Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!! >

Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!!

Community
Notices
View Poll Results: Have you ever used a diet program such as Nutrisystem, Weight Watchers,Jenny Craig?
Yes, and I had great success!
16.67%
Yes, but it didn't work for me
33.33%
No, but I am considering a program
8.33%
No, they are just not for me!
41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!!

Old 06-16-2012, 05:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default TOM, know the feeling...

Originally Posted by kpgood67
Hi and welcome to you two above! Congrats to the others on the weigh in! I am plugging along. Have to travel for a baseball tournament this weekend so I am trying to figure out how to eat healthy on the road. Have to show up an hour early both days, so I plan to get my walk/jogs in while my son practices during that time. It's "that time of the month" so I am avoiding a weigh in till it's over. Good luck to all this weekend, and keep on keeping on!
I have issues with water weight a few days before and for 3 or 4 days after. Gained about 6 lbs this time! Its crazy....Really have found that I have to restrict myself during that time. Try to avoid salt and sugar but its hard. I like dark chocolate a lot and even that is crazy high in calories. I eat chocolate Kraze cereal now instead. Get my chocolate fix and my vitamins and minerals LOL. HAVE FUN!!! Sounds like a great time! Loves!
Old 06-17-2012, 01:17 PM
FitDay Member

Exclamation Fathers day fun!!!

I LOVE my dad and all, but during fathers day there are a ton of deserts and I didn't resist so now I'm at home upset that I ate like an entire peanut butter pie :/

I am totally doing about a mile ride on my bike tomorrow!!!!!!!

PEACE OUT LOVE ALL,
Kaitlyn
Old 06-18-2012, 02:50 AM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb Hi Ladies

This past week I've been lazy and fell into my old ways. I did not follow any type of eating plan. Maybe the see food diet!! I saw it, I ate it. Although I was afraid, I did do my weekly weigh in today and I got lucky. I am exactly the same as the week prior. 221.2. Considering all the things I ate and no exercise I consider this to be a blessing. I am back with vengeance. I use to have that all or nothing thinking and a part of me still does. I am beginning to adhere to the analogy that it’s not about whether I messed up but about how quickly I get back up.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:33 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

I just finished my half mile bike ride!!

I'm glad you didn't gain any SASSYI did that Sunday and now I gained a pound even though I only did it for a day. But I'm going to lose that pound plus some this week, well I'm at least planing on it lol.

LOVE ALL,
Kaitlyn
Old 06-18-2012, 11:10 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone! I have had a very unmotivating weekend, I won't get into the dirty details, but no workouts and buffets were involved. However, I am back on track today, with a new plan for this week! I am going to try alternating low carb and high carb days (always good carbs), and 3 cardio sessions with 2 strength workouts thrown in. Today was awesome, I ate almost nothing but fresh fruits and veggies, baked tilapia and asparagus for dinner, and I'm about to have a bedtime snack of some strawberries with light vanilla dip. Off to bed early, so I can get up early tomorrow and get started. I hope everyone is doing great!

Last edited by kayla.underhill; 06-18-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:17 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Hey All!

Did well this weekend and didn't go overboard on Father's Day (although I did indulge a bit Saturday and had some BBQ chicken pizza). Snuck in a workout Saturday and felt pretty good! Father's Day was quiet and relaxing and I took a day off. Doing my weigh in today and curious to see if my new exercise program is paying off. Going to start a "Biggest Loser" workout series today. It's only Bob, so no Jillian to scare the pants off of me LOL. I LOVE and adore Jillian, but she scares me.....A LOT LOL.

It is all about how you bounce back! We all get thrown from the horse and ya just gotta get back up and show that horse that you are gonna ride! Proud of all of you and I respect you so much for keeping up your quest! I would have checked in yesterday but I ended up stressed for the last part of the day.

My kids have muscular dystrophy and behavior problems that come along with it (biting,hitting....) and they are struggling with them. We are already at full plate status when it comes to therapies and such for them. Anywho, my 7 year old bit my six year old and when the teacher asked Liam what happened, he told her that his dad bit him. So at about 6:30 in the evening a police officer was standing at my door! The school called the POLICE! They also called CPS (they are mandatory reporters of course, but still). I ended up having to fill out a formal statement telling the police what happened. This is not the first time the school has done this, but they never seem to care about other bites or scratches that my kids get at the school that they never report to me!

Sorry, had to vent. But other than that, I plan to keep up with my routine and hopefully Bob from the "Biggest Loser" can help me along. It may be a recording, but he's so awesome and motivational! Let me know how you are doing and I will check in with you later. Time to weigh in.

All the love,
LIZ
Old 06-19-2012, 02:45 PM
FitDay Member

So, my day started out super awesome today. Woke up early enough before work to do some yoga and eat a good breakfast, then I went to my uncle's house for dinner and only had 1 serving of jambalaya (not easy). But then I totally undid it when somebody said "dairy queen". After that I felt totally yucky and defeated, so I'll definitely remember that next time. I will say however that I only went about 150 calories over, and managed to keep my carbs in balance, so today wasn't a total bust. And tomorrow is another day! I'm going to actually try for 2 workouts tomorrow because I have a 3 hour break from work. I hope everyone is doing awesome! Keep up the good work!
Old 06-19-2012, 05:43 PM
FitDay Member

Hello Friends,
Overall I feel like I ate pretty well. Breakfast was a waffle from the lobby and a glass of mile both days. Lunches where small cold cut sandwiches, dinners where Kobe’s one night and Olive Garden the next. I really wasn’t surprised to see the scale say I was up 7lbs. I feel like it’s all water retentions as my pee was dark yellow every time I went. Now that I’ve been home and have gotten my 90 plus oz. in I’m already down 2lbs. But like others have mentioned on here it could be my sign that menstruation may be around the corner. Magyckmama you had asked about multivitamins, I take the equate multivitamin of centrum along with one pro nutrient omega 3. Kpgood67: You had mentioned feeling awful when you ate too much, do you get that same feeling when you eat something to sweet? I agree with you when you said weight loss is all about changing behavior, and being accountable for what you put in your mouth. My home group has a saying of, “if you bite it you write” I weigh everyday but only go bye once a month for progress.

Keily664: You are already doing so great. You are able to identify what foods are high in calories, and are making a good choice for working out when you feel you have over did it in terms of eating. Keep with it and I now you will see results, even if it's only a few lbs.

Magyckmama, you must have a very stricked school system. When I worked for the school, we would at least talk to the parents first to here there side and to see how they reacted to the situation. We did have to report to the princiaple that student a did this to student b so that if student b's parents called all upset about the situtaion. But to get the CPS involved would not have happened here, excpesially since it would be viewed as a behavioral issue caused from being frustrated about the syndrom. On the up side of things how is Bob treating you? I'm thinking about buying a line dance video since I'm missing doing zumba.

Kayla.underhill: DQ tends to call me and my family together too. Sounds like you made a pretty good choice in your treat to only be over by 150.

To all the ladies: if you like to chat on yahoo, feel free to add me. [email protected]
Old 06-20-2012, 07:40 AM
FitDay Member

Hey everyone! I am having a great day so far, I will say my goal I made last night of 2 workouts today probably will not happen because I slept late this morning, but I will still get at least one in, and I have done great with my eating today. I had a realization a week ago about my carbohydrate intake, and have really been watching that now. Bonus, most low carb foods are low calorie too! I think I will make Saturday my standard weigh-day, since Sunday is usually a cheat day. Does anyone else have regular cheat days? I've heard that it is a good idea to have one, so you don't feel too deprived, but I wonder how much it is setting back my progress... Let me know what you think! I hope everyone is doing awesome!

Kayla

Current weight: 175
Mini Goal: 165
Goal weight: 130
Old 06-20-2012, 08:59 AM
FitDay Member

Talking

Originally Posted by kayla.underhill
Hey everyone! I am having a great day so far, I will say my goal I made last night of 2 workouts today probably will not happen because I slept late this morning, but I will still get at least one in, and I have done great with my eating today. I had a realization a week ago about my carbohydrate intake, and have really been watching that now. Bonus, most low carb foods are low calorie too! I think I will make Saturday my standard weigh-day, since Sunday is usually a cheat day. Does anyone else have regular cheat days? I've heard that it is a good idea to have one, so you don't feel too deprived, but I wonder how much it is setting back my progress... Let me know what you think! I hope everyone is doing awesome!

Kayla

Current weight: 175
Mini Goal: 165
Goal weight: 130
I think Sunday is like worldwide diet cheat day lol. That's the day I cheat on and several other people.

PEACE OUT,
Kaitlyn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.