||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
|06-11-2012, 02:09 AM||#151 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Boiling Springs, SC
Tori vs. Mike Goals
1) highest % of weight lost: 184.6181.0
2) most ounces of water per day: 134.3, 152.1, 67.6, 135.2, 67.6, 67.6, like maybe 20(644.4 oz)
3) most servings of fruits/veggies (fresh, frozen, V8, doesn't matter): 3, 5, 6, 3, 7, 4, 4 (32 total)
4) least amount of bread (servings): 0, 0, 0, 3, 0, 0, 3 (6 total)
5) most miles walked: 2.05, 3.01, 3.00, 0, 0, 0, 0(8.06 total)
DONE!1) find a new doctor--appointment made for July 17th! No babies for Tori!!
2) no smokes--check!, none! I even turned down the one offered to me, TWICE!, none, bowing my head in shame, , , I suck
3) no frozen dinners (frozen lunch is okay if working)--all fresh, good to go, none, does soup from a can count? it's not frozen but loaded with sodium! , nope, no, I DID SO GOOD THIS WEEK!!!! ALL FRESHLY MADE FOODS!
4) list something that I am grateful for every day!(blah blah biTTy blah )--that Jasmine loves me, that I have someone that will kick me in the a$$ when I need it but who will also coddle me when I need it, Wednesdays are my day off that's something to be VERY grateful for, I have amazing friends (in real life and in cyberland ), peace and quiet, the smell of blueberry muffins baking in the oven, seeing WsHN smile and laugh today.....makes me a VERY happy girl
Other than a few snafus the week was good. Looking forward to seeing who "won"
Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.
"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
|06-11-2012, 12:50 PM||#152 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2010
1) 8 glasses of water minimum: 9,9,9, IDK,IDK but not that much, IDK, IDK
2) 1650 calories maximum:[color="seagreen"]1089, 1328,1376, 1393, IDK but a lot,1647, 1390
3) walk or gym (back permitting) 3x: no, no, 45 minute walk with DH, no, yes walk in woods by myself good for my soul, no; 2 walks with my friend totalling 4 miles booyah!
4) stretch every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no
5) 500 "real" words a day 5x a week: no, yes, yes, no, yes, yes, no
6) 1 hour writing a day 5x a week: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
7) 5 veggies/fruits per day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|