Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Hey Ladies, a new week is here! You know what time it is! >

Hey Ladies, a new week is here! You know what time it is!

Community
Notices

Hey Ladies, a new week is here! You know what time it is!

Old 09-17-2012, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

So is this it? Just 6 of us?
Old 09-17-2012, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

I've never seen the tortillas that you mentioned, but I have a new favorite. I used to buy Joseph's Lavash, but lately I've replaced it with Joseph's Flatbread. My new favorite is toasted sesame seed, but they offer several others. They are soft and moist, made with flax and oat bran and they are pretty big so you could almost just use half. Here's the info: Low Fat Pita Bread - Flax Omega 3 Pita Bread - Square Lavash - Pancakes

I made a huge wrap today with tuna and tons of veggies and it was really delicious!

I buy them at Walmart near the deli. Nutritional info:

Calories: 100
Total fat: 3 g
Sat Fat: 0
Trans Fat: 0
Cholesterol: 0
Sodium: 260
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Sugars: 1 g
Protein: 8 g

Last edited by quinnesec; 09-17-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:47 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
So is this it? Just 6 of us?
It sure is quiet! I'm stuck at my laptop today because it's been just pouring all day. I'd love to get outside and do some hiking but it looks like it's going to be like this all week.

Hey! What happened to Brees??? I lost 12 points on that game! Between that and the Vikings game, I lost my shirt! lol
Old 09-17-2012, 10:01 AM
FitDay Member

Wow Quinn 3g of fiber, that's awesome. I live in Canada but next time I'm near walmart I will check it out.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
Hey! What happened to Brees??? I lost 12 points on that game! Between that and the Vikings game, I lost my shirt! lol
I didn't even watch the game. I went for a bike ride. I'm guessing my 7-9 is looking better and better. Why wasn't I invited to come watch... the game?
Old 09-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
I've never seen the tortillas that you mentioned, but I have a new favorite. I used to buy Joseph's Lavash, but lately I've replaced it with Joseph's Flatbread. My new favorite is toasted sesame seed, but they offer several others. They are soft and moist, made with flax and oat bran and they are pretty big so you could almost just use half. Here's the info: Low Fat Pita Bread - Flax Omega 3 Pita Bread - Square Lavash - Pancakes

I made a huge wrap today with tuna and tons of veggies and it was really delicious!

I buy them at Walmart near the deli. Nutritional info:

Calories: 100
Total fat: 3 g
Sat Fat: 0
Trans Fat: 0
Cholesterol: 0
Sodium: 260
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Sugars: 1 g
Protein: 8 g
Thanks. I may look for these for variety's sake.

I loved those tortillas. They used to have 71 calories, 8 g protein, and a whopping 12 g fiber, which I loved. Now they are 110 cals and 9 g fiber. And they were perfectly pliable the way they were...in fact, the best one out there, IMO. Oh well, we'll see what the new incarnation brings.

Plus also, the Ravens' result was embarrassing.

But my O's are still fighting for it ! And on the west coast, which will make that sleep goal a challenge this week .
Old 09-17-2012, 01:25 PM
FitDay Member

Seein' as how my brotha from another motha didn't make me any goals, I guess I'll have to do it for myself.

Let's see....goals......

1: drink more water--no actual ounces, just more
2: no mindless eating
3: reign in the excitement of only 28 MORE DAYS TILL WHN COMES HOME!!!!

That's about it.....I think I can handle those. In fact, these may be my goals for the next month.

Mike, which goal you stealing from me? I'd say #3.....it's a good goal
Old 09-17-2012, 03:28 PM
FitDay Member

Default First time on the wagon

Hi Ladies!

My goals for this week are:
5 days of exercise
See a nutritionist
Eat clean
Say something affirming each day
Drink my water - gosh how can this be so difficult
Plan and cook my food in advance
Old 09-17-2012, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

1. Eat 4 servings fruit/vegetables (Jenn) yes
2. Log everything. Everything (Cassie) yes
3. Take ALL vitamins and supplements; even the big, nasty ones. (Quinniepoo) yes
4. Dietary fiber 25g (Mern)25.6
5. keep (start) journalling (Judi) yes
6. reign in the excitement of only 28 MORE DAYS TILL WHN COMES HOME!!!! (Tori) yes (even though she called me a db)
7. Drink my water (belinda) yes

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 09-18-2012 at 02:48 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:29 PM
FitDay Member

I'm here Mikey! Ran 5 miles last night and ran home through the pouring rain through the last two. Sticking with my main goal of working out 4 days a week at least and have been 95% sticking to my eating healthy, low carb diet...except for the two glasses of wine and pretzels I had on Sunday night. Overall the weight is slowly coming off and I am feeling great. Started back at work today and got nothing but compliments on how I looked since I just had the baby 10 weeks ago. So that felt good for the ol' ego, even though I still have about 25 pounds to lose. Happy Monday...or Tuesday now everyone!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.