfect! My plan is to stick to it until Thanksgiving. By then I hope to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight but it's an aggressive goal. I will still have a few more pounds after that so I plan to jump back on the bandwagon after that yummy turkey dinner.

Last edited by anderson02; 10-09-2012 at 07:36 AM.