FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   SEVEN DAY thread, not 5 days... a full 7 starting 6/18/12 (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/7685-seven-day-thread-not-5-days-full-7-starting-6-18-12-a.html)

wildbeanerz 06-18-2012 06:24 AM

Health / Fitness Goals...
1. 100oz water daily (been only doing 80oz)
2. Exercise 4 times this week (yes night time counts too. Somehow it got in my head that if I don't do it in the morning it is lost.)
3. Walk on lunches if not raining M: 2-1/4 miles in 38minutes,
4. Fruits, veggies, or dairy (cottage cheese/yogurt) for lunch & breakfast (dressing on salad is okay)
5. Take dogs for 2 walks (Maybe just Chloe)

Life Goals...
1. Get hubby's allergy med taken care of (should be today) M: DONE!
2. Do 2 loads of laundry during the weekdays
3. Water garden & flowers
4. Take & post 2 pictures of something beautiful in my life (kinda stole this one from Mike & Tori )

Walked on lunch. It was cooler outside and very breezy. It felt awesome. I added 1/4 mile by walking to the dr office to pick up samples of nose spray for my hubby's allergies. I'm so glad that they finally found something that helps him survive this season. We are going to have him allergy tested this winter when they aren't bad. He has to go 5 days with no allergy meds prior to the testing and that is not happening at this time of year.

A customer made me laugh today... I did my nails last night. They are hot pink with zebra striped tips. He looked at them and said "Your nails are pretty. I can say that because I just had a vasectomy and have no testosterone so now I notice girly things." LMAO :D :rolleyes:

cjohnson728 06-18-2012 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz (Post 83747)
4. Take & post 2 pictures of something beautiful in my life...I did my nails last night. They are hot pink with zebra striped tips.

Sounds like your first picture!!

Hello everyone, I really need the seven-day reminder. This past weekend was busy; had my in-laws here, son was in a tournament, and my good eating habits eroded bit by bit. Plus there is something about sitting in the sun for hours that makes me too tired to exercise (hmm, maybe I should do my excuse list again this week :o). So I'm in for all seven days and I need someone to kick my patootie if I'm not!

I am starting to get caught up with work. Son is in another tourney today and tomorrow so I am working at home those days and hope to get back on top of things soon.

Goals simple, again:

1. 1300 or fewer calories daily.
2. Exercise 6 hours this week.
3. Log everything and check in daily.

4. Proof 6 reports by end of Wednesday.
5. Write one report by end of Wednesday.
6. Follow up on volunteer opportunities with the boy (Tuesday).

7. Make a decision on carpet this weekend.
8. Replace photos on stairway and in family room this weekend.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

wildbeanerz 06-18-2012 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by cjohnson728 (Post 83756)
Sounds like your first picture!!

I don't think I'm going to count this as something beautiful because I can tell they weren't done professionally, but here they are...
http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u...1340047274.jpg

traceymc1985 06-18-2012 07:42 AM

Hi everyone- hope we have all had a good weekend! New week now- they come round so quickly!
I had my weigh in today and lost 3lbs this week! Theres now no reason for me to get down about my weight becasue this is the lowest i can ever rmember being since being a young teen so now im excited to start seeing my new body emerse. Thats my focus- i feel excited to see the next pounds come off and the ones after that. I never thought id have it in me and became illusioned that my body was not able to go beneath 12stone without having to starve and deprive myself- well im pleased to say i couldnt have been more wrong!
This may sound like im ahead of myself but everything with my body and mind has changed in his week- im eating less and feeling full quicker- this has helped to take away my greed. Im beginning to recognise hunger properly and im actually enjoying drinking more water. I think i have more strength when resisting temptation- i tested myself yesterday and baked chocolate buns with my daughter yesterday and was satisfied eating just a little one not 10!

So my goals for this week are more or less the same-
# 1200-1400 cals daily
# 5% fat rule in foods
# increase pace and distance with walking
# log all food- good and bad

# keep smiling
# make more effort with exercise on weekends
# spend more quality time with my kiddies

wildbeanerz 06-18-2012 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by traceymc1985 (Post 83762)
Hi everyone- hope we have all had a good weekend! New week now- they come round so quickly!
I had my weigh in today and lost 3lbs this week! Theres now no reason for me to get down about my weight becasue this is the lowest i can ever rmember being since being a young teen so now im excited to start seeing my new body emerse. Thats my focus- i feel excited to see the next pounds come off and the ones after that. I never thought id have it in me and became illusioned that my body was not able to go beneath 12stone without having to starve and deprive myself- well im pleased to say i couldnt have been more wrong!
This may sound like im ahead of myself but everything with my body and mind has changed in his week- im eating less and feeling full quicker- this has helped to take away my greed. Im beginning to recognise hunger properly and im actually enjoying drinking more water. I think i have more strength when resisting temptation- i tested myself yesterday and baked chocolate buns with my daughter yesterday and was satisfied eating just a little one not 10!

Tracey...You sound like you have found your happy place. I have too. It feels good...doesn't it? The past 4 days or so I have had 300-400 less calories than I usually do and haven't suffered hunger for it. There is ice cream in the freezer that I am not eating bowls full of. I have gotten it out and taken 2-3 bites and put it back but I can handle that. I also baked 5 dozen Peanut Butter Blossoms (half with hugs / half with kisses) and didn't even taste the dough or eat a kiss. I ate one cookie after they were done. :) There is still about a dozen left at the house after I gave away over half of them and the kids and hubby did damage on them last night. It feels so awesome to have control over this part of my life! I am going to ride this energy as long as I can! Hope you do the same!

traceymc1985 06-18-2012 08:10 AM

Thanks April it certainly does feel great-im much more relaxed and at friend with myself. Ive felt so much time taking out my feelings on my weight on everyone around me when none of it was their fault. I was stressed out all the time but that is because of a few things but it all got to me too much. This has i feel lost a bond somewhat with my kiddies (aged 7 and 9) but them growing up and finding their own feet can be challenging for me as a parent and finding the best ways to deal with things can be at times a struggle. Im realising this now and know i can do things that make me feel im a better mum. I know i do the caring thing for them brilliantly but the fun, playtime and mummuy time i dont because ive been so tetchy and highly charged and i feel sooo guilty for this. But im determined to do better so i can feel like a better person.

quinnesec 06-18-2012 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz (Post 83739)
Quinn ... Your party sounds like it was a blast. I love the idea of a swarm of men. MMMmmmmm :) LOL

Yep, I've always said that there's nothing sexier than a man, or two or three, who can fix things!!! :D

ToriD1012 06-18-2012 12:54 PM

Monday

Tori vs. Mike Goals

1) highest % of weight lost (post beginning weight): 181
2) most ounces of water per day: 104.5
3) most servings of fruits/veggies (fresh, frozen, V8, doesn't matter): 3
4) least amount of bread: 3
5) most miles walked: 0

Tori specific
1) no smokes: 0
2) post 2 funny pics (that you've taken this week, no google crap)
3) list something that you're for (or something that happened): peace & quiet
4) post an update every day!: CHECK!
5) make a comment about Mike's food look (good or bad): it's a lot more balanced than mine :/

ToriD1012 - free online diet and fitness journal

bojibridge 06-18-2012 02:34 PM

1.) Workout x4: 1
2.) Under 1400 calories/day: 1249
3.) Drink 64 oz. of water/day: 64 oz.
4.) Study 30 mins every day: 50 mins

quinnesec 06-18-2012 03:39 PM

Too many sweets left in the house which substituted for real food today... will try a "do-over" tomorrow. Ugh.

Weekly Goals:

1. Calories between 1000-1200. Fail
2. Water bottle with me at all times. Fail
3. Walk when possible. Fail
4. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day. Fail