SEVEN DAY thread, not 5 days... a full 7 starting 6/18/12
Okay, I can think of when the last time was that I finished off an entire week. I have been slacking but I have not been alone, have I?
I'm going to use the same goals from before, besides a minor change here and there.
Tori, you know the drill, make your log public.
Tori vs. Mike Goals
1) highest % of weight lost (post beginning weight)
2) most ounces of water per day
3) most servings of fruits/veggies (fresh, frozen, V8, doesn't matter)
4) least amount of bread
5) most miles walked
1) no smokes
2) post 2 funny pics (that you've taken this week, no google crap)
3) list something that you're grateful for (or something that happened)
4) post an update every day!
5) make a comment about Mike's food look (good or bad)
1) write 3 policies
2) no Blasts :eek:
3) 2 RAK
4) post an update every day!
5) make a comment about Tori's food log (good or bad)
6) don't wreck the bike on Wednesday (if I go to the race track)
01gt4.6 - free online diet and fitness journal
1.) Workout x4
2.) Under 1400 calories/day
3.) Drink 64 oz. of water/day
4.) Study 30 mins every day
Good goals so far!
64 oz water, minimum
log all food
get dressed by 8:30 each day
do chores in the morning
pray for patience daily
I'm in and totally exhausted! The party went really, really well. A few sprinkles here and there but it was hot so no one seemed to even notice. Had some difficulty with the electrical load and circuit breakers popping for the first 20 minutes, but a swarm of men jumped in, rerouted a few things, ran some extension cords to neighbor's houses and we were good to go. :)
The food was fantastic and I'm not even going to begin to explain my overeating both Saturday and Sunday. (Broke down tents, etc. Sunday and brought all of the left-overs back out...) But the band...!!! Oh my God! They were so incredibly awesome! I thought that they were just bringing some guitars and a keyboard, etc. But they brought their entire flipping stage set-up! We had a big tent just for them and they filled the entire thing with amps, speakers, drum sets, etc. I love being in a big, generous, musical family! When the truck pulled in with all of the equipment, I couldn't believe my eyes! It was so much better than I had ever dreamed. Everyone was having such a good time enjoying the food and music that they played for an additional 4 hours! We have 5-6 bands in our family; rock, country, bluegrass, etc. But they outdid themselves Saturday. People were stunned to find out that they were our relatives. We had people come from our community who heard the music, and came to hear them play who weren't even invited. It was crazy, but awesome crazy!
Checking in as much as possible, but will be traveling to see my mom later in the week and figure out her future plans from here. May be a tough week; not sure. So, I'll be on the road quite a bit, but mindful that I need to get back to healthy eating.
1. Calories between 1000-1200.
2. Water bottle with me at all times.
3. Walk when possible.
4. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day.
Quinn, I'm glad your party was a resounding success - sounds like it was very fun!
Goals week of June 18th
H2O 70oz min:
1500 cals or less:
Focus on whole foods:
Exercise 1/2 hr or more:
Work on being positive:
Home goals (getting ready for weekend guests)
Get a few pix on the walls:
Stash kids toys so guests don't trip:
Secure backyard for small dog:
Mike, I've been starting off the week logging, but then, although eating pretty well on target and drinking water on weekends, I slack off on logging and exercise.
Quinn, so glad your party was a huge success.
On the run--hi and big hugs to all.
I'm in. I logged and didn't do badly over the weekend (well...up until I ate two burgers at my dad's last night), but didn't report. So back to the grind today! My motivation isn't great right now. I don't know why, but I need to get it back!
Same goals as always.
1) 1,600 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,600)
2) do 2 exercises on days I don't work (walking/weights/gardening/Richard Simmons/stationary bike)
3) 20% protein minimum
4) 64oz water minimum
5) calorie deficit 700+
6) take vitamins
7) lights out by 11 the night before
8) no food after 8pm the night before
Quinn ... Your party sounds like it was a blast. I love the idea of a swarm of men. MMMmmmmm :) LOL
I have to make some goals this week. Even if they are weak ones. I have gotten back on track and in the past week I have lost 4 lbs. I am scared to say it but I think I have finally broken my plateau. I was 243-245 for about 4-6 weeks. Yesterday and today though are 239.4lbs! That means I have lost over 91lbs (just shy of 92)!! Woohoo!! I have taken to eating mostly fruits and veggies except at dinner and I think that is what helped me break through. I am not doing it strictly. If I want I can have something else for snack but for breakfast & lunch I have been eating nothing but fruits & veggies (&salad dressing spritzer) and I feel great!
Health / Fitness Goals...
1. 100oz water daily (been only doing 80oz)
2. Exercise 4 times this week (yes night time counts too. Somehow it got in my head that if I don't do it in the morning it is lost.)
3. Walk on lunches if not raining
4. Fruits, veggies, or dairy (cottage cheese/yogurt) for lunch & breakfast (dressing on salad is okay)
5. Take dogs for 2 walks (Maybe just Chloe)
1. Get hubby's allergy med taken care of (should be today)
2. Do 2 loads of laundry during the weekdays
3. Water garden & flowers
4. Take & post 2 pictures of something beautiful in my life (kinda stole this one from Mike & Tori )
I'm in for this week...
1. Lose 4 pounds a week
2. Not more than 1000 calories per day
3. Cut down rice and eat more fruits and veggies
4. Walk 16 miles per week
5. Wake up early
6. Pray everyday
7. Stop watching TV
8. Apply for jobs
Starting Weight : 171 -June11
Current Weight : 170 -June17
Mini Goal : 166
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:59 AM.|