I will catch up with everyone later! <3 Working on lectures, endlessly working on lectures...
Female, 31 years old, 5'4 1/2" tall
Starting weight 1/4/11 = 215.2 lbs.
Weight 9/19/14 = 176.6 (net: -38.6)
Last mini-goal: 180 lbs. REACHED! Reward - new sports bra
Current min-goal: 175 lbs.
Next large goal: 165 lbs. by 12/25/2014
Lowest weight: 156.7 lbs.
150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130-140 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."
Female issue: Some time back, I was wondering if I was going into full-blown menopause, due to a lack of menses over a 2+ month time. Well, just to add to my confuddled confusion, I have managed to get it twice in the past three weeks...!
Judi - 51, 5'8"
Started FitDay - 4+ years ago - at 225
Started (again) with a vengeance - 3/2012 - at 209
Started HFLC/Primal - July 3, 2012 - at 202
Current Weight: 176.5
Be Still and Know that I am God.
Be Still and Know that I am.
Be Still and Know.
I'm starting a little late but this is what I have for now. GOALS
1: fix door on shed nope, nope
2: work on TPM as much as possible did as much as I could (should have her back together Wednesday night)
3: gallon of water a day yes, no
4: gym at least once no, no
5: all vitamins no, yes
1: cry as little as possible
2: don't take it out on WHN, he's just as miserable as I am
3: keep up with paperwork
1. LOG EVERYTHING, no matter how small. Yes 2. Calories under 1100. 1241 3. NO breads, cheese or deep-fried ANYTHING!!! None 4. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes 5. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day. Yes 6. Be grateful, humble and patient with everyone... no matter how hard. lol Yes
Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain
It could be a number of things. That works, The Peace Maker also works. Haha
No, I got it...The PimpMobile!!
1. Calorie limit 1300. 1204 1223
2. Balance pie chart & follow fiber/fat guidelines. *Not so much, Great today
3. Drink 72 oz. fluid, at least. Yes, Yes
4. Sleep 7 hours. *6 in the bed, but 1-2 on the couch today, Yes
5. Exercise 6 hours total for the week. *Nothing today, 45 min.
6. Eat at least 4 fruits/veggies per day. *1, 4.5
7. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes
8. Eat clean. *Fair, Yes
9. Log everything and post goal progress daily. Yes, Yes
Headed for bed so I can make goal #4 happen. Tomorrow is a busy work day so I'll catch you all when I can . Seems like a quiet week
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.