Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Starting 5/7/12

Old 05-09-2012, 02:00 AM
FitDay Member

Health/Fitness/Lifestyle
1. Drink min 100oz of WATER!!/install TV in washroom cuz that’s where I spend most of my day now…! N, N
2. Wake up early before my monsters wake up! (seriously)!! Y, N
3. PM workout Mon/Wed/Fri(at least)!! N
4. Min 60 crunches/day! N, Y
5. 5 Pushups (straight leg)/ 10 pushups (knees)! N, Y
6. Calories below 1300/day! Y: 1094, Y:1295
7. Don't crash and burn on the weekend! WEEKEND WARRIORS UNITE!!!
9. FINISH SCRAPBOOK! Mothers Day is quickly approaching!! N, N

Well its getting a little better I guess – should be solid green by the end of the week!! THINK GREEN THINK GREEN THINK GREEN!!!!!

Mern – how are you doing! You have put so much time into responding to everyone that you have not posted on your progress for the week – how are you feeling?! Nice trades and NICE GREEN!!

Tracey – hope the migraines have passed – I get them maybe 3 or 4 times a yr and they hit hard and fast – thank goodness mine only last a few hours – I could not imagine them lasting for days…poor thing! Good luck with your weigh in!

Amy – love that you have a workout partner to pinky swear with! So cute! ….jealous! Great job on the AM walk!

Cassie – great job on denying the fries! That’s a long time without food – I’m pretty sure I would pass out LOL I get real bitchy if I don’t have food!

Nobe – Nice green!!!! WOWZER!! Somebody’s on a mission! (did I miss your weigh in results?)

Mary – you go girl!!!

Hope – you certainly had a nice green day!!!

All this green is certainly getting me in the mood LOL
Old 05-09-2012, 02:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default I think this day calls for a little MARILYN!!

Happy birthday.....to you, Happy birthday.....to you, happy birthday .... Mr MIIIIIIIKE...... happy birthday....tooooooo yooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Old 05-09-2012, 02:19 AM
FitDay Member

Happy birthday mike!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 02:23 AM
FitDay Member

Jho, amazing--your singing voice sounds exactly like Marilyn Monroe! I'll bet Mike got all aroused... Kudos on your calories and exercise. Keep thinking green! I'm feeling great, thanks. Had to edit my Tuesday report--forgot I ate some sugar free candy, so put me over in sat fat for the day, but not yet a failure for the week because I'm going for an average.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:16 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks ladies for the birthday wishes.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:17 AM
FitDay Member

Wednesday weigh in: 179 (-2!). I'm officially no longer obese, according to the BMI - which is pretty meaningless, but I'll take any milestone I can get. Ah, feels good to just be overweight, haha.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

Happy birthday, mike!
Old 05-09-2012, 04:40 AM
FitDay Member

Nobe, being out of the obese range according to the BMI bracket is a big deal! Certainly dancing banana worthy! Sincere congrats!
Old 05-09-2012, 04:59 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Jho82
Happy birthday.....to you, Happy birthday.....to you, happy birthday .... Mr MIIIIIIIKE...... happy birthday....tooooooo yooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Hope you have a wonderful day!
I love this...
Old 05-09-2012, 05:05 AM
FitDay Member

Tracey, I do hope the migraines are gone. I have a friend who has them who says that if you do not feel like shooting yourself in the head, it is not a migraine. Her ex husband who has cluster headaches said he once asked his GF to run over his head with her car. And tho those were not serious options, they were not joking re the pain. So I hope you have found relief - obviously less extreme than what they have mentioned.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.