Notices
View Poll Results: Have you ever used a diet program such as Nutrisystem, Weight Watchers,Jenny Craig?
Yes, and I had great success!
16.67%
Yes, but it didn't work for me
33.33%
No, but I am considering a program
8.33%
No, they are just not for me!
41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!!

Old 06-05-2012, 10:50 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!!

Weight loss can be a lonely road, and I'm tired of walking it by myself! How about you? I am looking for positive ladies to take the journey with me. I recently gave up Nutrisystem because it is just not working for me anymore. I lost 30 lbs with them and have hit a very high plateau and can't seem to climb down. I am currently 279 lbs but that doesn't matter because everyone is welcome! Whether you have 5 lbs or 200 lbs to lose, you are on a path of excellence by taking that first step to health! Let's do it together!

It is a proven fact that positive attitudes of those that are there in your life can boost your loss and your confidence and self esteem! Love you all and hope I can be there for you!

Elizabeth
[email protected], or Magyckmama here on FitDay
Old 06-05-2012, 03:12 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by magyckmama
Weight loss can be a lonely road, and I'm tired of walking it by myself! How about you? I am looking for positive ladies to take the journey with me. I recently gave up Nutrisystem because it is just not working for me anymore. I lost 30 lbs with them and have hit a very high plateau and can't seem to climb down. I am currently 279 lbs but that doesn't matter because everyone is welcome! Whether you have 5 lbs or 200 lbs to lose, you are on a path of excellence by taking that first step to health! Let's do it together!

It is a proven fact that positive attitudes of those that are there in your life can boost your loss and your confidence and self esteem! Love you all and hope I can be there for you!

Elizabeth
[email protected], or Magyckmama here on FitDay
I will take the journey with you. I have never did weight lose program. I've been enrolled in a lifestyle change class though. Where we had to be accountable to/for everything we ate. Then the class met weekly to weigh in and turn in our food journals. Anyway, now we on our own and I have noticed I'm slipping back into allowing myself to eat those high fat foods. Through out the class I have been able to maintain a loss of 22lbs. I'm currently going back and forth from 290-293.
This journey for me has been a life changer and that has been the best feeling for me. I now the little changes/baby steps do pay off as my doctors said the word wow three to four times in one visit. Leann [email protected]
Old 06-05-2012, 05:46 PM
FitDay Member

It is wonderful that you have made such big steps! That is AMAZING!!! I have yo-yo'ed so much in my life and this time I want to lose it, and lose it for good! Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to hearing about all of your accomplishments!!! Congratulations!!!!Talk to you soon!
Old 06-05-2012, 06:17 PM
FitDay Member

I'll join you on this journey. I've been on Fitday for over 2 years, but I fell off the wagon after getting down to 223lbs and slowing clawing my way back.
My first goal is to reach 250lbs by my holiday on September 10th and then we'll see from there. I'd like to be under 200lbs by Christmas next year. I know it seems conservative, but I lose weight very slowly so I don't want to disappoint myself. My overall target is to get to a size I'm happy with and then maintain it!

I look forward to your future posts.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:07 PM
FitDay Member

Magyckmama: My wake up call that I needed to make bigger changes in not only eating habbits but also activity was in September when I got the news my A1c test my doctor wanted to run, came back as being in the pre-diabetic range. Being able be a face for my doctors to tell there co-works in the field of treatment, that they have seen the proff in person makes me feel really good and wnat to keep up the work. If I can be an inspiration to others, that's a blessing in its self for me.

WeightlossBoo: Your goal is great! Your overall target to maintain it and ge happy with where you are is excellant. I feel like maintaining is the most important thing for me to do in this journey. As my number's don't budge fast either. This week I have only maintained a .3 lose.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:32 AM
FitDay Member

Hey girl!! I'm glad you are here! I lost 52 lbs using FitDay about 3 years ago so I know it is an awesome tool! I liked being on Nutrisystem but it has a lot of sodium and preservatives. This way I can keep better track of my choices and have more variety in my diet. You are not in any way being unrealistic! You have set goals for yourself and are working hard to meet them, so you are well on your way to the new you! Thank you for joining me and CHEERS TO US LADIES!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

My wake-up call was after I had Micah (my lil boy, hes 10 months). I realized that I couldn't lift my other two boys(Kai,7 and Liam,6) that have muscular dystrophy without help....Where had all my strength gone? My total weight while I was pregnant got up to 328lbs. Not my heaviest because at one point I reached 352 lbs because of my thyroid. After I had Micah I got down to 308 and couldn't pick HIM up without losing my breath! I wanted to cry and give up because it didn't seem worth it anymore. The fight was too hard and when would I have the time? So after healing I tried to pick up Kai off the ground and had to ask my fiance to help because I was too out of breath. I DID cry....
In October of last year I started Nutrisystem. I lost 20 lbs in 3 months and another 10 in the next 4 months. It was awesome! But I have reached this HUGE plateau. I have been bouncing between 277 and 284 for the last few months. A lot of it has to do with the sodium and content of the food. So I am back to a more healthy stance (upping fruits/veg, leaner meats, balanced carbs/proteins, and adding vitamins).
I am also going to ramp up my exercise!!! I have a Gazelle that I found on Craigslist. Its kinda scary at first, but its actually really fun! Like running on air and feeling like you are actually going somewhere. I am going to get back to walking when the weather gets a little warmer-I live in Washington state, so we are in the middle of Swinter LOL. But now I don't have to do this alone. Maybe this time I can lose it and keep it off! Thank you so much for being here!!! We can do this!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:28 PM
FitDay Member

Default I'm in!!

I will definitely join with you. I am a firm believer in a support system. My story is simple "life happened" and my priority was not my weight. We can do this!!

Started May 29, 2012
Highest Weight 225
Current Weight 222
Mini Goal Weight 200
Goal Weight 140
Old 06-07-2012, 04:17 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sassysweet25
I will definitely join with you. I am a firm believer in a support system. My story is simple "life happened" and my priority was not my weight. We can do this!!

Started May 29, 2012
Highest Weight 225
Current Weight 222
Mini Goal Weight 200
Goal Weight 140
Thanks for being here Sassysweet! Life definitely DOES happen! Priorities happen! I know some people do not understand this, but your WEIGHT is not exactly on the top of the list when you have other responsibilities. And stress adds to the mix and there ya go....But we got this girl!!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 05:28 PM
FitDay Member

Hi ladies! Yes, we can do it! I agree having support is the key to reaching any goal one has. I now see that the stress of losing both my grandmothers with in a 2 year period was what kicked off my gaining. I was so pre occupied with how my parents where feeling and coping that I didn't pay any attention to how often I was eating out and how much I really was eating. Lack of not wanting to do any extra walking outside after spending an hour each day on the playground watching kids, didn't help. I should have realised something was going on with my body when I noticed I was gaining and gaing, and always falling a sleep for an hour or two. But I just brushed the weight gain off as not being active, and the wanting to take a nap as work related.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.