FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   ALL ABOARD THE BRAGGIN' WAGON!! 7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 09.24.12 (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/8284-all-aboard-braggin-wagon-7-day-motivational-thread-starting-09-24-12-a.html)

Mern 09-30-2012 09:07 AM

This website has been running in jerky and slow motion for me the past couple days--especially for scrolling up or down. Anyone else having that issue?

Mike, sorry your team lost the City Cup. Hope you had fun, though.

Ron, kudos on that 1704 calorie average and for hitting your exercise goal! A huge woohoo on more weight loss! :)

Tori, I hope your Internet issues are soon resolved--even if through WHN's new modem. Kudos on your faithful logging!

Linda, it's wonderful that music is a big part of your life. Great job this week on logging, water and carbs. I started losing better again after upping my calories. I started laughing aloud at the Bostonians' leftover r's. We used to jokingly tell people to pahk the cah in the yahd. My kids (now in their 30s) were really excited back in 1989 when a Massachusettes motel clerk told them there was an extra cat in our room. They couldn't wait to play with a furry little friend after our long car trip. They were quite disappointed to learn she meant an extra cot for children to sleep on. LOL

Gotta go start dinner. Will be back later.

jjrudd 09-30-2012 01:41 PM

Weekend report. I did not log but yesterday went to Subway and had soup and 6" sub--whole wheat. Homemade spaghetti sauce for supper and salad so fairly healthy.

Harvest dinner was good. Roasted vegetables (squash, potato and carrots), quinoa salad. Cabbage roll casserole was "interesting". It was made with rice and tofu. The texture was umm odd. I do not like kidney beans but theirs were really good--more sweet than spicy. Cake for dessert. I did check my glucose level 2hrs after and it was ok.

Something to brag about...there was a guy there who had low vision (not completely blind) and I think he thought I was a server since I was on the other side of the table in line. He asked what each thing was so I ended up telling him and served him too :)

These dinners will definetely mean I will have to make sure I get my workout in tomorrow!
Jenn

ToriD1012 09-30-2012 03:16 PM

Doing an abbreviated version of goals tonight for me and Bubba.

Bragging Rights:

Mike--He convinced me to get out of the house and go do SOMETHING with my day, instead of being cooped up inside after WHN upset me.

Tori--Gave Bubba a cell phone pic tour of my town. Hit all the local places of interest. There's not a lot of town, so it didn't take too too long :p I spent most of it at the local "park" like area feeding ducks. And got chased by a goose!!!!

Good Night everyone! See y'all on the flip side!

cjohnson728 10-01-2012 01:07 AM

nadinchen and msrainh20, moved your posts to the thread for the new week. Thanks for getting us started!