7-Day Motivational Thread 8/20/12: Happy New Week!
Good morning, fellow FitDayers :)!
Who's in this week??
My goals are a broken record these days, but I have to keep them, since I can't seem to master them. Trying again this week; last week was abysmal.
1. Calories below 1300.
2. Balance pie chart and follow my rules.
3. 72 oz. fluid daily.
4. Log everything and post daily.
5. Eat clean.
6. 3-4 fruits and veggies per day (I'm stealing ).
7. Take all vitamins and supplements.
8. Sleep 7 hours, at least, per night.
9. Exercise 6 hours total this week.
Good Morning Everyone!
I'm in... sort of. lol What I mean is that I will have no hope of counting calories for the next two weekends, but I have no excuses Monday through Friday. Instead of throwing in the towel for 2 weeks, I'll just make some adjustments. So, here is my modified plan:
1. Limit calories to 1200 Monday-Friday.
2. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day.
3. Practice patience, patience, patience; don't stress.
4. Take all vitamins and supplements.
Goals for the week
1. Eat 4 servings of fruits/veggies
2. Drink 8 cups of water (made it yesterday but had to get up twice in the night to pee:(
3. Exercise at least half an hour 5 times this week
4. Cut grass
5. Do not beat myself up if there is no weight loss for week
I'm in. I'll make goals for Tori and myself... although I don't think she wants me to.:o
1) Drink 84.5 oz of water (that's ONLY 5 bottles)
2) lose .2# (yes, that's a decimal point in front of the 2)
3) log everything
4) post beginning weight
5) 3 servings of fruits/ veggies a day
6) put in 34 hrs. before punching in on Saturday
1) Gallon of water a day
2) lose 2 #
3) log everything
4) post beginning weight (183.4)
5) 4 serving of fruits/ veggies a day
6) Write 3 policies
Goals Week of August 20
Focus on water.
Focus on whole foods.
Limit coffee to 16oz/day.
Get to the Gym 2x this week.
Write down all the things on my mental long-standing “to-do-list.”
Complete/start at least one item from my long-standing “to-do-list.”
Find the joy in everything in life, even the tough stuff.
I skipped posting last week, for the first week since February! But fortunately I did not gain any weight, as I am a stress non-eater.
My Grandmother passed away early Sunday morning, August 12th. My Mom and I had been with her every day the entire week before she passed, and we’re pretty emotionally spent. I skipped out on work last week, no gym time, just spent time with family, slept a lot, and read books when I could. I don’t think I really fell off the wagon, except for exercise which I almost skipped out on altogether, save for a trip to the lake to swim, some floor exercises, and carrying my 32lb kid around when I could!
I am back at it now, and looking forward to a super healthy and productive week! Best of luck to everyone this week on your goals! :)
Happy Monday ~ Ama
Maintaining with a Vengeance
I'm in! My recent successes on the scale have led to false confidence and fails in the eating right and exercising areas. Goals for the week are the same again this week, its apparently working for me, so I'm not fixing what isn't broken. :)
1) Stay within calorie limits.
2) Get 4 workouts done.
3) Keep carbs @or under 33%.
4) Get to bed by 10:30.
5) Drink more water!
1) Wedding planning.
2) Stick with budget, and STOP OVERSPENDING!
New week- i lost 3.5lbs at weigh in this morning so im feeling back on track now that gain form last week is off plus some more. That extra exercise and willpower really paid off.
# Drink water- as much as possible!
# 1200 cals daily. Proven i can do this without feeling hungry this week!
# Pay attention to portion size and cook enough, not too much.
# Steer away from temptation in supermarkets and shops- even if its cheap.
# Exercise- no slacking- put in my all and push myself
# Keep up good work with evening snacking- save them calories
# 3 meals a day- do not skip breakfast or lunch- i will pay for it at dinner.
# Remember what triggers cravings and solve it-
# Keep thinking of boredom busters, de-stress techniques, keeping busy.
Here we go- heading for another loss!
I'm in. Like Ama will focus on water. I'll also eat clean
Didn't eat much today, so know at least my calories are OK. No exercise because of miserable sinus congestion.
I'm in. Hopefully I'll be more successful than last week.
calories <1600 -
water >64oz -
protein >20% -
take vitamins -
|All times are GMT. The time now is 07:32 AM.|