Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 7.9.12 Who's In? >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 7.9.12 Who's In?

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 7.9.12 Who's In?

Old 07-13-2012, 02:16 PM
FitDay Member

1) 1600 calories or less - 1398, 1420, 2108, 1481
2) move - lots of walking/playing at the playground, took the kid out for a walk to pick wildflowers, cleaning and gardening and walking, walking
3) 64oz water + - 64oz, ?, 64oz, ?
4) 20% protein - 19%, 21%, 16%, 20%
5) vitamins - no, yes, yes, yes

6) post one good thing that happened every day - had yummy salad with dinner that included greens and peas from the garden, hubby took all three kids out for a couple hours and I had siiiilllleeeence, caught snails with the kiddo and made a little home for them in a jar like kids are supposed to do, I honestly can't think of anything
Old 07-13-2012, 02:38 PM
FitDay Member

Numbers 1st:

Cals: 1,830 Fats: 96.6g Carbs: 73.5g Protein: 170.2g

Got my walk in today with my buddy & her pooch - dog is a wee little (ancient) fox terrier with itty-bitty legs - poor thing gets plumb worn out keeping up with us ladies! Pulled the rest of the garlic out of the garden (about another 50+ bulbs), watered a couple more areas (after weeding), got about 5 lbs of cherries pitted and in the dehydrator, in addition to the usual house cleaning and laundry chores....

Had a nice dinner out with "da boyz" - at the local pizza joint. Luckily, they offer some "safe", lower carb choices. So I had broccoli raab sauteed with garlic and italian sausage, along with a small salad with about 3 ounces of boneless buffalo chicken. I ended up bringing home the broccoli raab/sausage - ate scarcely any of it, so, lunch tomorrow! Then went back into town, after dropping off the kids, and DH & I watched/listened at an open mike night on the green - it ended with a group of flame/fire throwers/blowers/spinners - just a great show!
Old 07-13-2012, 03:10 PM
FitDay Member

i was 250 i am now 214 i am excited my name is tracy nice to meet you
Old 07-13-2012, 03:11 PM
FitDay Member

ur almost there
Old 07-13-2012, 03:44 PM
FitDay Member

Quick check in, then off to bed. *yawn*

Health and Fitness:

1. Calories between 1000-1200. Yes, Under, Under, Under, Under
2. Minimum 80-90 oz. fluids daily. Yes, Close, Over, Yes, Yes
3. Minimum 3 fruits and veggies a day. Yes, Yes, 2, Over, 2
4. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
5. No breads for breakfast or lunch. None, None, None, None, One
6. Walk daily. Yes, No (Car cleaning.), Yes, Yes, No... Date Night

Personal Stuff:

1. Start article for paper. Need info. Still need info. Ditto. Giving up until next week.
2. Call for eye appointment. Done
3. Compliment someone new every day. You never know what their struggles are. Kind of. Yes, No (Kind of crabby today... lol), Yes, No
4. Get quote for new tires. No, Yes
Old 07-13-2012, 03:45 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Just dropping in to say hey ladies! We got to Florida around noon and have seen a little rain already. The chirrens are in the lazy mood so we didn't get to go to the water park. I'll check back in to make sure y'all (yous guys for Tori) are keeping the straight and narrow.
Hey Buddy!

Have fun and don't forget your sunscreen!!
Old 07-13-2012, 11:17 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
Hey Buddy!

Have fun and don't forget your sunscreen!!
Yes, I brought some canola.

Okay ladies, you know it's coming... my first vacation rant. I get up at the ass crack of dawn. 5 something in the morning, grab my cameras and tripod. Everyone else is sleeping because... it's 5 something in the morning and they are on vacation. I hop in the family truckster and head to the beach to catch the sunrise (on video and time lapse). Get out there, get setup and right has the sunrise starts to say good morning with the horizon some a&$@013 decides to walk up with his family and stand right in front of the camera! Really? I understand that I don't own the beach but c'mon show a little courtesy. I was about to say something but I figured he had his head so far up his ass he wouldn't have heard me. Seriously, someone in his dumb family should have atleast a half a brain to realize that they were screwing up the money shot? Nope.

Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't let me shadow ruin someone shot let alone stand directly in front of their camera!
Old 07-14-2012, 02:37 AM
FitDay Member

tracy, welcome! Kudos on your loss! My stats are close to yours. I started at 246.

I fell off the wagon big time yesterday and ate whatever I wanted virtually all day. Back on today.

Mike, sorry your beautiful sunrise shot was ruined. I hope the rest of your vacation is fabulous.

Last edited by Mern; 07-14-2012 at 03:16 AM.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:12 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
tracy, welcome! Kudos on your loss! My stats are close to yours. I started at 246.

I fell off the wagon big time yesterday and ate whatever I wanted virtually all day. Back on today.
Everyone has days like that, Mern... Just brush it off and continue on. Sometimes I think it's necessary to do that occasionally when we are in this for the long haul, just to keep our sanity! lol
Old 07-14-2012, 03:17 AM
FitDay Member

Quinn, I did feel yesterday that I needed to take a day off or I'd go nuts. But I also made myself promise it would just be for one day.

I've got a rant, too. I made an online payment to a credit card in just my husbands name from our joint checking account. Both accounts are with the same bank. I made the online payment TWO WEEKS ahead of time and they sent me an email confirmation that it was authorized June 21, processed June 25, due date was July 2. BUT they didn't POST the payment to the credit card account until July 5 and then they socked us with a $25 late payment fee. Even though I told the customer service rep I made the payment from our joint checking account she wouldn't let me talk to her about it because my name wasn't on the credit card. I told her DH didn't know the dates associated with the transaction and has never learned how to do online banking and we don't get paper statements so that he could check the dates, but I would give her the dates and payment method, she could verify it and then I'd put DH on the phone. She said these exact words: "No! You're not allowed to tell me the dates and you're not allowed COACH him." So I turned on the speaker phone so I could hear what she was asking DH. But he's a little hard of hearing, so she could hear him asking me to repeat the dates I was whispering to him and she then terminated the phone call! So I wrote the dates on a piece of paper for him, called back, got the SAME REP, he READ the dates from the paper and they gave us credit for the late payment fee. Ain't that freakin' STOOOPID!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.