Notices

Post Your Progress

Old 03-30-2010, 07:51 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Post Your Progress

I am sorta new here, ( only been at this for 2 months). But I have come to realize that every pound,inch, and daily achievement is worth celebrating. So I thought I would post my progress and hopefully others will to. Because if we don't encourage each other, sometimes no one else will. By putting this in writing, I hope to encourage others that are having the same struggles, as well as myself !

Start Feb.1, 2010
measurement:
weight-199
chest-43
waist-42
hips-47
As of March 30,2010
weight-184
chest-42
waist-38
hips-43.5

So I've lost 16 pounds and a total of 8 inches!!!!

I think that's something to celebrate!
Old 03-30-2010, 10:54 AM
FitDay Member

I'm new as well, And I just want to say Congratulations on your loss. It is a big deal and quite a drop really. Keep up whatever it is you have been doing.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:05 AM
FitDay Member

The progress that I get the biggest boost from is that I've developed the habit of exercising daily. I still hate it worse than the dentist's drill, but it's now become one of those things that I just do everyday. I've also lost inches & pounds, but it's this new habit that's the most important progress to me.

Yes, 16 pounds and 8 inches is very successful!!! Awesome keep up the great work. I agree, we do need to celebrate our progress. Anyone else want to celebrate & share their progress with us?
Old 03-31-2010, 03:15 PM
FitDay Member

Default That's so awesome

I am new here also and I will be brave enough to post my numbers....they aren't as impressive, but I keep yo-yoing back and forth with what I eat and how much I exercise.
I am hoping this web site and forum can keep me motivated and inspire me with posts like yours.
I had a really crappy day mood wise. I have used the FitDay program for a couple months, but finding this forum is super. Keep up the good work and I will check every week to see if you have new results. I am only posting my weight because I don't take the time to do my measurements each week.
Start date: March 1, 2010
Weight: 215
Current date: March 31, 2010
Weight: 210

First 5 lbs !!!! Let's do this thing!