Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 9/4/2012 Fresh start, everyone! >

7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 9/4/2012 Fresh start, everyone!

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 9/4/2012 Fresh start, everyone!

Old 09-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
No, I got it...The PimpMobile!!

Didn't think of that one. Actually a friend made a (vulgar) comment about it when he first saw it. That's where it came from. He probably doesn't remember because I think he said it as a joke. I told Tori and seeing the half of our conversations are acronyms, TPM stuck. It's too vulgar to say here but I'm sure someone with a dirty mind will figure it out.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:46 PM
FitDay Member

Not too hard to figure that one out Mike!
Old 09-05-2012, 12:06 AM
FitDay Member

Tuesday Report:

I blew yesterday due to being so busy with multiple errands. My pre-logged menu was shot. It was about 1:15 PM that I decided to pack a late lunch to eat in the high school parking lot while awaiting my GD's dismissal. I quickly threw together a turkey wrap on a low carb tortilla, and since I hadn't eaten breakfast, either, would treat myself to a slice of lower carb yellow squash bread that I made for DH since it fit nicely into Monday's report. I was proud of myself for not cheating, but then last night when re-doing my food log I found my numbers were wayyyyyyyyy off target. The culprit was the squash bread--I forgot I enjoyed HALF a slice of it on Monday, not a WHOLE slice. But it's not the end of the world and today is a new day.

Edited in later--I shouldn't have any squash bread at all--I can't have low carb pasta and lower carb squash bread in the same day and come in on target for carbs anyway.

Calories minimum 1200 1317, 1310
Total fat average 38% of total calories 38%, 44%
Saturated fat average 9% of total calories 7%, 10%
Cholesterol limit 200mg 158mg, 103mg
Net carbs (after deducting fiber) limit 25g calling it green at 25.1g, 33.7g
Fiber minimum 25g, 32g 47g
Protein minimum 120g, 145g, 108g
Exercise 5 days (no certain exercise more than 2 times per week)
--M seniors cardio circuit
--T 2 miles total between elliptical, cycling, and treadmill and 10 ab machine reps

Water 64 oz. YES, YES
Remember to take both morning and evening supplements YES, YES
Nutritious evening snack that won't take me off target
--Boca vegetarian burger patty and small protein shake
--tuna and broccoli

Last edited by Mern; 09-05-2012 at 01:17 AM.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:13 AM
FitDay Member

Off to an early start today. I did a lot of interior painting yesterday and I was totally wiped out when I posted my numbers last night. (Does it make me a bad parent that I'm already painting and redecorating my daughter's room?? LOL) Actually, it's with her blessing to make it more accommodating for her and her roommate. Her roommate lives 10 hours away from the university and so we have offered our home to be it's substitute when traveling to her own home is impractical.

Had a call from daughter last night completely beaming with excitement over her choice of college and major. WHEW! Another parental worry checked off of the list! lol

Lots of running to do before the rain hits, so I better get moving. It's nice to be back and not only in control of my healthy habits, but to be back with all of you... I missed you guys!

Hey Cupcake!
Glad to hear that you made it through the hurricane! Sounds like a wet, soggy mess though! We're actually in the middle of a pretty bad drought... our lawn is getting crunchy! lol Maybe in the middle of us, say around Mern, the weather is normal?

Mern,
I'm always in awe of your ability to balance your numbers... something which I need to work on. I can keep my calories low, but my pie chart always looks like a kindergarten art project gone wrong. Maybe next week, that will be my focus.

Time to get some running done... see you all later!

quinn
Old 09-05-2012, 03:15 AM
FitDay Member

I can already tell that today will probably not be a good day
I always get emotional in Sept since someone very close to me died and had muffin and iced cap from Tim Hortons. Any Canadians know it's a lot of calories but I didn't care! I wish I was one of those people that didn't eat when stressed but nope I eat.

Oh well I can still drink my water and try to keep my emotions in check a little better. Going to potluck tomorrow so that probably won't help either.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator

I'm updating for us both.

There's only one thing left to do on the bike. I need to put the computer (the brain for it) back on, which will take 2 minutes. I sent it off to California to have it upgraded and was expecting it back today, but no such luck. As soon as it comes in, I'll plug it in and I'll be ready to start her up and go ride!
MIKE
1: fix door on shed nope, nope, nope
DONE 2: work on TPM as much as possible did as much as I could (should have her back together Wednesday night)
3: gallon of water a day yes, no, yes
4: gym at least once no, no, yes
5: all vitamins no, yes, yes

TORI
1: cry as little as possible few tears, CLOSE BUT NO TEARS!!, none
2: don't take it out on WHN, he's just as miserable as I am been good, still going strong, how about a trifecta!?!?!
3: keep up with paperwork doing it, doing it, doing it WOW you thought that was going to be the link to the song... I could find the REAL clean version

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 09-05-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Ann...

Quinniepoo, thanks! I hope some rain comes your way!
Old 09-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I need to put the computer (the brain for it) back on, which will take 2 minutes. I sent it off to California to have it upgraded and was expecting it back today
Hmm, I wonder if I could send my brain off somewhere to be upgraded????

She looks good!

My hubby got hit today on the way to work . Minor damage to the car and none apparent to him, though he did have a headache this afternoon. At least this time it was an insured driver...the past three have not been.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks. I'm sure your brain is fine. I hope everything works out with your hubby, sorry to hear that!
Old 09-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Thanks. I'm sure your brain is fine. I hope everything works out with your hubby, sorry to hear that!
Thanks...at least it wasn't totaled, because after dumping all that money into the transmission, that would have REALLY frosted me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.