Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Fabulous 100 pound club for women... >

Fabulous 100 pound club for women...

Community
Notices

Fabulous 100 pound club for women...

Old 04-18-2010, 05:19 AM
FitDay Member

Afternoon everyone
Im feeling 100 percent better..thanks everyone!! Even had an On Plan day yesterday!! Scale came down and now seriously working on getting to that next decade!! Its been beautiful here and with all the talk about gardens and seeds Im getting so jealous..I used to have a greenhouse, two ponds and beautiful backyard, patio and pergola but we had to relocate and when I go back home my yard is a mess....its so sad. I still enjoy sitting on the patio when Im there but something is missing when I do..and I know its the sound of water. When we go back this year I may turn the pumps on and fill it up just for two weeks..
Im doing exercises so I dont get saggy skin,,,working on my arms at home with 5 pounds weights. I just want them to have some definition. I find if I keep my weights in front of me near the tv Im apt to grab them and use them while watching tv.
Have to run to the store..I will be back to talk to everyone tomorrow!!!
have a great day....
Old 04-18-2010, 10:03 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by pattialbert
Afternoon everyone
Im feeling 100 percent better..thanks everyone!! Even had an On Plan day yesterday!! Scale came down and now seriously working on getting to that next decade!! Its been beautiful here and with all the talk about gardens and seeds Im getting so jealous..I used to have a greenhouse, two ponds and beautiful backyard, patio and pergola but we had to relocate and when I go back home my yard is a mess....its so sad. I still enjoy sitting on the patio when Im there but something is missing when I do..and I know its the sound of water. When we go back this year I may turn the pumps on and fill it up just for two weeks..
Im doing exercises so I dont get saggy skin,,,working on my arms at home with 5 pounds weights. I just want them to have some definition. I find if I keep my weights in front of me near the tv Im apt to grab them and use them while watching tv.
have a great day....
Hiya - I'm from Alberta too, where are you located? Its been so nice the last couple of days, I hope it lasts through spring and we don't get another cold snap...but I guess it is Alberta!
Old 04-18-2010, 02:09 PM
FitDay Member

Hello all. I got sick and didn't post here for about 2 weeks. I am feeling much better today. My back is stiff from 2 hours of yard work yesterday. And the good or bad thing is (depending how you look at it) I just scratched the surrface. I got a bunch more of my little plants transplanted today. The tomatoes are starting to get blossom buds in the 4 inch pots. Next week they get moved up to the galon pots.

I did better then I thought because I didn't gain any wieght while sick. I didn't loose either but at least I didn't gain.
I change my schedule next week. I start work and hour and 45 minutes later then I do now. The sun stays up later so I can still come home and work in the yard and get that sunshine.

Hope everyone has a good week ahead.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:23 PM
FitDay Member

Red face

hey all you gardeners. It has been a few years but I got a plastic heating mat, reuse for many years, at a nursery for around 30 dollars and it holds 2 flats. The last time I checked they were running less then 50 for a 2 flat mat. You roll them out and plug them in and place you flats right on top. They work great for getting that bottom heat.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:38 PM
FitDay Member

Default Bad girl weekend

Ok... so, nutritionally I didn't make the best choices. I can honestly swear on a thousand bibles that NO amount of carbs or sugar passed my lips... despite being surrounded by solid chocolate cups (the size of three or four peanut butter cups together) filled with raspberry chocolate cream.... They literally were the size of a deck of cards.... and I wanted one SOOOOO badly. Not only that, there were cream cheese frosted fudge brownies and white chocolate dipped cookies... dear Jesus I prayed for strength.
Dinner last night at a restaurant for a dear friend who passed away unexpectedly. We were raising money to send her body back home to New York. The only thing on the menu that wasn't deep fried was the turkey bacon club on toasted sourdough on a HUGE pile of french fries, with ranch dressing... are you serious!? I ordered it, and just ate the insides... NOT ONE FRIE, NOT ONE PEICE OF BREAD TOUCHED MY LIPS. Bar-b-que today with burgers and potato salad... just ate the patty with a little mustard.

So why am I complaining? Because I didn't really eat enough nutritious food AND I had three glasses of Bud light... dang it. But coming from someone who would have 2 LARGE AND FULL glasses of red wine every night for YEARS, I don't feel too bad. This is the 2nd time I've had any alcohol since I started this diet... about 5 and a half weeks. And it is freaking hard just because in my circle of friends and family, alcohol and fatty, decadent food it EVERYWHERE AND WITH EVERYTHING.
This is a new week, it's Sunday and I will do better.

Thank you to everyone who gave me support with my son, he's feeling better with 3 more days of antibiotics. No more seizures but you bet we will be on the watch for the next few years. Thanks for reading. Somehow knowing I would have to come and confess all my sins on FitDay made me strong enough to resist those raspberry chocolate deck of cards... I know I'm going to be dreaming about those beauties tonight.

Oh... and on a kick ass note - part of that fundraiser was a silent auction.... I won 5 sessions with a personal trainer for $30. Yea baby!
Old 04-18-2010, 04:44 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by pattialbert
Afternoon everyone
have a great day....
Girl you are an inspiration... I have 2 eight pound weights sitting in my car since 3/31... and I keep saying that if I only had them inside I would do them while I watch TV.... I will get those suckers out tomorrow and lug them up the 3 flights of stairs to my apartment - how the heck I am so fat when I run up and down 3 flights of stairs all day is a mystery to me! Good job girl and I look forward to reading when you bust through that decade!
Old 04-19-2010, 07:12 AM
FitDay Member

Hiya everyone - I weighed in this morning and only lost a pound, kind of frustrating but oh well I'll hope for a better # next week

I took new progress pictures and I can see a big difference in my face this month but not much else. They're posted on my blog if anyone is curious

Have a good day everyone!

Last edited by jordanna1979; 04-19-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:14 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jordanna1979
Hiya everyone - I weighed in this morning and only lost a pound, kind of frustrating but oh well I'll hope for a better # next week

I took new progress pictures and I can see a big difference in my face this month but not much else. They're posted on my blog if anyone is curious

I looked at your pics and I can tell a HUGE difference! Way to go!! You look great!
Old 04-19-2010, 02:12 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jordanna1979

I can see a big difference too, especially in your stomach from the first pic to the last one. Looking good honey...
Old 04-19-2010, 02:19 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by SkinnyErinn
Ok... so, nutritionally I didn't make the best choices. I can honestly swear on a thousand bibles that NO amount of carbs or sugar passed my lips... despite being surrounded by solid chocolate cups (the size of three or four peanut butter cups together) filled with raspberry chocolate cream.... They literally were the size of a deck of cards.... and I wanted one SOOOOO badly. Not only that, there were cream cheese frosted fudge brownies and white chocolate dipped cookies... dear Jesus I prayed for strength.
Dinner last night at a restaurant for a dear friend who passed away unexpectedly. We were raising money to send her body back home to New York. The only thing on the menu that wasn't deep fried was the turkey bacon club on toasted sourdough on a HUGE pile of french fries, with ranch dressing... are you serious!? I ordered it, and just ate the insides... NOT ONE FRIE, NOT ONE PEICE OF BREAD TOUCHED MY LIPS. Bar-b-que today with burgers and potato salad... just ate the patty with a little mustard.

So why am I complaining? Because I didn't really eat enough nutritious food AND I had three glasses of Bud light... dang it. But coming from someone who would have 2 LARGE AND FULL glasses of red wine every night for YEARS, I don't feel too bad. This is the 2nd time I've had any alcohol since I started this diet... about 5 and a half weeks. And it is freaking hard just because in my circle of friends and family, alcohol and fatty, decadent food it EVERYWHERE AND WITH EVERYTHING.
This is a new week, it's Sunday and I will do better.

Thank you to everyone who gave me support with my son, he's feeling better with 3 more days of antibiotics. No more seizures but you bet we will be on the watch for the next few years. Thanks for reading. Somehow knowing I would have to come and confess all my sins on FitDay made me strong enough to resist those raspberry chocolate deck of cards... I know I'm going to be dreaming about those beauties tonight.

Oh... and on a kick ass note - part of that fundraiser was a silent auction.... I won 5 sessions with a personal trainer for $30. Yea baby!
You have soooo much more willpower than I do. I generally can order food that is okay for me. We actually don't go anywhere until I check the internet first. But I swear if someone brought me a big fat plate of fries right this instant I would hork them down so fast it would be like they vanished into thin air. Oh and very very cool on the personal trainer bit, a little jealous here... Okay a lot jealous. Trainer's around here are $30-50/hour.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.