Notices

7 Day Motivational starting 6/11/12: Let's get this party started

Old 06-11-2012, 03:41 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by frenchhen3
Terribly tired of this plateau... time for a change up... Canary52? you and I have exactly the same goal...we are going to make a dent in it this week. You ready?????

1. Log 10,000 steps a day, no excuses.
2. Drink 64 oz water a day, no excuses.
3. Cut 100 calories out off my daily intake, no excuses.
4. Sleep 8 hours a night, no excuses.
Which goal, Frenchhen? Is it the water or the 8 lbs to lose? Whichever, let's motivate each other!

Good job on the weight loss, Quinn! And yes you have a lot to celebrate and I hope the party goes well! I'm sure it will be AMAZING!!!

I notice a lot of us have the same goals as last week; must be working for us.

Mike, where are Tori's goals?

Mern, Amy, April, everyone where are you? Still sleeping (haha)?

Last edited by canary52; 06-11-2012 at 03:48 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:14 AM
Super Moderator

Default Damn!

I'm having a bad time. I just typed a long reply, went to copy back accidently pasted something else.

Long story short, Tori killed me! My AC has been out at the office and it's too damn hot to think! I'll try to post up our goals as soon as I can.

Oh, my scale is broke but she killed me there. I'm probably up since she gave me the "go ahead" on making/eating rum cake. She should know that I have a weakness for rum cake.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:19 AM
FitDay Member

A few weeks off and my weight is fluctuating over about a 3-4 lb range, depending on the day. I don’t think I have gained much, but definitely have not lost a thing! I am mostly over my nasty cold, work is lightened up a bit, and it is time to get my butt out of my chair and start living healthy(er) again.

Goals Week of 6-11:
70oz H2O:
1500 cals or less:
Log every day, pre-log as much as possible:
Minimum of ˝ hour exercise:
10 Pushups:
Schedule ME day (hopefully Thursday):

Hope – I have read a bit about paleo, but have not gotten into paleo food as much as I have wanted. It sounds like you have it really figured out with the healthy food choices! DH and I have tried to switch from white rice to quinoa, and we really love it! It fits in the paleo theme, being an ancient grain and all. Great job on holding at 133! 8lbs – you can totally do it, slow and steady!

Joanna – Yeay, great work upping the goals! Yes – it is going to be a great week! I can feel it!

Ashlie – Me too – back on the wagon that is. Two weeks off for me was way too long… How do you know you may be sensitive to gluten, do you have to go cold turkey from wheat products then see how you feel? I think my DH is sensitive to milk as he feels much better when we stick to soy. I hope you find out about your sensitivity! I am not sure what is Tervis water is?

Tori and Mike – Love reading about the switching goals thing! So glad it is working out for ya’ll!

Frenchhen – I love the “no excuses” in your goals! I think I’ll post-it on the front of my computer this week so I am constantly reminded to kick it in gear!

Quinn – 5lbs in 2 weeks! Congratulations! You deserve to celebrate away a whole day!

Nobe – Nice goals! I’m back too (but I was gone much longer…). Let’s go!

Ama
39, 5’6”
Started FD Jan 2012; weight 134
Current weight: 127.4
Goal: 123
Old 06-11-2012, 04:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default A Day to Join

A good day to start and I need all the motivational support I can get..

My starting goal is to log all my food on Fit Day this week and walk my three and a half miles EVERY day..The walking part I have for years been consistent with but not so much this year..I need to get back to walking marathons and half marathons.

Joanne
61 years old
161 pounds
140 goal by December 3
Old 06-11-2012, 05:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I'm probably up since she gave me the "go ahead" on making/eating rum cake. She should know that I have a weakness for rum cake.
awwww Mike's learned to blame others. **sniff sniff** I'm so proud
Old 06-11-2012, 05:54 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone, saw this thread and thought it would be a good plan to join. I'm 52 years old and my weight now is 74 kg (around 164 pounds I believe)
My goal is around 60 kg. My starting goal is also to keep track of my food on here, and my exersize.

This week:
Calorie intake 1400 a day
fitness 10 minutes a day
cutting down smoking (went from 30 a day to now around 8 a day since last month)

I need to stop eating sweets and not eat too much during my meals. I need support as this time I really want to make it work. I noticed it gets more and more difficult to loose weight, the older I get. :-)
Old 06-11-2012, 07:21 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome, Saskiasrhythmbeads. We're always glad to have new members.

Good to be back. I fell off the wagon big time over the wagon. Was too chicken to even get on the scale today. Started off my day by going to the gym, though. On track so far today.

My goals this week:
1500 calories
Net Carb (total carb grams less fiber grams) limit 25g
Fiber average 25g
Dietary Cholesterol average 250mg
Saturated Fat average 11% of total calories
Protein minimum average 120g
Exercise 5 days
Water 64 oz.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:54 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone right im back on track and ready to go!
I had my first bootcamp session on Friday- on a field in the rain working out hardcore and it was great!
Was back at the aerobics class and weigh in today. Brought my sister along to join too for extra support and she wants to lose weight for her wedding next year.
I was relieved to find out my weight was 11st 7lbs- that means id only gained 1lb in 3 weeks of terrible eating. I have goals set to reduce my body fat and increase body water percentages.
Currently my body fat is 36-38% and should be 33%
My body water is 45% and need to aim for at least 50%.
Our results will be on the 1st September and ive set a goal of 10st 7lb so im ready and raring to go!!

My goals this week-
# 2 litres of water daily
# 5% fat rule in all foods
#1200-1400 calories a day
# increase exercise
# reduce portion sizes
Old 06-11-2012, 07:58 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by traceymc1985
Hi everyone right im back on track and ready to go!
I had my first bootcamp session on Friday- on a field in the rain working out hardcore and it was great!
Was back at the aerobics class and weigh in today. Brought my sister along to join too for extra support and she wants to lose weight for her wedding next year.
I was relieved to find out my weight was 11st 7lbs- that means id only gained 1lb in 3 weeks of terrible eating. I have goals set to reduce my body fat and increase body water percentages.
Currently my body fat is 36-38% and should be 33%
My body water is 45% and need to aim for at least 50%.
Our results will be on the 1st September and ive set a goal of 10st 7lb so im ready and raring to go!!

My goals this week-
# 2 litres of water daily
# 5% fat rule in all foods
#1200-1400 calories a day
# increase exercise
# reduce portion sizes
Tracey,

I like your 5% fat rule... I may adopt that.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Tori, would you mind setting both of our goals? I'll need a free day today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.