Notices

New Here...Howdy!

Old 04-07-2010, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Sweet thing, I'm 41 staring 42 in the eye. If I can do this, so can you. So you want to get down to baby weight eh? My motivation is in that direction too, except we already have 3 kids!!! I just want to get in good enough shape to keep up with them - seriously....
Yeppers, Get to a good weight to HAVE them. I can do it. It's just getting me to do it.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:46 AM
FitDay Member

Default hey!

Im new here too. I have 50 pounds to lose. I'm also doing weight watchers but using this as a free online tracker. I really reallyy need a support system. My fiance is great but he's an enabler. If I want to cheat on my diet, he'll let me. So any and all help is wanted!
Old 04-07-2010, 05:00 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by MissLisaMonet
Im new here too. I have 50 pounds to lose. I'm also doing weight watchers but using this as a free online tracker. I really reallyy need a support system. My fiance is great but he's an enabler. If I want to cheat on my diet, he'll let me. So any and all help is wanted!
Where are you at? Are you on facebook? I know the feeling.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:08 AM
FitDay Member

i live in NYC. yes i'm on facebook. my email is [email protected]