Notices
View Poll Results: Have you ever used a diet program such as Nutrisystem, Weight Watchers,Jenny Craig?
Yes, and I had great success!
16.67%
Yes, but it didn't work for me
33.33%
No, but I am considering a program
8.33%
No, they are just not for me!
41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!!

Old 06-14-2012, 07:48 AM
FitDay Member

I'm happy to report that I was able to maintain 289. I'm hoping this weekend I will be able to meat my goal of 286 and maintain it. My next four days are going to be spent with family, eating is going to be a challenge, but swimming is going to be a blast. Have a good weekend everyone.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:16 AM
FitDay Member

Cool Welcome to Kayla!!! Hi gals!!!

Glad to see we have a new friend to walk with us!!! WELCOME KAYLA!!!! Changing over time I have found is very helpful, EXCELLENT advice kpgood. Some people kinda hang up their habits cold turkey and it's kind of a shock to the system and the body fights back! For some people it's ok and they do just fine. I have had to really fight off my urges to eat at night. I am going to give up TV at night because that is when I feel like I want to snack. Maybe I will just change my snack choice.

Have to say my weigh in went well: 3 lbs!!!! New weight:276 lbs! Going to bust my booty for the next 4 days though. Been kinda slackin' off and there really is no excuse. I have been saying it's stress, but I should be using that stress to work out on. Pushed myself this morning to actually WALK to our Target here so got in about 2 miles this morning before it started to rain. Great motivation here in Washington (you can smell and SEE the rain coming LOL)!

Glad everyone is doing well! LMB: I know you will do well! It's hard when I visit my family too. They tend to eat....a lot. My mom is basically a self-taught pastry chef....Everything tends to have the word cream or "filled" in it LOL! Good luck and you have gotten so far, I know you will make your next goal! My next goal is to take a picture of myself that is not just a face shot. I know for some people that seems like I'm being vain, but its hard when you don't want people to see your body....

So major loves to ya ladies and I will try to be more active in replying. Still looking for a house and trying to keep my sanity in the process LOL.

LIZ
Old 06-14-2012, 11:17 AM
FitDay Member

Hey everyone! I feel like I've done pretty good today so far, I am well below my 1200 calorie limit, but I also have not made supper yet.... at any rate, I did fit in a 20 minute workout in my crazy day today, which doesn't sound like a lot, but with interval training it really is PLENTY. I fought for those last couple minutes. I am right there with you about late night snacking issues! What worked for me is just going to bed when I've finished everything I need to. Even if its like 9:00. It cuts down on snacking, and you get an extra hour or 2 of sleep, win win! I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Also, how does everyone do your weigh-ins? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Not at all?
Old 06-14-2012, 04:18 PM
FitDay Member

Wink Weigh ins....

I usually weigh in once a week and do my measurements once a month. I do my workouts in the morning when my two oldest boys are in school and it's just me and the youngest. During Summer break I will probably get up earlier and do them before everyone wakes up. Sometimes it's just nice to have the quiet. I like to walk too, and having a baby small enough for a stroller is the perfect excuse for me to get out when the weather is nice! Kai and Liam are in wheelchairs so they give me plenty of exercise when we go outside. I have them go fast, and I run after them .

Someone gave me some advice yesterday: if you can, break up a workout into three ten minute sessions during the day to keep your metabolism up. I'm going to try it and see if it works. Nutrisystem also has this thinking (it's called "The Daily 3") and I really didn't do it because the whole reducing the calories drastically like you do killed me and I ended up more tired than anything.

Hopefully I will be checking in tomorrow. Have a loooooong day ahead! My washer was broken for almost a week! Had to do laundry in the bath tub. Now I know how my female ancestors stayed so svelte!

All the love,
LIZ
Old 06-15-2012, 03:58 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Hi all!!

I am Kaitlyn and I totally need some motivation.
I'm 13, 5' 8", and 218.6 LB.
I know that may not seem like a lot, but it does to me so I would like to get down to at least 150 more like 125.

LOVE ALL,
Kaitlyn
Old 06-15-2012, 05:43 AM
FitDay Member

Talking

I just finished riding a little over half a mile on my bike. I set out to ride a mile, but after half a mile i decided that I shouldn't push myself too hard. I drank two bottles of water and half a bottle of Gatorade. But that was a good thing because it was about 93 degrees outside!! Missouri is totally in summer mode. LOL

Keep up the great work girls!!

LOVE ALL,
Kaitlyn
Old 06-15-2012, 06:40 AM
FitDay Member

I'd like to join you ladies. Just starting now, but I'm in it to win it!!
We have a group of us that walk during lunch at work. I had given it up but am determined to do it every day now.

We just had our biometric testings done at work and I am not happy with my results. I'm 5'2" and 145lbs. I'd like to eventually get back to 115lbs. I love the support on this board!
Old 06-15-2012, 01:28 PM
FitDay Member

Hi and welcome to you two above! Congrats to the others on the weigh in! I am plugging along. Have to travel for a baseball tournament this weekend so I am trying to figure out how to eat healthy on the road. Have to show up an hour early both days, so I plan to get my walk/jogs in while my son practices during that time. It's "that time of the month" so I am avoiding a weigh in till it's over. Good luck to all this weekend, and keep on keeping on!
Old 06-15-2012, 03:30 PM
FitDay Member

Hey everyone! I had a fairly good day today. Walked for 20 minutes, it was too hot outside to do anything else (Texas is in summer mode too!). The chocolate monster attacked me after work, but I still stayed under 1200 for the day, so I guess it wasn't so bad. I hope everyone had an awesome day!
Old 06-16-2012, 05:18 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Welcome Keily and enna!

Hi Girls! And huge WELCOME to Keily and enna!!! Our numbers are increasing and that is so encouraging to see!!

@Keily: I know what it is like. I grew up being the biggest kid in my class. Height and weight wise I was always the biggest girl. My freshman year I was 5'8" and 200 lbs. I started to gain serious weight my junior year and graduated highschool at 280 lbs. But you have a goal to live a healthier lifestyle and that is something you should be proud of chica!!!! I try to be here often, every day or every other day, because I know that support is important and we ALL need support and friendship to keep us going! My e-mail is [email protected] if anyone wants to e-mail me.

@enna: Hi!!! Totally keep up the walking! It's the one exercise that I have been faithful to and will continue to be faithful to! I lost 52 lbs using fitday and walking a few years ago. Saved my life Determination is our greatest strength and the ability to never surrender a close second when it comes to our goals. It's not always easy, but saying "I quit" is not easy either. Keep up the awesome work and let us know how you are doing!

Love to see the support and the LOVE here gals!! I didn't think this many people would respond and I thank you so so much for being here for eachother!
All the love,
LIZ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.