Feeling better after sleeping for an hour this afternoon. Still feel kind of tired, but that's probably from my 3 hours of sleep last night. Celebrity Apprentice is over so I have no excuse to not be in bed on time tonight...unless a certain someone is waking up every hour again.
Not a great week, but tomorrow is a fresh start.
1) 1,600 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,600) - 2241 (I'm calling it guilt-free but I still feel guilty), 1444, 1476, 1667, 1661, 1912, 1518
2) do 2 exercises on days I don't work (walking/weights/gardening/Richard Simmons/stationary bike) - does holding a 30 pound kid for an hour at a parade count?/nothing else, 1hr walking/weights, 25 mins stationary bike/weights, painted 5hrs, painted 7 hrs, 1hr walking/nothing else, nothing - not feeling well
3) 20% protein minimum - 14%, 31%, 22%, 23%, 18%, 14%, 23%
4) 64oz water minimum - 64oz+, 80oz+, 64oz+, not sure, 64oz+, 64oz, 84oz+
5) calorie deficit 700+ - +66, 785, 729, 927, 1081, 316, 581
6) take vitamins - yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
7) lights out by 11 the night before (except Sunday night because apparently I'm hooked on Celebrity Apprentice) - no, yes, no, yes, no, no, yes - but kiddo kept me up all night
Start: Feb 1/12 - 203lbs
Currently: 173.5 lbs
mini goal: 168 lbs
final goal: 140lbs