Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
4. Take & post 2 pictures of something beautiful in my life...I did my nails last night. They are hot pink with zebra striped tips.
Sounds like your first picture!!
Hello everyone, I really need the seven-day reminder. This past weekend was busy; had my in-laws here, son was in a tournament, and my good eating habits eroded bit by bit. Plus there is something about sitting in the sun for hours that makes me too tired to exercise (hmm, maybe I should do my excuse list again this week
). So I'm in for all seven days and I need someone to kick my patootie if I'm not!
I am starting to get caught up with work. Son is in another tourney today and tomorrow so I am working at home those days and hope to get back on top of things soon.
Goals simple, again:
1. 1300 or fewer calories daily.
2. Exercise 6 hours this week.
3. Log everything and check in daily.
4. Proof 6 reports by end of Wednesday.
5. Write one report by end of Wednesday.
6. Follow up on volunteer opportunities with the boy (Tuesday).
7. Make a decision on carpet this weekend.
8. Replace photos on stairway and in family room this weekend.
Have a wonderful week, everyone!