FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   7-Day Motivational Thread 8/20/12: Happy New Week! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/8089-7-day-motivational-thread-8-20-12-happy-new-week.html)

cjohnson728 08-20-2012 12:09 AM

7-Day Motivational Thread 8/20/12: Happy New Week!

Good morning, fellow FitDayers :)!

Who's in this week??

My goals are a broken record these days, but I have to keep them, since I can't seem to master them. Trying again this week; last week was abysmal.

1. Calories below 1300.
2. Balance pie chart and follow my rules.
3. 72 oz. fluid daily.
4. Log everything and post daily.
5. Eat clean.
6. 3-4 fruits and veggies per day (I'm stealing ).
7. Take all vitamins and supplements.
8. Sleep 7 hours, at least, per night.
9. Exercise 6 hours total this week.

quinnesec 08-20-2012 01:19 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm in... sort of. lol What I mean is that I will have no hope of counting calories for the next two weekends, but I have no excuses Monday through Friday. Instead of throwing in the towel for 2 weeks, I'll just make some adjustments. So, here is my modified plan:

August 20-24

1. Limit calories to 1200 Monday-Friday.
2. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day.
3. Practice patience, patience, patience; don't stress.
4. Take all vitamins and supplements.

jjrudd 08-20-2012 01:23 AM

Goals for the week
1. Eat 4 servings of fruits/veggies
2. Drink 8 cups of water (made it yesterday but had to get up twice in the night to pee:(
3. Exercise at least half an hour 5 times this week
4. Cut grass
5. Do not beat myself up if there is no weight loss for week

Jenn

01gt4.6 08-20-2012 02:12 AM

I'm in. I'll make goals for Tori and myself... although I don't think she wants me to.:o

Tori's goals
1) Drink 84.5 oz of water (that's ONLY 5 bottles)
2) lose .2# (yes, that's a decimal point in front of the 2)
3) log everything
4) post beginning weight
5) 3 servings of fruits/ veggies a day
Other
6) put in 34 hrs. before punching in on Saturday

My goals
1) Gallon of water a day
2) lose 2 #
3) log everything
4) post beginning weight (183.4)
5) 4 serving of fruits/ veggies a day
Other
6) Write 3 policies

amalthea1892 08-20-2012 04:51 AM

Goals Week of August 20
Focus on water.
Focus on whole foods.
Limit coffee to 16oz/day.
Get to the Gym 2x this week.
Write down all the things on my mental long-standing “to-do-list.”
Complete/start at least one item from my long-standing “to-do-list.”
Find the joy in everything in life, even the tough stuff.

I skipped posting last week, for the first week since February! But fortunately I did not gain any weight, as I am a stress non-eater.

My Grandmother passed away early Sunday morning, August 12th. My Mom and I had been with her every day the entire week before she passed, and we’re pretty emotionally spent. I skipped out on work last week, no gym time, just spent time with family, slept a lot, and read books when I could. I don’t think I really fell off the wagon, except for exercise which I almost skipped out on altogether, save for a trip to the lake to swim, some floor exercises, and carrying my 32lb kid around when I could!

I am back at it now, and looking forward to a super healthy and productive week! Best of luck to everyone this week on your goals! :)

Happy Monday ~ Ama
39yo, 5’6”
Maintaining with a Vengeance

kayla.underhill 08-20-2012 04:54 AM

I'm in! My recent successes on the scale have led to false confidence and fails in the eating right and exercising areas. Goals for the week are the same again this week, its apparently working for me, so I'm not fixing what isn't broken. :)

1) Stay within calorie limits.
2) Get 4 workouts done.
3) Keep carbs @or under 33%.
4) Get to bed by 10:30.
5) Drink more water!

Other:
1) Wedding planning.
2) Stick with budget, and STOP OVERSPENDING!

frenchhen3 08-20-2012 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by cjohnson728 (Post 87762)

1. Calories below 1300.
2. Balance pie chart and follow my rules.
3. 72 oz. fluid daily.
4. Log everything and post daily.
5. Eat clean.
6. 3-4 fruits and veggies per day (I'm stealing ).
7. Take all vitamins and supplements.
8. Sleep 7 hours, at least, per night.
9. Exercise 6 hours total this week.

This looks good! I'm taking on your set of goals this week!

traceymc1985 08-20-2012 07:45 AM

New week- i lost 3.5lbs at weigh in this morning so im feeling back on track now that gain form last week is off plus some more. That extra exercise and willpower really paid off.

Goals-
# Drink water- as much as possible!
# 1200 cals daily. Proven i can do this without feeling hungry this week!
# Pay attention to portion size and cook enough, not too much.
# Steer away from temptation in supermarkets and shops- even if its cheap.
# Exercise- no slacking- put in my all and push myself
# Keep up good work with evening snacking- save them calories
# 3 meals a day- do not skip breakfast or lunch- i will pay for it at dinner.
# Remember what triggers cravings and solve it-
# Keep thinking of boredom busters, de-stress techniques, keeping busy.

Here we go- heading for another loss!

Mern 08-20-2012 10:44 AM

I'm in. Like Ama will focus on water. I'll also eat clean
Didn't eat much today, so know at least my calories are OK. No exercise because of miserable sinus congestion.

nobe 08-20-2012 11:13 AM

I'm in. Hopefully I'll be more successful than last week.

calories <1600 -
water >64oz -
protein >20% -
take vitamins -
move -

judipurple 08-20-2012 11:34 AM

Hello all. In spite of the chaos, my focus is renewed. Wouldn't do me any favors to fall off the wagon in self-pity. So, the goals will be similar to previous weeks, posting the #s, keeping the walking going (with only occasional jogging/sprinting - it was starting to beat up the knees), and trying to find ways to get some lifting in. Also, not allowing myself to dwell in the dank pit of misery (well, not too often, anyway). I've been journaling, keeping my life lifted up in the light, and not letting the darkness overtake me.

Okay, enough drama. :rolleyes:

Numbers:
Calories: 1,382 Fats: 90.0g Carbs: 79.0g Protein: 80.9g

Walked today - added another 1/2 mile onto the 5k, with heavier walking weights - been working the arms and shoulders.
Lifting involved moving and stacking a cord plus of wood into the house with the boys. There is plenty more where that came from (we heat with wood).

Enjoyed picking beans out in the garden, sitting and watching the birds visit the feeders, & savoring this season's tomatoes.

::deep breath:: If life must be dealt with on a day by day, or even minute by minute, it will be dealt with. :cool:

quinnesec 08-20-2012 12:22 PM

Looks like everyone is starting out strong! But... can we make it to Friday?? lol :)

August 20-24

1. Limit calories to 1200 Monday-Friday. 1228 (...and then ate a huge chunk of cake! :mad:)
2. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day. 3 (...if you count hummus ;))
3. Practice patience, patience, patience; don't stress. So far, so good.
4. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes

nobe 08-20-2012 01:57 PM

calories <1600 - 1539
water >64oz - 64oz
protein >20% - 22%
take vitamins - yes
move - walking/playing with the kiddo

Tomorrow I start my new job and it sounds like it'll be fairly physically active, so I'm going to cut myself some slack on the exercise part till I see how it goes. I'm not used to being on my feet all day anymore, so the next three days should be tiring. But I'm excited for it!

kayla.underhill 08-20-2012 01:57 PM

Hey everybody! How was your Monday? Mine was pretty good, got some cleaning done, worked out with my sister, and kept my calories quite low. :) even though carbs were a little over.

1) Stay within calorie limits. Yes, 596.
2) Get 4 workouts done. M-Y.
3) Keep carbs @or under 33%. 38%.
4) Get to bed by 10:30. Yes.
5) Drink more water! Yes.

Other:
1) Stick with budget, and STOP OVERSPENDING! Yes.

Judi, I don't know exactly what's going on in your life, but I'm proud of you for staying strong and not letting it rule you. :)

Cassie, my goals are the same every week too. They work, so why change them?

Tracey, congrats on being down at your weigh in. That's the best feeling ever.

I hope everybody had a great day! See ya tomorrow.

nichaleh 08-20-2012 02:24 PM

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!

GOALS
Calories ave 1350- 1399
Eat vegies 3-5 serves – yes
Eat fruit 1 -2 serves- yes
At least 7 hours of sleep a night – more like 6

Keeping it simple this week as I am not very well, nothing serious just a virus but I am pretty run down and I don’t expect I will be up to doing much exercise. Right now all I want to do is sleep. Unfortunately I have used up all my sick days looking after my daughter but I am only working a couple of hours a day this week so I should be fine. Uni doesn’t start up again for another week either so I’m going to take my chance to get a bit of rest.

It’s Tuesday morning here and I met my first weight goal today!!! I have hit my pre-baby weight after 8 years YAY!!!!!! When I fell pregnant with my daughter I had lost 23kg over 2 years, I gained almost that much during the pregnancy and now I am finally back to 80kg. I plan to keep going now until I reach my healthy weight range.

ToriD1012 08-20-2012 02:28 PM

Monday

Thanks Mike, for making my goals.

Ladies, I probably won't very chit-chatty this week. I'll be a little more honest, probably won't be very chit-chatty for the next 56 days. WHN will be home in 56 days, and it's pretty much all I can focus on. I'm barely making it through the days without crying, and it's starting to take it's toll on me. I'm not use to being this dependent on someone else, and it's thrown me WAY out of my comfort zone. So, it's nothing personal. My goals will also be pared down a good bit. With my TSH levels still all whacked out, it's making it next to impossible to not eat. My main goal is to just NOT GAIN. It'll also give me a little time to focus on my mental well being, not just my physical.

With all that out of the way.....goal update

1) Drink 84.5 oz of water (that's ONLY 5 bottles)--33.8
2) lose .2# (yes, that's a decimal point in front of the 2)--TBA
3) log everything--yes
4) post beginning weight--180.8
5) 3 servings of fruits/ veggies a day--3.5
Other
6) put in 34 hrs. before punching in on Saturday--TBA

ichalk2up 08-20-2012 02:47 PM

I'm in!

Hi All - My schedule is such a wreck, I have so many things to work on, but here goes with this weeks' goals:

#1 - maintain daily carbs within range
#2 - exercise daily for at least an hour
#3 - sleep at least 6-7 hours a night
#4 - drink 32 oz water each day

~Little by little, this to can be done

cjohnson728 08-20-2012 03:30 PM

1. Calories below 1300. 1233
2. Balance pie chart and follow my rules. Yes
3. 72 oz. fluid daily. 80
4. Log everything and post daily. Yes
5. Eat clean. Yes
6. 3-4 fruits and veggies per day (I'm stealing ). 3
7. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes
8. Sleep 7 hours, at least, per night. 7
9. Exercise 6 hours total this week. 2 hrs., 15 min.

Totally worn out tonight. Will catch you all in the morning. Congrats on a good day, everyone :).

Mern 08-21-2012 02:15 AM

My heart goes out to all of you who are struggling with life, health, and fitness issues.

Monday report: I'm battling my sinus allergies again and avoiding meds because of a quarterly routine blood test for blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides this coming Thursday. I ate clean but not balanced due to not feeling well.

Water 64 oz. YES
Clean eating (means no taboo foods) YES
No exercise goal--report any I did: NONE
Calorie limit 1500 878
Sat fat 11% of total calories 22%
Cholesterol average 250mg 99mg
Net carbs 25g 14.1
Fiber 25g 27g
Protein 120g 99g

cjohnson728 08-21-2012 02:36 AM

Mern, I hate that you're struggling with those allergies again. I hope you get some relief soon. I think we're getting to that time of year. And good luck on Thursday!

Tori, good luck getting through those 56 days. Are you in any communication...can you email or call? You may have said but I missed it.

Nobe, thinking of you and hoping work is going well.

Nicaleh, virtual chicken soup your way...hope you feel better soon.

Judy, I admire your outlook. Do what you can to take care of yourself.

April, are you there? How was your trip?

Well, I have the hubby home sick today (some sort of URI drippy thing). I'm basically working at home and it's not going as efficiently as I would like. Getting ready to head out in a bit...and just realized that today through Friday I have a lunch out or catered every day, between social and job things. I am still going to try to make this a good week, though; I just need to use my mad planning skillz :p.

wildbeanerz 08-21-2012 03:37 AM

I won't even begin to tell you guys how BAD I was this weekend (nutrition-wise of course ;) )! We will say that it involved lots of hot dogs, mountain pies & s'mores. It was also full of walking (to the bathroom, to the store, all around camp, to the lake, around the end of the lake), sitting by the lake watching the fish jump and an eagle swooping in, playing cards at the picnic table and lots of camp fires. My case of hives peaked on Saturday and I had them all over my arms, legs, torso and a few around my eyes. My hands swelled so much that I took off my rings (never even took them off when pregnant) and I was miserable. Then Sunday they were less and by last night there were no more. Just a few traces of puffiness here and there. Still have no idea what they were from but we did figure out that I bought a box of strawberries from a discount produce place and think maybe they had a different pesticide or something that could have caused it. I have been eating a ton of strawberries this summer so I think I will lay off of them for a little while.

I think that I will take the rest of the week off from logging but will keep my goals in mind. I am going to work this week on getting back to exercising since I have been slacking on it really bad! I think it has been over 2 weeks since I did any exercise besides walking. :eek: It does seem that I have gained the ability to maintain while not exercising a lot though. If maintenance means staying in a 2-3lb range that is.

So this week's modified goals...
Goals begin on Tuesday this week
Health / Fitness Goals ...
1. 80 oz water (down from 100 for this week)
2. Walk on lunch 3 times from Tues - Fri
3. Exercise 3 times
4. Weigh and post it daily T: 230.6lbs,

Life Goals ...
1. Finish vacation laundry
2. Don't stress about that thing you have no control over
3. Put antibiotic on the tat morning & night

I would say that I am going to go back and read all that I missed but I know that I won't get to so I am going to say hugs to the strugglers and high fives to those who are in a good place!

01gt4.6 08-21-2012 04:11 AM

My goals
1) Gallon of water a day 118.3
2) lose 2 #
3) log everything yes
4) post beginning weight (183.4)
5) 4 serving of fruits/ veggies a day 3
Other
6) Write 3 policies 0

Originally Posted by ToriD1012 (Post 87800)
Thanks Mike, for making my goals.

Ladies, I probably won't very chit-chatty this week. I'll be a little more honest, probably won't be very chit-chatty for the next 56 days. WHN will be home in 56 days, and it's pretty much all I can focus on. I'm barely making it through the days without crying, and it's starting to take it's toll on me. I'm not use to being this dependent on someone else, and it's thrown me WAY out of my comfort zone. So, it's nothing personal. My goals will also be pared down a good bit. With my TSH levels still all whacked out, it's making it next to impossible to not eat. My main goal is to just NOT GAIN. It'll also give me a little time to focus on my mental well being, not just my physical.

With all that out of the way.....goal update

1) Drink 84.5 oz of water (that's ONLY 5 bottles)--33.8
2) lose .2# (yes, that's a decimal point in front of the 2)--TBA
3) log everything--yes
4) post beginning weight--180.8
5) 3 servings of fruits/ veggies a day--3.5
Other
6) put in 34 hrs. before punching in on Saturday--TBA

Well thanks for joining us but let me get this straight. Soooooo you're not going to be too chatty for the next 50-some-odd days because WHN won't be back until then? So does this mean that when he finally gets there you'll be spending more time on FD chatting it up with us than you are now? :confused:

frenchhen3 08-21-2012 05:16 AM

1. Calories below 1300. M!
2. Balance pie chart and follow my rules. M!
3. 72 oz. fluid daily. M!
4. Log everything and post daily. M!
5. Eat clean. M!
6. 3-4 fruits and veggies per day (I'm stealing ). Y
7. Take all vitamins and supplements. N
8. Sleep 7 hours, at least, per night. 6,
9. Exercise 6 hours total this week. 3,

Had a friend in town so I didn't get my whole 7 hours, and forgot to take my D3 and Magnesium last night. Today, got a good start. We can do this!!!

traceymc1985 08-21-2012 07:42 AM

Ok so i need to be accountable so can stay on track. I keep telling myself that just because i had a great loss this week doesnt mean i can start adding the lttle goodies back in- these will only turn into bigger and bigger ones. I dont deprive myself but its learning when enough is enough thats the problem.

The week has started not as good as last week but i think because the gain last week i straight away got into the "time to fix this" mode! I dont have much to fix this week but saying aloud im going to say "time to keep it up if i want to get to the finish line" mode!

Today i went to my friends for the day- shes really supportive with my diet so i still feel in control when there. We walked down and walked home.
My food diary today-

3 slices of nimble toast wth jam- no butter
150g blackberries
2 plums
pre packed cheese and onion sandwich- 339 cals
pasta (unmeasured!) with prawns and low calorie mayo
salad
4 large coffees- splash of milk in each
2 reduced cal hot choc-65cals each-under 5%fat (rosemary conley variety)

Might not be interested in seeing what ive eaten today but i need to post it for everyone to see so i stay on track.

cjohnson728 08-21-2012 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 87834)
Well thanks for joining us but let me get this straight. Soooooo you're not going to be too chatty for the next 50-some-odd days because WHN won't be back until then? So does this mean that when he finally gets there you'll be spending more time on FD chatting it up with us than you are now? :confused:

lol, I had the same thought, but wasn't gonna tease a girl while she's down ;).

Frenchhen, great day!

April, sounds like a beautiful trip; sorry those hives hung on for most of it.

Tracey, you are doing great lately! Good ideal to stay accountable...so here's mine.

Back from lunch. I did well; had a salad with chicken; I don't like most dressings, so that saves calories. Only trouble was I was eating with a food pusher (literally and figuratively pushing tortilla chips at me) and I hate that. I decided on 4 chips and stuck with four chips but [why do I do this???] somehow found it necessary to eat the remaining cookies [straight from the freezer] after being home, thus protecting myself and family members from any future calories they may contain.

SMH, sometimes I just can't figure it out.

kayla.underhill 08-21-2012 08:18 AM

Cassie, that is a form of logic that somehow puts itself in every woman's head at some point. "If you're going to eat healthy, you better first eat all of the terrible things in your house so they won't be temping you." It happens. :) Also, I'm amazed at your only eating 4 chips. I'm a chips and salsa addict and could not stop at 4 if my life depended on it. Good job!

01gt4.6 08-21-2012 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by cjohnson728 (Post 87860)

It just wouldn't be like me to let that slip by.

traceymc1985 08-21-2012 09:33 AM

I also love tortilla chips with salsa and especially cheese loaded nachos with all the extras. I started using melba toasts- theres a little pack n my supermarket that contains 6 crackers for just 76cals, i spread them with extra light phlidelphia and top them with salsa and bit of jalapeno- served on a bit of iceberg lettuce it kinda gives me the fix i need when im after the texture and taste of nachos.

On top of what ive eaten already ive munched on 2 apples while watching tv this evening. I didnt need them but as we all know now i like to have something to munch on watching tv. Not ready yet to go completely cold turkey so choosing things with good nutrition and low fat/calorie i dont feel as guilty.

Should be asleep its 10.30pm but im not an early nighter- with no school/work to get up for and kids not waking up til 9.30am i dont sleep til late. This is something i think contributes to my evening snacking.

quinnesec 08-21-2012 11:33 AM

Just a quick check-in and then going out for coffee with hubby. (Coffee ONLY! No snacks! ;))

August 20-24

1. Limit calories to 1200 Monday-Friday. 1228 (...and then ate a huge chunk of cake! :mad:) 1274
2. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day. 3 (...if you count hummus ), 1 :o
3. Practice patience, patience, patience; don't stress. So far, so good. VERY patient.
4. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes

judipurple 08-21-2012 12:54 PM

It is too bad fitday doesn't count stress in with activities - I feel as if I've run an entire 5K some days without leaving the house! (and, yes, today was one of those days). But, it's all quiet now, and I am anticipating a cup of chamomile tea...Tomorrow will be the 5K (with a bit of running).

Numbers not too bad today, and am thinking the sleep might be good tonight - last night only opened my eyes once, and actually went right back to sleep!

Calories: 1,441 Fats: 89.0 Carbs: 62.5 Proteins: 105.4

gotta run - see you all tomorrow

ToriD1012 08-21-2012 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 87834)

Originally Posted by cjohnson728 (Post 87860)

Actually, what I meant was, once he's home I'll be a little more focused and not so scattered.

nichaleh 08-21-2012 01:23 PM

Hello again everyone.

I'm still feeling unwell, I am cancelling my exercise class today because there is no way I can do it, after a quick trip to the shops and an hour at work I feel like I need to lie down for a week. I have done half the dishes and I still havn't cleaned the bathroom, that might have to wait another day. I didn't feel very hungry yesterday so my numbers are lower than usual. I did make a healthy version of chicken parma using skinless breast chicken, extra light cheese, low sodium parma sauce and reduced fat shaved salami. My oven is broken at the moment :mad: which means I have had to get a bit creative. I did the chicken in a heavy based pan with a lid on the stove top, then added the toppings and put them under the grill for a few minutes. They were pretty good.

GOALS
Calories ave 1350- 13991094
Eat vegies 3-5 serves – yes, yes
Eat fruit 1 -2 serves- yes, yes if you count cranberry juice?
At least 7 hours of sleep a night – more like 6, not even close maybe 5 I keep waking up for some reason.

April- sounds like a great weekend outdoors, I love camping with my family. I am glad to hear the hives have cleared up.

Tori-
I’m not up on my internet speak, what is a WHN? Any way, don’t be a stranger for too long.

Tracey- making yourself accountable can help. I find I am more likely to want to do what I say I will in this thread because I don’t want to have to say I didn’t!

Cassie- I have a couple of ‘food pusher’ friends… they seem to think they are doing me a favour and saving me from my diet or something? It is so annoying. You did well to resist.

ichalk2up 08-21-2012 01:26 PM

i can see that this is a difficult week for me to try and work in exerise; i'm tired already. Plus I gained back the 3 pounds i lost the week before and its frustrating! Its hard to keep at it when its' 2 steps forward and 3 back. ~sigh

ToriD1012 08-21-2012 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by nichaleh (Post 87877)
Tori- I’m not up on my internet speak, what is a WHN? Any way, don’t be a stranger for too long.

WHN is is what Mike dubbed my boyfriend. It stands for What's His Name. Just a way to protect his anonymity. I'll be around, just not as chatty as I was when I first hit the forums. As those who were here then will tell you, Mike and I could hijack a thread in a heartbeat :p

wildbeanerz 08-21-2012 01:49 PM

I just figured that once WHN got home that you would be tired of him quickly and come back to chatting with us ;) ... It is easier to be chatty when you are at ease with life though. I know what you mean.

nobe 08-21-2012 02:12 PM

calories <1600 - 1539, 1601 (I'm counting it)
water >64oz - 64oz, 64oz
protein >20% - 22%, 19%
take vitamins - yes, yes
move - walking/playing with the kiddo, worked 8 hrs/walked to and from work

First day at the thrift shop was good, though slightly overwhelming. I was mostly on cash, which was easy, but was learning a bit too about where everything went. It was seniors day so it was busy all day, and the donation truck was about 5 hours late so I spent the afternoon frantically pricing and putting out books (because the truck's coming with more donations tomorrow morning). I like it when work is busy, so it's fun, but I was TIRED by the end of my shift. By about 3pm my eyes were having a hard time focusing. The most frustrating part was feeling like I was shopping all day except i couldn't buy anything (and then had to watch other people buying the stuff I had my eye on). But I'm going to have to control myself anyway or my house will end up like a Hoarders house. Early to bed tonight; I've got another 8 hours tomorrow!

Hunny24 08-21-2012 02:13 PM

Hey everyone. Just checking in. Was able to go to the gym and work out for a bit last night and today went for a nice long walk with the kids. Taking a workout break tomorrow night but will be going for a run Thursday and over the weekend. Weight has been steadily going down since I have been really good with my diet. Just trying to get this body back into shape before I go back to work. Hope everyone has a better day tomorrow!

kayla.underhill 08-21-2012 02:23 PM

Hello all! I had a pretty good day today, carbs were a bit high (again, I cannot seem to get a handle on them) but calories were low, and I didn't get any formal exercise, but I spent 3 hours shopping with my sister and that had to burn a ton of calories.

1) Stay within calorie limits. Yes, 642.
2) Get 4 workouts done. M-Y. T-N.
3) Keep carbs @or under 33%. 42%
4) Get to bed by 10:30. Yes.
5) Drink more water! Yes.

Other:
1) Stick with budget, and STOP OVERSPENDING! Yes.

01gt4.6 08-21-2012 04:59 PM

Quinniepoo, enjoy your coffee! Did you ever make the rum cake?

Tori, so you need help focusing? Maybe you should look into that. Sounds to me like ADD. ;)

Ladies, I finally made it to the gym today. I think I've been once in the past 3 weeks. :( I didn't log all my food because quite frankly, I had Chinese food for lunch and was too lazy to try and figure it out. I'll update tomorrow, or at least give it an attempt. I'm gonna try to knock out some miles before work but then I'll have to get busy. I'm still at ZERO for policies and I'm in danger of missing my next bonus if I don't buckle down.

I haven't had a chance to rant lately and I'm on my phone so I'll make it brief. Last week I had been dealing with a moron at GE Capital Retail Bank (the lienholder for the bike) that told me that if I did the work on the bike myself, they would only release a check for the price of the parts... so my labor would be free. She then stated that the balance would be applied to the loan, which is BS, but lienholders do crazy shhhh. Anyway I asked (not so nicely) to speak to her supervisor and was told it would be 3-5 business days before she would call me back. Really? 3-5 days for a supervisor to return a call from an upset customer, how's that for customer service? Well I eventually was transferred to someone in claims. Got her voicemail and left her a message. Still no call from anyone. I've already started ordering parts with my money and want some answers but the moron couldn't even confirm that they got the $2645 check that I sent them over a week ago. So I call again, today I got someone different and she transferred me, once again, to claims, where once agian I got the voicemail. I left a 2nd message, stating that that was my 2nd message and I've yet to hear back. She called me back later and was very helpful. She looked into it and someone down the line screwed up royally and applied my insurance check to the loan on the bike. WTF?!?! How do they expect me to fix it when they apply the money that's dedicated to fix it to the loan, which BTW is a 0% apr loan and I'm in no rush to pay off a 0% loan. So she says that she's going to get to the bottom of it and get it fixed. She'll have to pull the money back out from the loan and will have to cut me a check. She just asked me to send receipts for parts that I started buying so she can be sure that it's getting fix. I've already faxed that to her and Friday I'll be going on another shopping spree for the bike so she should have all the proof she needs. I just hope it doesn't take too long to get this corrected.

When all is said and done, the bike will be back to new, with some tasteful upgrades. This is been a headache that is about to end. The main thing that I'm grateful for is while she's been in pieces in the garage, the weather has been crappy.

Well I don't guess that was brief enough, oh well, I tried.

Good night ladies.

cjohnson728 08-21-2012 04:59 PM

Quick check-in

1. Calories below 1300. 1233, 1290
2. Balance pie chart and follow my rules. Yes, Pretty Good
3. 72 oz. fluid daily. 80, 72
4. Log everything and post daily. Yes, Yes
5. Eat clean. Yes, Mostly
6. 3-4 fruits and veggies per day (I'm stealing ). 3, 3
7. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes Yes
8. Sleep 7 hours, at least, per night. 7, 7
9. Exercise 6 hours total this week. 2 hrs., 15 min.; 30 min.