FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   7 Day Motivational Starting 5/7/12 (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/7322-7-day-motivational-starting-5-7-12-a.html)

jeannedehart 05-07-2012 12:41 AM

7 Day Motivational Starting 5/7/12

It seems I get to start the thread this week.....

Health & Wellness

1. Walk or exercise every day
2. Water / tea - 120 oz
3. Eat more green foods
4. Track activities and log
5. Lose 3 pounds this week.

No life goals this week - too much going on at work to even attempt to accomplish a thing personally. I know that I will have many late nights, little sleep and little down time.

Have a great week everyone!

Mern 05-07-2012 01:32 AM

Jeanne, thanks for starting us out. We have a lovely crop of spearmint in the backyard and it looks like I'll be drinking spearmint unsweetened iced tea for many weeks to come. Tea sure beats plain old water for me! :) I certainly hope something happens that you do get some ME time from your busy week ahead. Best wishes on your goals and on losing that three lbs.

I was amazed I didn't lose an ounce last week despite being not perfect, but good enough to lose SOMETHING and then being sick. I'll blame the over-the-counter meds for something--water retention, maybe? Yeah, it's THEIR fault, not mine. LOL

Goals this week are same as last--they gotta start working sometime.

Calorie limit 1500
Cholesterol limit 250mg
Carbs less fiber limit 25g
Fiber average 25g
Sat fat average 12% of total calories
Protein average 100g
Water 64 oz.
Exercise 5 days

frenchhen3 05-07-2012 01:44 AM

Okay I am getting in on the early part of the week!

Diet Goals:
Tupperware pitcher of water, daily
Walk 1.5 miles daily
3-1200 calories days
Personal goals:
Clean kitchen after each meal
Keep kitchen floor free of dog hair
Vacuum 5 days
Wash walls of entryway and halls
----
Can you tell the dogs are shedding?

Lizards13 05-07-2012 01:45 AM

Starting over AGAIN. I'm not going to change my numbers just yet even though the scales have gone back up by a couple of lbs, my trip to Palma was great but full of food and drink although I have been pretty good since I got back.
This week goals are :
1 stay below 1200 per day
2 start drinking water at least 3 times per day
3 exercise as often as I can

I know nos 2 & 3 are a little vague but I have a very busy week ahead, late days and moving about so it'll be the best I can do I'm afraid.
On Friday I'm off to Budapest for 1 week and apparently Bruce Willis is filming there next week, another Die Hard movie, I'll be on the hunt for him when I'm out and about.

Tunnrida 05-07-2012 01:49 AM

I'm back....
today I'll start with new dvd
jillian michaels
ripped in 30

canary52 05-07-2012 02:21 AM

Goals:
1) 6 daily glasses of water minimum
2) 1650 calories maximum
3) walk/gym 3x this week minimum
4) write one hour per day MINIMUM
5) be present and mindful

Jeannne, thanks for starting us. I echo Mern's wish of "me time" for you.
Mern, I do hope you feel better and I hope the scale is kind to you, Jeanne, and what the heck to all of us! Though my scale is just reflecting what I have done in the way of "stress eating" and "birthday celebrating." New week, new start!!!
Lizzie, I hope you do see Bruce Willis. What are you doing in Budapest? Forgive me if you said last week; I didn't follow the thread much.
Tunnrida, good luck with the Jillian!!
I'm a little depressed from my accident (I guess that's natural, right?) but trying to keep my spirits up. Well let's hope this week's a good one!!

bojibridge 05-07-2012 02:24 AM

I'm in! I'm just going to put a couple goals out there and report as I feel motivated to.

Goals:
1.) Under or around 1400 calories/day
2.) Drink lots o' water
3.) Bike to work at least 1 time

Haha, that's it. Not aiming very high this week.

nobe 05-07-2012 02:35 AM

I'm in. keeping it simple this week.

1) 1,600 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,600)
2) do 2 exercises on days I don't work (walking/weights/Richard Simmons/stationary bike)
3) 20% protein minimum
4) 64oz water minimum
5) calorie deficit 700+
6) take vitamins
7) lights out by 11 the night before (except Sunday night because apparently I'm hooked on Celebrity Apprentice)

Jeanne - great pep talk in the last thread! Good thing to keep in mind.

Hope - I think it's normal to feel a bit depressed after the week you had. Here's hoping the coming week looks up.

Lizzie - say hi to Bruce for me :D

My numbers are wrong for yesterday after I had a snack attack last night and added about 500 calories, but it's a new week so I'm not updating it. Got a kink in my back last night that I thought would only last a few minutes (turned funny picking up the kid), but it's still here. I was supposed to paint today but there's no way. Hubby's brought the kid with him out of town for the day so I'm going to relax and hopefully it'll un-kink. It feels fine when I don't move or walk like Quasimodo.

jonjaxmom 05-07-2012 02:54 AM

I'd like to jump in this week, to make myself accountable as I have an incredibly busy week. thanks everyone!

-Drink 80 oz of water
-eat 1600 calories or less; if exceed I need to workout it off
-finally cleanout boys closets and donate clothes that no longer fit
-read 30 mins before bed
-lose 1 lb.

Son's first communion Saturday... big party lots of people, lots of housecleaning to do! baseball cubscouts and soccer all inbetween! deep breath, one step at a time!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE... STAY POSITIVE AND TAKE IT ALL ONE CALORIE AT A TIME!

Kumochi 05-07-2012 03:08 AM

I'm in; Goals this week

Journal daily
Water - 80 -100 oz
Switch to green tea from coffee
Below 1500 calories
Bike at least 3 times
get back into morning Sauna and yoga
Plant my flower baskets

Have a great week everyone

Mary