Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread 8/6/12: Let's Bring It!

Old 08-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Super Moderator

Default 7-Day Motivational Thread 8/6/12: Let's Bring It!

Good Monday Morning!

Who's in for the week?

Same goals for me this week. I was more successful last week than I've been in months with them, but there's always room for improvement .

1. Calories below 1300.
2. Balance pie chart and follow my rules.
3. 72 oz. fluid daily.
4. Log everything and post daily.
5. Eat clean.
6. 3-4 fruits and veggies per day (I'm stealing ).
7. Take all vitamins and supplements.
8. Sleep 7 hours, at least, per night.
9. Exercise 6 hours total this week.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:30 AM
FitDay Member

I'm in - for 5 days. After that and for possibly the next few weeks, I will be taking my girl to college and then going on vacay.

So for as long as I can (even if I'm not on the forum) my goals
1) plan meals
2) drink more water
3) walk and or gym
4) don't be psycho
5) avoid gratitious sugar
6) stretch, how could I forget?
7) lose the two pounds I gained back

Last edited by canary52; 08-06-2012 at 02:27 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:51 AM
FitDay Member

I'm in! My weekend did not go even remotely as planned. Simply out of control. But I'm back and I'm gonna make it all up this week!

1) Stay within calorie limits.
2) Get 3 workouts done.
3) Keep carbs @or under 33%.
4) Get to bed by 10:30.

Other:
1) Finish cleaning out and scrubbing house.
2) Stick with budget, and STOP OVERSPENDING!

That's all I have for this week. Have a good Monday everyone!
Old 08-06-2012, 01:54 AM
FitDay Member

Goals for the week
1. Exercise for 30 mins 5x this week
2. Drink more water (at least 6 250ml glasses)
3. Eat more fruit
4. Be kind to myself. Not to beat myself up because I ate something bad. Tomorrow is another day.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:26 AM
Super Moderator

I'm in. I'm waiting on Tori to get off her rump to set some goals for us. I hope she chimes in soon before I head into a downward spiral. I'm assuming she'll require us to be in at least the 95.267% club but I don't want to speculate.

Today I weighed in at 185.4#. My GF is to blame for that gain and Tori will be to blame if it gets worse, as I wait for her to post up our goals. I'm sure with all the blaming I have going on, it's touched a soft spot in her heart (if she has one). Just knowing that I've learned so well from her should bring a tear to her eye.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:28 AM
FitDay Member

I'm in. Fell of the wagon over the weekend because things have gotten crazy busy around here. Hope, I'm in the same boat... getting daughter packed and ready for college. So much to do at the last minute it seems. Going to keep my goals the same and simplistic because I think that is about all that I can manage for the next couple of weeks.

1. Calories under 1200.
2. Drink more!
3. Walk every day... NO LAME EXCUSES!
4. At least one fruit or vegetable with each meal... total basics!
5. No breads with breakfast or lunch; limited at supper.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:54 AM
FitDay Member

: opens one eye, groans, slooooowly gets up :

Yup, it's Monday...

Lemme see - goals for the week:

1) Post #'s daily
2) Get the 5K done at least 3X this week - keep the running/sprints at or above 200' per, and do at least (gads) 5 per 5K
3) Keep calories under 1500
4) Keep carbs under 90g
5) Take supplements

There - maybe being successful in the goals above will bring me some movement on that danged scale...maybe?
Old 08-06-2012, 03:04 AM
Super Moderator

Judi.... GET UP!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2012, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

I just woke up an hour ago--was glued to the NASA station on the computer last night watching the real time coverage of the unmanned rover Curiosity landing on Mars. OMG, that was just incredible with the Odyssey orbit being in sync to send back, within minutes, photos of Curiosity with its wheels safely on the surface. I just had to stay awake to be a part of that history.

My scale SCREAMED 223 lbs. this morning. Have been off the wagon since July 31, eating whatever I wanted, way too much salty food, and way low water consumption.

Strictly back on the wagon. Same goals but with exercise and water being at the top of the list:

Exercise five days
Water 64 oz.
Calorie limit 1500
Eat clean
Total carbs less fiber limit 25g
Fiber target average 25g
Cholesterol average 250mg or less
Sat fat average 11% or less of total calories
Protein average 120g
Old 08-06-2012, 03:12 AM
FitDay Member

I'm in. This weekend was very good and very fun! Saturday I spent over 2 hrs knee deep in my pond pulling water weeds and algae. Sounds fun huh? I love it though! I ate well even though we went to a pig roast Saturday night. I did have ice cream and cheese w/crackers that night though. LOL ... Yesterday food wise started off horrible. I had sausage gravy over biscuits and 2 egg whites. Way overate on the gravy & cheddar garlic biscuits. However that was all that I ate all day until about 9pm I had a hot dog on a bun from a campfire. Who can resist that and ummm I was starving by then. My hubby on the other hand got blitzed out of his mind. Why? Because he didn't eat before splitting a case of Corona's with his buddy in about 2-3 hrs. Men never listen to the wives. LOL ... Oh well, while he was having fun with his buddy I was getting my ink done by his friend's wife. I am very happy with it. Everyone that I have showed it to seems to really like it but I know I have seen some bad tats in my life and never said "Oh my God ... you know that is permanent right?" LOL Anyway here's a pic. Don't mind the blood. It is still bleeding a bit this morning.

Goals I think I will stick with what I know works.

Fitness / Health Goals ...
1. 100 oz water a day (more is better)
2. Walk on lunch 4 out of 5 days
3. Workout 4 times (nights work too)
4. 5 fruits/veggies a day
5. Dinner - cut back on portions
6. Weigh & post it daily M: 229.2lbs,

Life Goals ...
1. Put away laundry (already folded it!)
2. Encourage but don't push
3. Keep paperwork caught up at work
4. Repaint my nails (me time!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.