||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
|05-28-2012, 03:19 AM||#141 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2012
Feeling better after sleeping for an hour this afternoon. Still feel kind of tired, but that's probably from my 3 hours of sleep last night. Celebrity Apprentice is over so I have no excuse to not be in bed on time tonight...unless a certain someone is waking up every hour again.
Not a great week, but tomorrow is a fresh start.
1) 1,600 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,600) - 2241 (I'm calling it guilt-free but I still feel guilty), 1444, 1476, 1667, 1661, 1912, 1518
2) do 2 exercises on days I don't work (walking/weights/gardening/Richard Simmons/stationary bike) - does holding a 30 pound kid for an hour at a parade count?/nothing else, 1hr walking/weights, 25 mins stationary bike/weights, painted 5hrs, painted 7 hrs, 1hr walking/nothing else, nothing - not feeling well
3) 20% protein minimum - 14%, 31%, 22%, 23%, 18%, 14%, 23%
4) 64oz water minimum - 64oz+, 80oz+, 64oz+, not sure, 64oz+, 64oz, 84oz+
5) calorie deficit 700+ - +66, 785, 729, 927, 1081, 316, 581
6) take vitamins - yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
7) lights out by 11 the night before (except Sunday night because apparently I'm hooked on Celebrity Apprentice) - no, yes, no, yes, no, no, yes - but kiddo kept me up all night
Start: Feb 1/12 - 203lbs
Currently: 173.5 lbs
mini goal: 168 lbs
final goal: 140lbs
|05-28-2012, 04:43 AM||#142 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2011
1.) Workout x3: 4ish
2.) Stay under 1500 calories/day: ~1890, 1333, 1412, no idea, 1173, 1310, 1349
3.) Drink 64 oz. of water/day: 20 oz., 64 oz., 64 oz., 64 oz., 64 oz., 72 oz., 88 oz.
Pretty good week for me, I guess. Can't wait for it to start reflecting on the scale!
Starting weight: 192.0 lbs (6/19/2011)
Lowest weight: 154.6 (6/25/2012)
Current weight: 164.4 lbs (10/28/2013)
Total lost: 27.6 lbs
Goal: 132 lbs
|05-28-2012, 10:53 AM||#143 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2010
Hi all- in the house cooling down- been in the sun since 8.30am and its too hot for me now. Trying to work out what we can have for dinner this evening- cant stay in a hot kitchen with this weather.
Loved the picture Cassie- lol- i certainly feel like that at times and me too loves to cook!
Just had too big a bowl of special k and using it as brunch since it was a big bowl!
Start of a new week now- time for me to keep telling myself-" No Icecream, more fruit!!"
Start Weight- 234lbs (16st 10lb)
Current weight-171lb (12st 3lb)
New Countdown losses-6lb
1st goal - 167lbs (11st 13lb)
2nd goal- 150lbs (10st 10lb)
Final Goal Weight- 135lbs (9st 7lbs)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|