Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!! >

Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!!

Community
Notices
View Poll Results: Have you ever used a diet program such as Nutrisystem, Weight Watchers,Jenny Craig?
Yes, and I had great success!
16.67%
Yes, but it didn't work for me
33.33%
No, but I am considering a program
8.33%
No, they are just not for me!
41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!!

Old 06-20-2012, 03:14 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone!

So I guess it goes without saying that I am not meeting my goal of posting here everyday I have been sticking with the food log though. I had a really bad day yesterday. Summertime to me means margaritas and yummy cocktails and I had a few too many, and then that made me hungry and I overate. I wrote it all down though and had to face it today. Trying to at least be honest with myself. Today I did great though and stayed in my calorie goal and got some good exercise.

I love seeing how most of us are making slip ups but then we get right back on track. I think that is the ultimate key to success! Congrats all! We've got a great, courageous group.

LMB, I don't think that the idea of something "too sweet" exists to my taste buds! I love sweets. It's not eating something too sweet that makes me feel yucky, it's binging and eating too much. I almost start just downing food sometimes and then I get into a food coma, and then I feel yucky.

Love to all,
Kathy
Old 06-21-2012, 07:04 AM
FitDay Member

Hello! I am feeling awesome, and having a great week all around! I have been really good so far today, and I'm about to go for a bike ride before work. I am saving up for this weekend, because I will be at the beach which probably means less exercise then I would get if I was home. I hope everyone is having an awesome day!

Kayla

Current: 175
Mini goal: 165
Goal Weight: 130
Old 06-22-2012, 04:53 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Kayla and all,
Great work! I finally weighed in today after two weeks, and I lost 2.4 pounds. I was hoping for more, but I'll take what I can get. I'm going to go alcohol free for 4 days and weigh in again. I know when I drink (I had 3 glasses of wine last night) I retain fluid for a while. I can see where I've slipped up too much, and I'm going to modify as best I can. I'm going to do some things to take care of myself today today -- a little pampering -- manicure/pedicure. Take care ladies!
Love,
Kathy

Start weight (6/8/12) 161.4
Current weight (6/22/12) 159.0
Goal weight (7/4/12) 155 (may have to add an extra week to get to this, we'll see)
Old 06-22-2012, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

Hello all!

Well, I tried to sleep through my workout this morning, but God (in the form of my 1 year old) didn't allow it to happen. So I got in a 30 min workout and a good breakfast long before it was time for me to actually be up. I work in a restaurant and can only have so many things free, which causes a lot of repetition in my diet. Super tedious. So today I was tempted to cheat and get chicken strips, instead of greek tilapia which is actually on my diet. But first I tried my trick I learned earlier this week about thinking how I would feel after instead of focusing on instant gratification and I'm happy to report it totally worked!! I saved tons of calories, carbs, and fat just by helping myself realize that eating things like that doesn't make me feel good physically or emotionally at all. Turning point? I certainly hope so.

I hope everyone is doing awesome, keep it up!
Old 06-23-2012, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

Praying that I don't get a sunburn tomorrow afternoon, and that my sister and I rock our duet for the concert. Tonight we will be running through it with our church group. The other night we practiced at the church by singing to it through the video from the phone. These past few day I have been haiving a hard time staying awake once I'm up. So, today I'm going to try and keep my carbs under 300g for the whole day total. It may be hard as I'm already up to 100 and that was just breakfast alone. Frosted mini wheats has 46 carbs for 25 squares. That was an eye opener for me. As much as I like them I think I will be finding another kind of cold cereal to eat. This way I can stick to not going over 60g of carbs per meal. Have a blessed weekend everyone.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:59 AM
FitDay Member

Talking I'm Baaaaack!

Oh ladies, I have been SO SO SOOOOO sick this last week! Barely been able to exercise. I was diagnosed as having the flu and I tell ya it has been rough! But I am back on track and slowly getting back to my workouts. I have been good with food and hopefully lost something. I hope everyone is doing well and I haven't gotten to read all of your new posts yet but I will!

I am down to 271.5 lbs and I feel proud! I haven't been this weight in 13 years! I also realized that I have almost NO pictures of myself. I have been so used to hiding myself (and almost every pic I DO have is of me eating cake or pizza LOL) that I have never given myself a chance to feel beautiful. Has taken me a long time to realize that I AM beautiful!! We are ALL beautiful and AMAZING!!

I am proud to be here and excited to see that you gals are still checking in and being there for eachother. Thank you for your support and caring!
LIZ
Old 06-26-2012, 03:15 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Wish me luck!

I just found this web site last night and I am anxious to see if it helps me with sticking with my goals! Today is my second day of keeping track of my weight, exercise, and measurements!

Does keeping track daily seem to help everyone? Any suggestions and/or comments about the website?

Thanks and good luck everyone! Here is to day two!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 03:44 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Welcome ntheo!!

Originally Posted by ntheo
I just found this web site last night and I am anxious to see if it helps me with sticking with my goals! Today is my second day of keeping track of my weight, exercise, and measurements!

Does keeping track daily seem to help everyone? Any suggestions and/or comments about the website?

Thanks and good luck everyone! Here is to day two!!!
Hey girl WELCOME!!!!! I hope day three is successful! I love Fitday. Three years ago it helped me lose 52 lbs! It really helps to be able to keep track of your intake and exercise. It can help you plan goals and stick to them. I have been sick for a week so I haven't been here every day. I will try to be here every other day now (Summer Break....*SIGH*) that I am not sick. All women are welcome here and if you have a question here the ladies are so wonderful!

If you need a laugh, a cry, or need to vent, we have open ears. We all know what it is like to have an issue so don't be afraid to share!

Love,
LIZ
Old 06-27-2012, 05:09 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Ladies!! Looks like you gals are doing an awesome job! Great energy in here! I normally post on the motivational thread but need as much positive energy as possible - I keep going back to my old habits but I know that if I put my mind to it I will be able to accomplish my goals! I will be checking in here too if thats ok!?
Old 06-27-2012, 05:24 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Hey Jho!!!

Originally Posted by Jho82
Hey Ladies!! Looks like you gals are doing an awesome job! Great energy in here! I normally post on the motivational thread but need as much positive energy as possible - I keep going back to my old habits but I know that if I put my mind to it I will be able to accomplish my goals! I will be checking in here too if thats ok!?
WELCOME!!! You are so welcome here! I have found such motivation in the ladies that are here! It's nice to see women of all ages and sizes here! Check in when you like and feel free to share! Laugh, cry, VENT!!!!! I have thought about checking out the 7 Day too. Nice to have you here!!

Love,
LIZ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.