Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
ALL ABOARD THE BRAGGIN' WAGON!! 7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 09.24.12 >

ALL ABOARD THE BRAGGIN' WAGON!! 7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 09.24.12

Community
Notices

ALL ABOARD THE BRAGGIN' WAGON!! 7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 09.24.12

Old 09-26-2012, 12:12 AM
FitDay Member

Quinn, what's the latest on DD's illness? Hang in there!

Judi, I agree--both you and the dress are lovely.

Jenn, nice Tuesday report, but drink up! Do you just forget like I do? Hey, climbing stairs is great exercise. It's good to do different exercise to add up to 30 minutes, too--better than using the same muscles the whole time. LOL on the swear jar.

Mike, you surely did earn the braggin' rights on writing that policy!

Msrain, come do MY chores! You're so GOOD at that! Kudos on your no starches.

Ama, nice Tuesday report--except for the sleep. You must have woke me--I've been up since about 4:15, unable to fall back to sleep after a potty trip. Aw, I'm glad your son's crazy rash went away, but geez, you had no way of knowing that would happen. Wishing you a great Wednesday.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:21 AM
FitDay Member

Mern, I'm using this forum to motivate myself to do many put-off chores. So far, so good. I admire you for your exercise regime!
Old 09-26-2012, 01:50 AM
FitDay Member

After a busy errand-filled day yesterday, I'm looking forward to a much quieter day today... fingers crossed. I think everything is caught up, so I may try to get in a nice fall hike today to unwind.

1. LOG EVERYTHING, no matter how small, M-F. Yes, Yes
2. Calories under 1100 M-F. Hard to figure, but probably <1000, <1000
3. Strictly limit breads and cheese; no deep-fried ANYTHING!!! Yes, Yes
4. Remember calcium and multi-vitamin. Yes, Forgot Vitamin
5. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day. Yes, Yes
6. List something that I accomplished each day. I balanced my checkbook! Made it through a mountain of paperwork that I had been putting off.

Judi,
Your picture was beautiful. It's nice to put a face to a name. Congratulations on your weight-loss so far... you're doing great!

Mern,
Daughter is doing better... thanks for asking. She had a very tough respiratory flu for 5 days that knocked her flat, but I think that she has turned the corner and is able to eat again. Tough decision on whether to make the long trip there or to let her fight it on her own. It was a good lesson learned about where to get medical help and prescriptions, etc. It was just too bad that she had to get so sick so soon. Although I'm glad it's over, I was so worried that I couldn't eat and ended up losing weight myself! lol
Old 09-26-2012, 01:51 AM
FitDay Member

mrsrain you can come and do my chores too!! I could give you a list! Honestly if I don't keep up with it everyday the kitchen counter is a mess in 2 days.

A little sore today--ugh squats on video game and boxing (I got 100% on 10 min routine) left me with sore right shoulder and leg. Thankfully today is "rest day". No rest for the wicked as I need to put laundry away and wipe down counters.

Off to get a glass of water and my journal--gonna make time to write in it today.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:57 AM
FitDay Member

Mrsrain, that's great that you found us. We're all for whatever motivation people need in any area. I admire you for pledging what chores you will do. Except for providing child care for my grandkids, I do most of my chores when I'm in the mood--very undisciplined. Thanks for your support and encouragement on my exercise. I must confess I've been better disciplined at exercise lately only my doctor said since I won't take meds for high triblycerides, I must lose weight and exercise to bring that down to normal. She has faith in me that I can do it because she knows how stubborn I am.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:17 AM
FitDay Member

Jenn, my kitchen table is a catch-all for the whole family. Visitors can see the kitchen from the front door and I'll bet people wonder why I never clean up after meals. I do--what's on the table is non-food junk that needs to be put away before I can set the table for the next meal. Kudos on your exercise--especially the boxing. We do some punches in our cardio class and it feels good--as long as I don't overdo it. I hope your shoulder and leg recover quickly. Enjoy your day off exercise--I take off on Wednesday and Sunday. One day many years ago when I was at my kids' elementary school for volunteer work, I passed the usually cordial principal who seemed grumpy. In an effort to teasingly lighten his mood I smiled and said "You know what they say: no rest for the wicked." He scowled and snapped back to me, "No, YOU said that!" And he kept on walking and frowning. Oops. I still say it--just not to elementary school principals. Thanks for another reminder--I'm headed to fill my water bottle.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

THIS WEEKS GOALS:
Calories < 1700: 1640, 1698
Workout 3 Days: NO, YES

Braggin: Ran 3.7 miles on the Elliptical at level 6 for an Average speed of 5.54 mile per hour. A personal best for me. Also hit 223.6# on the scale !!! Have to go update my signature.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I am still new here so lets see if I can figure this reporting format out. Here goes

Goals

1. online everyday Y Y Y

2. drink more water Y Y TBD

3. Watch the carbs Y Y TBD

Didn't get to sleep until 3 am so I slept in. 20 oz water so far and no carbs

Braging point: Went to the theater last night and sat with hubby during intermission with a plate of plantain chips, fruit and a few cubes of cheese.
I ate the cheese and a couple of grapes. Left the chips alone with the exception of one chip just to try it. Was very good but I did not "partake"
Old 09-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Old 09-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Linda, it looks like you've got it figured out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.