Notices
View Poll Results: Have you ever used a diet program such as Nutrisystem, Weight Watchers,Jenny Craig?
Yes, and I had great success!
16.67%
Yes, but it didn't work for me
33.33%
No, but I am considering a program
8.33%
No, they are just not for me!
41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!!

Old 06-10-2012, 02:14 PM
FitDay Member

Hi all. Staying relatively on track. Went about 150 cals over yesterday and today. But least I am telling myself, it's OK, I don't have to be perfect. Staying on the horse. Exercised two days in a row. Trying to make a point of having more protein since it keeps me fuller longer. How are the rest of you doing?
Old 06-11-2012, 03:24 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello Ladies

I went over my calories yesterday by too many to mention. This morning I did my weekly weight and I lost 1.4 lbs. I was shooting for 1.99 lbs but hey I'll take what I can get. This will be a good week. I know that I need to maintain my focus and not allow myself to go back my old way of thinking. I hope all made it through the weekend relatively well.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:08 AM
FitDay Member

Good job on the weight loss Sassy! And for sticking it through even when you have setbacks. I am thinking about joining the top thread as well -- the 7 day motivational starting 6/11. Good luck to all. Stay focused!
Old 06-11-2012, 08:00 AM
FitDay Member

I felt like the weekend went ok. I've been bouncing between 290 and 292. I have planned to go and work out this aftenoon. I'm hoping my scale is off, as when I last weighed in for my life style class I was 289. Wed. we weigh in again for the first monthly meeting. I'm hoping to see 288 287 on the scale, then I will be only a pound away from the goal weight that was set. I just keep reminding myself of how fare I have come since July 30, 11 when I weighed my heaviest of 330.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:24 AM
FitDay Member

Smile New here want friends

Hi ladies
My name is brittany 18yrs
start:200 Goal:125
Old 06-11-2012, 02:52 PM
FitDay Member

Hiya, just doing my daily check in. Hope you all are sticking to it. Got exercise 3 days in a row. Calories today about 120 over goal. It's OK, I don't mind if it goes slower, I just want to stay on track, and not give up. Keeping track of everything on here really helps to stay focused. I'm thinking about throwing in a "cheat" day or two over the next month. Definitely July 4th and perhaps another. It's all about moderation, right? Take care all!
Old 06-11-2012, 03:29 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hey and apologies

First of all: HI BRITTANY!!! WELCOME!! So sorry gals, I have been looking for a house for the fam (4 kids, 2 adults) and have been super stressed and needed a day off. Feel mucho better now and ready to get back to work!

Sassysweet CONGRATULATIONS! You are awsome!!! I'm nervous about weighing in tomorrow. I just keep hoping that that scale and I will be friends instead of frienemies someday LOL. And LMB you have great goals and I know you will reach them. Its a journey and that first step is a doozy but after that it becomes a quest. And I know quests can be tough but we are strong if we have come this far and have the strength to keep going!

Kpgood, I have an idea for protein (always check with your doc first). I have a protein shake in the morning for breakfast. Target has a whey and protein powder that is good quality and has 50% of your daily protein value. The only drawback is that the cholesterol is a bit high (23% of the daily value) but that less than an egg . It's very versatile and yummy. I usually have a chocolate banana smoothie in the morning and feel full until lunch. Have been feeling great after drinking them. Have energy without the burnout that a lot of canned protein drinks have given me. The sugar is only 2 grams per scoop of powder and the smoothie only has about 260 calories total.

Anyone taking multivites? If so which ones have worked for you?

Lets do this!!!!!
LIZ
Old 06-13-2012, 06:12 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all!
Didn't check in yesterday. Oops. I ate terribly! I only went 200 over cal goal, but I ended up eating half a bag of potato chips for lunch! I just craved it, and gave in. I felt awful a few hours later -- numbed out and tummy too full. I will try to remember how that feels next time I want to do something like that.

Liz, thanks for the protein shake tip. I will look for those next time I'm at Target. Summer also offers lots of opportunities for grilling, so I'm trying to get some decent portions of grilled meats each night.

Here's hoping today goes great fo all!

With lots of encouragement and warmth!
Kathy
Old 06-13-2012, 05:33 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone! I'm Kayla, I'm 20 years old, currently 175 post baby, and totally verging on weight depression. I can't help thinking about in high school I was a size six (of course I thought I was huge) and I shared clothes with all my "skinny" friends (which of course never made it occur to me that I was actually quite small as well). Now I couldn't share clothes with them if they sewed all their clothes together... I absolutely must do something, (did I mention I'm only 5' tall?) and would love some motivational help, and any tips anyone has, as I've never ever had to diet before in my life. I look forward to making some serious progress along with everyone else!

Current: 175 lbs
Mini-goal: 165 lbs
Goal weight: 130 lbs.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:36 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Kayla! Glad to have someone else in here! I made a goal of checking in daily, even if I'm only replying back to myself. Ha! That really keeps me focused. I feel like keeping track of things and having accountability here is what keeps me going. I don't think it really matters what diet you follow, it's accountability and keeping track that really matters, IMO. So, I'm doing about 1500 calories a day and exercising 4-5 a week. Sometimes I go over my calorie limit, but I don't stress about it, because I think real weight loss that stays off is about changing behavior over time, and not expecting yourself to be perfect. Yesterday, I did really well. Stayed in my cal limit and walked/jogged 5 miles. A few times this week haven't been as great though. But, checking in here is what keeps me going despite how I do calorie-wise. Take care and have a great day!
Kathy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.