Notices

5/14/12 If you build a Motivational thread they will come

Old 05-14-2012, 07:38 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Tracey and Cassie, I love the no more excuses attitude you both have. Hope it's contagious....
Old 05-14-2012, 09:06 AM
FitDay Member

Off to a good start. Bumped exercise up to level three this morning on the Virtual Active program on the Y's treadmill--challenging enough for me and I suspect I'm not yet ready for level four, but I'll try tomorrow. Eating is on plan but I'm low on water--still time to make it to 64 oz. ,though, and I will.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
Off to a good start. Bumped exercise up to level three this morning on the Virtual Active program on the Y's treadmill--challenging enough for me and I suspect I'm not yet ready for level four, but I'll try tomorrow. Eating is on plan but I'm low on water--still time to make it to 64 oz. ,though, and I will.
I know you'll make it with the water!! (while I will struggle to make 6) And kudos on the exercise!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 09:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by canary52
Shoeless Joe Jackson....anyone out there?
'It was you....'
"No, Ray. It was YOU."

Gah I love that movie!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 09:34 AM
FitDay Member

Alright, I'm here. Stapling my butt to the front of the wagon to make sure I don't fall off. I am down 2 pounds from last Monday, but I really don't know how. There were deep fried yumminess that are known as empanadas over the weekend. And oreos. Lots and LOTS of oreos.

Goals
1: log everything
2: water, lots and lots of water...maybe just MAYBE if I imagine the water as oreos???
3: calories 1200-1500....for some reason lately it's like I can't eat enough. I did so well with 1200 for so long, now it's like I'm famished even when I stick to the meal plan I was on then
4: some sort of extra activity every day
5: don't be a slave to the scale, post starting weight and ending weight only--187.4

That should do it. Have a wonderful week everyone!

Last edited by ToriD1012; 05-14-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:45 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Alright, I'm here. Stapling my butt to the front of the wagon to make sure I don't fall off. I am down 2 pounds from last Monday, but I really don't know how. There were deep fried yumminess that are known as empanadas over the weekend. And oreos. Lots and LOTS of oreos.

Goals
1: log everything
2: water, lots and lots of water...maybe just MAYBE if I imagine the water as oreos???
3: calories 1200-1500....for some reason lately it's like I can't eat enough. I did so well with 1200 for so long, not it's like I'm famished even when I stick to the meal plan I was on then
4: some sort of extra activity every day
5: don't be a slave to the scale, post starting weight and ending weight only--187.4

That should do it. Have a wonderful week everyone!
I personally think it's the Oreos!!! I lost weight eating sugar free ones and no I don't think they were lower in calories, just lower in yumminess. And when I stopped eating them, I gained the weight back. Coincidence? I think not.

Water as Oreos. hmmmmm, gotta try it, doesn't have that crunch tho....

So glad you got my Shoeless Jackson reference and so glad you are here - missed your feistiness. And BTW I love that movie too. That and Bull Durham. Two baseball movies featuring Kevin Kostner.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:03 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by canary52
So glad you got my Shoeless Jackson reference and so glad you are here - missed your feistiness. And BTW I love that movie too. That and Bull Durham. Two baseball movies featuring Kevin Kostner.
Bull Durham is one of my all time favorite movies. Of course, for the obvious reasons (Kevin and baseball), and for reasons that only a handful of my very closest friends know Have you seen For Love of the Game? Also a Kevin Costner baseball movie. It's based on a book (of the same name) and while the movie is VERY predictable, I can't resist watching it any time it's on.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:12 PM
FitDay Member

HAHA Tracey! You'll never escape me now muhahahaha! Glad you have some motivation (the wedding) - you can do it!!

Mike - congrats on the policies!

Hope and Tori - Kevin C = The bodyguard - tks for getting Whitney H stuck in my head for the upcoming workout! Congrats on the 2lb loss Tori!

Mern - tks for checking in! Rock it out girl!! and drink it up! hehe

My day is going great - I see green for tomorrows morning check-in!! WOOHOO!! And did I mention BACHELORETTE STARTS TONIGHT!!!!! OH MAN - I'm really glad I don't have a life so that I can stay home and watch it every Monday LOL
Old 05-14-2012, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Jho.

I can't fix the title on my phone. I'll have to fix it later.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:40 PM
FitDay Member

I'm back. Disappeared last week due to my hectic life but was able to stay on track. I'm going camping from Friday to Monday this week and lack of Internet will keep me from posting then but I'll try to go easy on the marshmallows. They aren't a favorite of mine or anything but its a bit hard to resist when the fire is beckoning. Lol. So goals...

1 hour of exercise each day
Under 1200 calories
8 glasses of water a day
1 sugary snack a day
Be positive

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.