Notices

weight loss buddy for hire

Old 07-11-2012, 03:20 PM
FitDay Member

Wink weight loss buddy for hire

Hello all!

I could really use some buddies here for inspiration, motivation and to keep morale.

About me:

My name is Brenda. I am currently residing in Arizona. I am 24 years old and I have 2 wonderful kids, ages 4months (boy) and 2yrs (girl). After two pregnancies, my body has undertaken weight gain and I am not ready to reclaim my old self.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hiya! I'm new too!

I would love to be your weight loss buddy. I'm on the Atkins diet right now, but I track all of my stats here. If you ever wanna chat me up about something hit me up.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default me too!

Hi,
I would love to have some weight loss buddies. I'm doing low carb and increasing my exercise.
Look forward to hearing how your all doing.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:43 AM
FitDay Member

Im looking for the same thing, preparing for my wedding in 2014, and i have about 100 pounds to lose to be at a healthy weight. Good luck to you all and hope to hear from you soon!
Old 07-13-2012, 03:07 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by halfbreedpnay
Hello all!

I could really use some buddies here for inspiration, motivation and to keep morale.

About me:

My name is Brenda. I am currently residing in Arizona. I am 24 years old and I have 2 wonderful kids, ages 4months (boy) and 2yrs (girl). After two pregnancies, my body has undertaken weight gain and I am not ready to reclaim my old self.
hi my name is tracy i am in philadelphia pa. i am 42 and have a six yr old daughter. i did not gain the weight tiil i actuallly haad her from lack of exercise. i just lost thirty four ppounds which has broought me under 215. i was allmost 250. i am really excited to be here. i would be glad to be your friend and support. nice to meet you. lets do this thing.